"The best Bitcoin lending site and P2P platform" - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ardian1206

"The best Bitcoin lending site and P2P platform"

Bitbond is a P2P loan platform launched by Radoslav Albrecht in 2013, with its headquarters in Germany.  This makes Bitbond one of the oldest Bitcoin P2P platforms and one of the best Bitcoin lending sites in the industry.  This platform operates in more than 120 countries, and more than 90,000 users have registered on this platform.
 By using the Bitcoin blockchain to process transactions, borrowers are matched with individual or institutional investors.  To receive a loan, you only need to create an account and get verified.  After submitting basic identification details and undergoing financial assessments, you will be ranked.  A higher rating means a higher chance of approving your loan.
 Bitbond obtained a license from the German financial regulator (BaFin) in October 2016, making it one of the few Bitcoin P2P loan sites that is fully regulated in the industry.  This site has also received positive views from its clients. 

Do you want to borrow or lend BTC?

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many sites for lending programs the matter is that if you have the maximum coins the only you go the lending systems to work with it or do trading only it will be beneficial 

We think that the p2p sites that Bitcoin has to deliver a landing are really good and they are considered very important in trading, and in cryptocurrency, this platform really contributes to Bitcoin.

Yes bitbond is a good and old platform fot p2p loan but there are so many other platform are get introduced in the market like salt and  ethlend you can use these platform if you have options other than bitcoin only ...best of luck

If you like my post then please give me a ❤️

I would like to lend btc on nexo. Nexo is the best lending site. You will get high rate of interest around 8% if you lend your money on it. Also I use localbitcions p2p platform to sell btc.

there are many platforms dedicated to lending, my favorites are for bitcoin the exchanges binance and poloniex, for ethereum the platforms nexo and ethlend, instead for the stake of other altcoins my favorite is compound

2 hours ago, Dinesh09798 said:

There are so many lending platform are available in crypto market and some are fake. I like one geniune site binance which is offering very nice lending program. They offer fix or flexible lending program.

Yes absolutely right binance is the best and  secure to provide lending page .

And it's price is also fix . Once i also got 2 lending page and coustmer support is also good of binance .

1_aFF9Wqfi_9P0JFRCIKxZnQ.png.cf23afbb70806ef04477c2f49af04413.png

Why you only here described the only way to take lone with bitcoin there are so many new platform which are giving loans with other cryptocurrency like ethereum for more information you can check SALT platform and ethlend platform

10 hours ago, Ardian1206 said:

Bitbond is a P2P loan platform launched by Radoslav Albrecht in 2013, with its headquarters in Germany.  This makes Bitbond one of the oldest Bitcoin P2P platforms and one of the best Bitcoin lending sites in the industry.  This platform operates in more than 120 countries, and more than 90,000 users have registered on this platform.
 By using the Bitcoin blockchain to process transactions, borrowers are matched with individual or institutional investors.  To receive a loan, you only need to create an account and get verified.  After submitting basic identification details and undergoing financial assessments, you will be ranked.  A higher rating means a higher chance of approving your loan.
 Bitbond obtained a license from the German financial regulator (BaFin) in October 2016, making it one of the few Bitcoin P2P loan sites that is fully regulated in the industry.  This site has also received positive views from its clients. 

This is best for crypto currency that lending crypto currency site for P2P. This is good step for crypto currency and crypto currency user they use the new sites of crypto that provide the facilities of crypto currency P2P. The trade enjoy after launching the P2P facilities.

The amount of people who have registered on this p2p platform here actually indicates that this p2p platform is a very important platform.  And in the case of Bitcoin's landing head, P2P will actually be very good for us.  Since so many people are using it and getting a lot of results, I hope it will get a good result in Bitcoin.

Yes there are many many lending platform are available in cryptocurrency market, but the majority of those platform are fake or behind them there are a scammers and hackers waiting our money.

Phone Refill and Gift Card                              Airtm (called AirUSD)                            Youtube Exchange Platform

Enjoy and I hope you find my post or topic useful, if it is please like it!👍👉👉👉👇

I've never heard of this platform and it looks good and I'm going to try it out and I want to lend in order to get some weekly or monthly benefits

On 1/6/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ardian1206 said:

In order to be able to lend cryptocurrencies, the security and reputation of the borrower is the first thing you must have a large transaction there to lend.

I'd love to borrow or lend some bitcoin because that will be really helpful for me and for everyone who wants to start getting into cryptocurrency. Since I am not familiar about bitbond, I will try to look at it and once I know what should I do, I'm going to try it as well. I wonder if they are still more legitimate platforms like bitbond.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:59 AM, Opinder said:

I would like to lend btc on nexo. Nexo is the best lending site. You will get high rate of interest around 8% if you lend your money on it. Also I use localbitcions p2p platform to sell btc.

incryptocurrency, this platform sincerely contributes to Bitcoin.

The P2P sites which give you loan is good to for investors who want to make profit and i think this is a difficult to get loan and trade with this .

If you like my opinion then give me like and support me ❤️

I don't think I'm interested in a loan site, because that would make my trade suffer losses, because a loan like that would give a lot of interest, and that would be a burden for me. Invest as much as possible, don't use debt to invest.

The best bitcoin P2P site is localbitcoin, it is safe and good, you can borrow on localbitcoin or lend and expect to get your money back, most P2P sites are very risky cause they have poor secruity system put in place members can steal from other members.

Even if it is coming from a reliable source like Binance, I think lending is a bad idea. It is bad in the regular finance realm, and in crypto these things are mirroring how banks and lenders get rich.

5 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Even if it is coming from a reliable source like Binance, I think lending is a bad idea. It is bad in the regular finance realm, and in crypto these things are mirroring how banks and lenders get rich.

ever since i got in crypto i see lending in exchanges like poloniex and i never liked the idea of lending at all, i think a lot of people dont even understand how bad this could turn out to be.

Are you looking for the site that you will be able for lending or for loan? If you need for lend it will not be profitable so that's its better to get a loan 

Bitbond which uses the oldest P2P or Peer to Peer I have ever heard. Bitbond is already widely used in countries, as far as I know there are more than 100 countries that use it. There are still many more who use P2P besides Bitbond.

The best crypto storage site is the cryptocurrency exchange, which is among the top leaders. You need to choose, according to the volume of trading, suitable for you. 

Get Bitcoin for a forum post: https://forum.stake.com

Register and earn more on investment box: https://yobit.net

Use the pos algorithm on the exchange and make profit from staking: https://www.binance.com

Thanks for sharing with a secure way from this topic.Our bitcoin is very useful to get our livelihood.If we do not take our bitcoin with safely than we losting our btc and do not gotten pay per post.

On 1/6/2020 at 3:08 AM, Ardian1206 said:

i prefer to keep my bitcoins safe in my wallet or trading them by myself instead of putting them on sites for a 5% per year.it is really not worth the risk