Can crypto replace other currencies? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

Can crypto replace other currencies?

Of course, it is very likely that the encrypted currencies will replace the other cash currencies in the countries because they are easy to spread as they are easy and fast trading across the world and are suitable for investment as well, and now they have already replaced the local currencies in some countries that lost their valuable currency and their economy collapsed

I do not think that the currencies will disappear, but according to my view of the matter, new currencies will appear supported by the great powers, which will become commonplace in all places.

• +3 1

No according to probability theory, this cannot happen and cryptocurrencies will not replace other money. This cannot happen.

• +3 1

No, cryptocurrencies will not replace fiat currencies. Every currency has its work. Fiat currencies are important for internal dealing. And cryptocurrencies are important for trading in buying and selling via the Internet.

I don't think that will be possible,the crypto currencies are now gaining recognition and being widely accepted and used but that doesn't give it the chance to replace all other currencies!, the local currencies are officially made and won't be easily superseded or replaced by any other form if currency

Crypto maybe will still have same role like today that become an alternative solution for transaction. There is no possibility crypto will replace another currency especially fiat on each country, The only thing that allows it all is that we do not have a governing government in the country or there is a conflict that erases government.

I dont think that crypto currency can be replace in other currency. But look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest  in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing it. Crypto currency has a promising future. I hope one day crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

• +1 1

I agree with some members about that Cryptocurrency will never replace Fiat money, but in my opinion there are things where cryptocurrency can replace Fiat money, the online payment maybe in the future will be just in cryptocurrency exclusive. So can works together.

• +2 1

We are moving steadily towards the control of cryptocurrencies and the demise of paper currencies. This pandemic has contributed to spreading the culture of encryption among people. Fiat currencies transmit harmful viruses through touch. I expect the demise of paper currencies soon.

• +1 1

Yes we think and hope crypto currency would replace other currencies in the nearest future because crypto currency is a currency that make transaction so easier and faster but it will take time to be adapted to due to lack of knowledge and experience people are having on it 

Yes we think and hope crypto currency would replace other currencies in the nearest future because crypto currency is a currency that make transaction so easier and faster but it will take time to be adapted to due to lack of knowledge and experience people are having on it 

The transition to cryptocurrencies is only an additional step in the pyramid of the evolution of financial transactions between individuals, just as human life developed in ancient times from the barter system in the early ages, to the issuance of gold and silver coins, then the issuance of paper currencies, then electronic payment via electronic cards; It will take another step by moving to a new generation of blockchain and cryptocurrency exchange systems. Just as it has built institutions that regulate the traditional cash management process such as banks, it will build other institutions whose function is to manage cryptocurrencies. Reality tells us that there is a tangible and real change happening on the ground, and that countries must move to adapt to this new variable, just as they changed before and adapted. With several previous technological developments.

Impossible i dont think it is possible but in my opinion it is depends to the country of they legal and put crypto as new currency in line but i think theres a lot of process to make it happen because they are two different currencies, one is seen while the other one cannot be seen.

• +1 1

It is very possible and close to happening, I think, because many companies and stores started adopting the encrypted currencies in their commercial exchanges, as the rich in the world bought these currencies and stored them, so I think they will be approved by countries soon

• +2 1

At the present time, this thing cannot be predicted because national currencies cannot be dispensed with, but in the distant future, cryptocurrencies can replace monetary currencies, but this is premature.

I wouldn't believe crypto will ever replace traditional currency and I don't believe the government will allow it. The government still wants a currency to regulate the market in their region, and although cryptocurrency exists, it will coexist with the local currency. Cryptocurrency can help the country's financial process improve, and cryptocurrency can help the country's financial process improve.

Crypto is already replacing so many currencies now with more and more people getting to even ditch their local currency just to use crypto currency. Though it'll not replace all currencies just yet as Fiat will still be use bit both of them can work together to make the financial sector better

Actually when cryptocurrency come to the world mostly coins are now replacing by crypto . All other currency are going down in volume and bitcoin with its relative currencies are holding by world and increasing the volume day by day.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I think cryptocurrency is the only coin which is replacing currencies.  Because people are moving from other to cryptocurrency.  So people know the value of cryptocurrency.  Best thi g in cryptocurrency is price flactuation who have low capital want to invest in cryptocurrency with this they can take advantage and can earn more money. But i don't want to use cryptocurrency in buying thing ,but i would choose to investment in cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency is source of best earning and we can take advantage if we have any source to earn from cryptocurrency. 

Hello my dear friend. I think currencies that are not supported by companies will be removed while basic currencies such as Bitcoin will remain and their price will soon increase to 10,000 dollars. All appreciation.

Hello
 I don't t think that this will happen in the whole world, but perhaps in some countries like Venezuela, the currency there has become a cryptocurrency and people only deal with it and this really raises curiosity how this good thing happened surprisingly.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies contribute to a large extent in facilitating virtual transactions, also those currencies are used for security purposes because it is very difficult to counterfeit cryptocurrencies, so these cryptocurrencies are used in companies, investments and exchanges.
As for the coins and paper currencies, they are currencies licensed by the state and the law, and paper currencies are not replaced by cryptocurrencies except with a license and legal decree by the state.

I think it is difficult to fully rely on cryptocurrencies because many people cannot handle technology well and therefore will not be able to use cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

No i do not think so that it would be happend because all the other crrencies also have their own significance in the market but cryptocurrency is the best but cannot replace the other currencies in the market because most of the cuntries are not accepted it as a currency .

• +1 1

My dear friend, I think this is impossible because paper currencies are not just money, but rather a symbol of countries, and there are many countries that do not deal with encrypted currencies and impose a prison sentence if they deal with encrypted currencies, so this is impossible

• +2 1

I donot think that cryptocurrency will replace fiat currency till 100 years more as people are very much into fiat currency as it was used from decades, many people find it difficult to get familiar with cryptocurrency.

• +2 1