Fivebalance mobile app and wallet - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The Company has released their mobile app and wallet which you can use your atm card, or Gopay account to buy Fivebalance coin and other merchandise. Signup is free, or you can pay for premium membership with membership perks. #timetomove #Fivebalance Company is new but official. Hodl the coin, you are in on the ground floor.

https://www.fivebalance.com/

download.jpg

downloadefdf.jpg

Updated

photo_2020-01-15_04-31-56.jpg

Edited by mikeymellow
Airdrop has been distributed according to Company Telegram
  • Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

14 minutes ago, rjroshan said:

This app has good comments but the problem is sharing time with online is getting very limited. You know what, we had to a covered lot of homework by ourselves every day. Culture, society is changing daily. So time is a very crucial part of human life

If you get a chance, check out there website. https://www.fivebalance.com/ Lot of interesting info. I'm not part of the team, but after all of the flooding over there in Jakarta on New Years, the least I could do was help a new Company get going. 

Here is a link to their whitepaper. I suspect it will be updated soon to include most recent events. ie release of the app. 

https://github.com/fivebalanceID/whitepaper/blob/master/FBN WHITEPAPER 2.0.pdf

6 minutes ago, jewel said:

This is formation for us i sow a tutorial about this app in youtube. firstly i will use this app the i wil post a review on it so time is very crucial part of human life.

They have training for use on this app next week in Jakarta. They will be announcing on their website Fivebalance.com soon. Also here is a link to their whitepaper. Give the them a helping hand, they had some bad flooding over there in Jakarta on New Years Day and they could use our support. https://github.com/fivebalanceID/whitepaper/blob/master/FBN WHITEPAPER 2.0.pdf

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

FiveBalance is the world’s first digital asset Cryptocurrency is designed to give rewards for every individual .cryptocurrency? Because Fivebalance is aimed at the global community  you can use this digital currency without being tied to banks and fees

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Seeing this app I quickly checked out the metrics of five balance coin on CMC. Saw it's being traded on hotbit and mercatox with a whooping 187.17 ROI. This is what impress me enough to want to download this app and try it out. Any freebies for app download?

There are a couple of coin giveaways running currently. check out there Telegram channel for info. https://t.me/FiveBalance_Announcements

They also have training for the Fivebalance scaling system next week, Ios version slated for release in April, and an HR recruiting app slayed for later this year.

Edited by mikeymellow

9 minutes ago, zahiddj said:

Application looking good by the way I want to use it.

Has a really good feature in the app. You can use your atm card, or gopay to purchase vouchers and merchandise all in the app if you live in the region.

25 minutes ago, zbhossain said:

Really good application and will help me to work my Bitcoin as a wallet by the way thanks for share bro

Your Welcome. Keep an eye on this project. Lots of good things coming starting with the training next week.

Yes this app is very useful and great. This have providing us very good service so I like this most. Hope others people also download and use it. 

41 minutes ago, Yassir Arafat said:

I heard so many positive comment on this fivebalance application. Firstly i want to try this app and then i want post a good review.

Take advantage of the coin giveaways. Coins should be distributed next week.

5 hours ago, Urmila14 said:

Amazing app. It's a new app. This app is very secure. App services is very well. Atm card is supported on this app.    

Absolutely. You don't find that on many apps. If you are in Southeast Asia, you can use your Gopay Gojek with the app.

Company has released their mobile app and wallet which you can use your atm card, or Gopay account to buy Fivebalance coin
FiveBalance is the world’s first digital asset for human resource development
Fivebalance developer will start from countries in Southeast Asia and expand to all countries in the world
app works quite well but I'm finding it difficult to deposit funds in my wallet.hence everytime

• +2 1

Fivebalance is a really good app as I have seen in different reviews of it. In YouTube also many people have made videos about this app. Gonna try it soon when I can earn alot of money though I am a student right now.

2 minutes ago, mehek380 said:

Fivebalance is a really good app as I have seen in different reviews of it. In YouTube also many people have made videos about this app. Gonna try it soon when I can earn alot of money though I am a student right now.

Oky good

6 hours ago, hassanmnr said:

Company has released their mobile app and wallet which you can use your atm card, or Gopay account to buy Fivebalance coin
FiveBalance is the world’s first digital asset for human resource development
Fivebalance developer will start from countries in Southeast Asia and expand to all countries in the world
app works quite well but I'm finding it difficult to deposit funds in my wallet.hence everytime

Tell them on Telegram what's going on. They are quick to respond and address any issues.

5 hours ago, Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ said:

So a new coins that have a wallet,  is this wallet supported bitcoin ans other reputable coins?  Or just fivebalance coins only? 

FBN coin only. Go to their website to find out what Fivebalance is all about.

Just visit the website and found this already Supporting on App Store, Really good news for sure and also this one was focusing on human development when i was reading about gathering on fivebalance local community conduct training classes, Really interesting but looks like they still focusing on southeast asia, Will wait if they come to europe. Thank you for sharing this!!

2 hours ago, Jimmy said:

Just visit the website and found this already Supporting on App Store, Really good news for sure and also this one was focusing on human development when i was reading about gathering on fivebalance local community conduct training classes, Really interesting but looks like they still focusing on southeast asia, Will wait if they come to europe. Thank you for sharing this!!

You are 100 percent correct. Good project to get in on the ground floor and hodl till they expand operations.

Thanks ti share this application with us, it's the first time that i seen this one and we cab earn from it like airdrops for sure i will check this one and see some reviews about it . I have some ideas on comments in this thread

• +2 1

You are thankful for sharing this, but my question is this coin is listed on coinmarketcap or not? Because I think no one will buy a coin which has no value or no price, thanks for your contribution anyway 

On 1/5/2020 at 9:23 PM, mikeymellow said:

The Company has released their mobile app and wallet which you can use your atm card, or Gopay account to buy Fivebalance coin and other merchandise. Signup is free, or you can pay for premium membership with membership perks.

https://www.fivebalance.com/

download.jpg

downloadefdf.jpg

Thanks for the information

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, shehab said:

This app is good and website and telegram has all your answers.

i dont really know for this yet because i have not test not test it before now

11 hours ago, Migo said:

You are thankful for sharing this, but my question is this coin is listed on coinmarketcap or not? Because I think no one will buy a coin which has no value or no price, thanks for your contribution anyway 

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fivebalance/markets/

And best to buy while coin is low before marketing and press releases, or you could wait until after everyone knows and buy at a higher price.

50 minutes ago, Makavelli said:

*Be Patience* Major brand should always crosscheck their grammar.  

I need to check reviews on forums before i can join.  I have nothing against this app. But i don't think i would use it. I haven't utilized all the wallets i have completely

I thought the same thing. but I should be I not i. see what I did there?