"The best Bitcoin lending site and P2P platform" - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ardian1206

"The best Bitcoin lending site and P2P platform"

On 1/6/2020 at 7:08 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Bitbond is a P2P loan platform launched by Radoslav Albrecht in 2013, with its headquarters in Germany.  This makes Bitbond one of the oldest Bitcoin P2P platforms and one of the best Bitcoin lending sites in the industry.  This platform operates in more than 120 countries, and more than 90,000 users have registered on this platform.
 By using the Bitcoin blockchain to process transactions, borrowers are matched with individual or institutional investors.  To receive a loan, you only need to create an account and get verified.  After submitting basic identification details and undergoing financial assessments, you will be ranked.  A higher rating means a higher chance of approving your loan.
 Bitbond obtained a license from the German financial regulator (BaFin) in October 2016, making it one of the few Bitcoin P2P loan sites that is fully regulated in the industry.  This site has also received positive views from its clients. 

Do you want to borrow or lend BTC?

The best bitcoin P2P site is localbitcoin, it is safe and good, you can borrow on localbitcoin or lend and expect to get your money back, most P2P sites are very risky cause they have poor secruity system put in place members can steal from other members......

I really don't know if i get Money and i cannot return them if i lost them how they can get the coins also is that have a big rules if there is rules for this know nd of stuff it willbe better to let us know before knowing what the p2p do.

there are many sites for lending applications the problem is that if you have the most coins the only you pass the lending structures to paintings with it or do buying and selling most effective it will likely be useful

On 1/6/2020 at 3:54 PM, jitu123321 said:

Yes bitbond is a good and old platform fot p2p loan but there are so many other platform are get introduced in the market like salt and  ethlend you can use these platform if you have options other than bitcoin only ...best of luck

These platforms give you a trust score which is based on how much they’re able to verify about your identity and financial history. To receive a high trust score, you might need to submit more documentation.

Hello to be honest with you I did not understand your intention and did not understand your post I will try to understand through the comments and posts of some Thank you

Yes bitbond is a very good site to lend bitcoins and also to carry out P2P transactions. I find it very easy to use and understand. I always lend bitcoin from others through this site.

there have been so many disposition stairhead are available cryptographic algorithms supermarket and a few are going to be imposter. i love unrivalled geniune computer binance which explains tender offer really nice loan programme. they provide zip up beaver state pliable disposition computer programme.

There are plenty of website available for lending but we can't trust on new website my favorite website for lending is binance lending platform 

Bitbond is a oldest crypto lending platform from Germany.This one of the most trusted site to take loan for a small business.I have found a fact that this platform is a global marketplace lending platform. There will be some sort of agreements between you and and Bitbon before taking loan.

There are numerous destinations for loaning programs the issue is that on the off chance that you have the greatest coins the main you go the loaning frameworks to work with it or do exchanging just it will be advantageous

On 3/25/2020 at 11:46 AM, Hanan951 said:

I really don't know if i get Money and i cannot return them if i lost them how they can get the coins also is that have a big rules if there is rules for this know nd of stuff it willbe better to let us know before knowing what the p2p do.

i find it very easy to use and apprehend. i always lend bitcoin from others through this web page.

I have never been to a bitcoin loan website because I fear the interest rate will be very high and the risk of fraud will also occur, just as I have enough capital and have no intention to borrow on the Cryptocurrency Loan.

These sites are world-class sites that are highly reliable and widely known, and you can profit from them big profits if you have the large capital and the necessary news So I advise you to continue working and increase your experiences

as there are many most senior then me they have tell the many best lending site and i have read as like i also have these name so i think that i should repeat the same names.

I like this kind of sites that i can lend my bitcoins and get profit when i get them back, i wanted to use kucoin but i have failed in kyc verification and i don't know why because i used the same government documents to complete the kyc verification in other sites and i have been successful to all. I will try this site and see if its good.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Basically ranking users goes against the purpose of Bitcoin which is financial inclussion for everybody. Recent Defi projects, although they've had their failures, still they weren't using ranks at all. In lending terms, just the collateral is what matters. Having crypto as collateral you can afford to borrow from many Defi services with the execution of smart-contracts. Still I think that Defi has a long way to go and I don't actually recommend it yet.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in          
                 Bybit Airdrop - Claim 0.5$ for daily login               
                    Trade at Bitmex with up to 100x leverage                    

I think the most secure method to lend our crypto and bitcoin is binance exchange.binance is the most secure and profitable exchange where we can earn profit by lending our bitcoin.