Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

I think that will happen if the debt of the whole country cannot be paid. inevitably the country must follow a single currency. but that is just my wild thoughts because it seems impossible that there will still be a country that survives with its currency.

At present there is no chance of crypto to take over other currencies because in most of the countries the government don't accept Crypto. Many reasons are there for not accepting Crypto. Crypto is a decentralized technique. Also quite unsafe

cryptocurrencies can’t replace currencies due to this is not allowed in other countries and never replace because of the current economic system is in place.

• +1 1

According to my expectations, it is not possible for cryptocurrencies to cancel other currencies because they are still rejected by some governments in addition to not accepting any country to abandon its national currency, but encryption will remain a means of electronic payment via a distance

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All l know it is impossible for crypto to replace other currencies. That is why there is a huge difference between both of them, l mean there are really a lot of reasons for not happening it. Firstly every government should allow BTC and then everybody must know something about crypto. They know only BTC, but not others. 

I highly doubt it. I remember people in the 80's saying how fast gold would sell in the 2000s. Now they have a generational problem where the new generation are not as excited as they where in the 80's. I see the same generational effect happening where bitcoin can fall into the stone age category as a whole.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 1/6/2020 at 10:40 AM, Soaib khan said:

maybe crypto currency not replace any currency because crypto currencies is digital currency  and crypto not traceable currency  if all country legalize crypto maybe crypto replace any currency

What are you trying to say here dude? Cryptocurrencies can be the future currencies in this world. It has potential to replace the physical currencies in the future. Currently,some countries have not legalized crypto yet. If crypto is widely accepted everywhere in this world,I think  it would replace other short of physical currencies. 

On 4/17/2020 at 6:44 PM, wrayaner said:
Cryptocurrencies cannot replace official currencies, each has its scope and level of transactions, so official currencies are stable, while cryptocurrencies are decentralized and unstable.

But not all cryptocurrencies are unstable, some others are stable and they can be used a much as fiat can. Example of stable coins are such as USDT and DAI.

Cryptocurrency definitely has all chances and abilities to replace fiat currencies and other but much more people need to know about it, so crypto could actually start this process.

You're right, if we don't share our knowledge with each other, things will be much easier. Easily we will reduce the damage. However, the crypto market is very popular in which case cryptocurrency can replace all other currencies. Many people choose to invest.

• Useful or interesting 1

I do not think that crypto will ever replace any of the other currencies that are out there, and the reason that i say this is very simple. I think that in order for crypto to thrive its value is based off the value of other currencies such as the fiat currency that we have. Therefore i think that in the future, these various currencies need to work together in order to effectively improve the position of the financial economy and infrastructure of that region.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think that modern economy depends on fiat currency very much so it`s impossible, there will be chaos if all fiat money will be replaced by unknown crypto 

• +1 1

Yes maybe this will happen in the future , but is not soon , is a need a lot of years to be this true , but for now bitcoin is just a digital currency , and is really profitable for people how’s trading like me , and also i really good because for transactions because is not tracked.

Currencies can never replace banknotes at all. Every country has its own economy and national currency. Crypto has no country and no homeland. This is an advantage. It is global. When the whole world deals in a single currency, it may be possible.

No for the moment the cryptocurrencies will not replace the Fiat currencies but in the future maybe not too far they will be able to support them on an equal footing in everyday expenses I am confident...

Yes am sure in few years to come, cryptocurrency will replaces other fiat currencies. By this all country around the globe will have their own crypto project. 

Crypto and the currencies are different. Currencies are regulated by the whole country and the government and some crypto are unspecified and anonymous. Hence, crypto will never replace the currencies.

Edited by CryptoLover21

i don't think that will ever happen, replacing the whole other currencies is not something that simple to do

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Now the crypto currency has not risen enough to beat other currency. So it is impossible for now but maybe in future it will beat others currency because it is spreading all over the world very quickly.

Personally I think bitcoin is on its way to replacing the fiat money of many countries I'm not talking about what it's going to do tomorrow but if in the future that will happen without any problems I'm sure

I think that may or will not happen in the distant future because many people will not be able to deal with cryptocurrencies because they do not have modern technology.

In my opinion, this will not happen at all. Cryptocurrencies cannot take the place of other currencies because these currencies are backed by governments and therefore cannot allow crypto to control  the global economy.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:04 PM, Shaza Ahmad said:

Currencies can never replace banknotes at all. Every country has its own economy and national currency. Crypto has no country and no homeland. This is an advantage. It is global. When the whole world deals in a single currency, it may be possible.

Some cryptocurrencies do have certain people running them while they claimed to have been autonomous and decentralized. I.e. IOTA. There are so many coins that lied on their release and proven to be totally centarlized after a while. I lose all trust to these coins and their code as well the moment their devs and team members were found to be lying all this time. It does not have to do with ideology on decentralization but with being deceptive and lying to their investors.

• +5 1

4 hours ago, Niyaas said:

In my view,cryptocurrencies could potentially replace the U. S dollar as the world reserv's currency and the digital currencies also would need to make progress in several important areas. Other currencies are currently legal and recognized by country. 

Yes Crypto can replace all other currencies but not USD and fiat. Because crypto has not yet been legalized in many countries, it is not possible to replace any currency even if the price of cryptocurrency is high.

On 1/22/2020 at 8:00 AM, Apurbo123 said:

I think Crypto currency replace the country currencys. Its the best currency for the world financial system.Crypto technology is still in the development and trial phase.

that's absolutely true cryptocurrency can easily beat fiat currency like usd euros etc.because cryptocurrency has many features which fiat currency doesn't provide like they don't allow people to send money worldwide without third party