Incognito Wallet - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
flat-ether

Incognito Wallet

So Incognito is a platform / wallet that allows anyone to become a Node in the cryptocurrency network by simply Staking their Private Incognito Tokens.

With this procedure if x wants to send a hidden amount to ψ, then x's coins will be transferred through many nodes and the exchange will break until he reaches the transaction making the transaction almost impossible to identify. This protects the anonymity of users!

To date, Incognito Wallet supports PRV, pETH, pBTC, pUSDT and over 40 other currencies. The "p" in front of the coins denotes the private and does not denote any coins that we know of!

To use Wallet simply download Incognito Wallet from the App Store or Play Store

Capture.png

I want to become a Validator

Validator is the one that owns Nodes to support its network and transactions. Incognito thus enables anyone with a node to earn passive income from the fees that users pay for their transactions. 

To become a Validator you need to own a 1750 PRV which at today's exchange is worth about $ 790 ($ 0.45 / 1 PRV while a week ago the value was $ 0.25 / PRV).

Then you need to build a Virtual Node that will either host you on your own or in a Virtual Private Server in the Cloud.

Validator's profits are not just in PRV but in whatever the user uses in their transactions. (e.g. BTC, ETH)

While promising earnings of up to $ 25 per month for the first time since its rise in value, Cryptomurmura saw earnings of up to 100 PRV per day (ie around $ 45)

The process to node requires Hardware and some knowledge of Terminal / Cmd Line / Ubuntu.

But because many users had trouble getting their Nodes set up, Cryptomurmura launched a service to help its readers.

To ask if you would like to join the channel below Telegram

https://t.me/joinchat/J_jYxBRzkL6fGLRIstd74w

Guide 

1. The only way to buy coins now is to download Incognito Wallet to your mobile, then store all the keys from your Account in a secure place, and then send Bitcoin from another wallet to Incognito Wallet.

To do this you go to pBTC and click Deposit. Be careful not to press Receive!

Don't also send them from Exchange because it has a CAP of 60 ′ to reach the BTCs and then your Wallet Address changes, and because the Exchange is stuck with them you prefer to send from Bitcoin Wallet.Similarly for other currencies!

Then in the App go to pDEX and deposit there and the pBTC that he sent to your Walllet. Then change them with PRV and again with Withdraw on your Incognito Wallet!

2. You have more in your wallet, if you have 1750+ then you are talking about Node, if you have less then you are talking about Staking with 100% APR.

Anyone for Node let me Private to explain the process to him.

For Staking 100% APR things are simple

a) Register with Constant (which has ref 😀), it is a Loans giving site and you promise 100% APR with payment every 30 minutes, no fees and you can unstake and withdraw anytime you want! You just create a Crypto Staking Order, you send the PRVs and in 10 minutes you start collecting already.

If you want any help setting up nodes or something just send me a message

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

21 hours ago, flat-ether said:

So Incognito is a platform / wallet that allows anyone to become a Node in the cryptocurrency network by simply Staking their Private Incognito Tokens.

With this procedure if x wants to send a hidden amount to ψ, then x's coins will be transferred through many nodes and the exchange will break until he reaches the transaction making the transaction almost impossible to identify. This protects the anonymity of users!

To date, Incognito Wallet supports PRV, pETH, pBTC, pUSDT and over 40 other currencies. The "p" in front of the coins denotes the private and does not denote any coins that we know of!

Capture.png

Validator is the one that owns Nodes to support its network and transactions. Incognito thus enables anyone with a node to earn passive income from the fees that users pay for their transactions. 

To become a Validator you need to own a 1750 PRV which at today's exchange is worth about $ 790 ($ 0.45 / 1 PRV while a week ago the value was $ 0.25 / PRV).

Then you need to build a Virtual Node that will either host you on your own or in a Virtual Private Server in the Cloud.

Validator's profits are not just in PRV but in whatever the user uses in their transactions. (e.g. BTC, ETH)

While promising earnings of up to $ 25 per month for the first time since its rise in value, Cryptomurmura saw earnings of up to 100 PRV per day (ie around $ 45)

The process to node requires Hardware and some knowledge of Terminal / Cmd Line / Ubuntu.

But because many users had trouble getting their Nodes set up, Cryptomurmura launched a service to help its readers.

Guide 

1. The only way to buy coins now is to download Incognito Wallet to your mobile, then store all the keys from your Account in a secure place, and then send Bitcoin from another wallet to Incognito Wallet.

Don't also send them from Exchange because it has a CAP of 60 ′ to reach the BTCs and then your Wallet Address changes, and because the Exchange is stuck with them you prefer to send from Bitcoin Wallet.Similarly for other currencies!

Then in the App go to pDEX and deposit there and the pBTC that he sent to your Walllet. Then change them with PRV and again with Withdraw on your Incognito Wallet!

2. You have more in your wallet, if you have 1750+ then you are talking about Node, if you have less then you are talking about Staking with 100% APR.

a) Register with Constant (which has ref 😀), it is a Loans giving site and you promise 100% APR with payment every 30 minutes, no fees and you can unstake and withdraw anytime you want! You just create a Crypto Staking Order, you send the PRVs and in 10 minutes you start collecting already.

It's a typical post to understand for begginers. But on the other side experts people of crypto can understand that.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I read your full post and I like this wallet concept. This incognito wallet is new, so now people are thinking this wallet is may be fake. If this wallet do great work then people will support more.

790 dollars and to become a validator of this wallet, this is not a very large amount in order to make a profit. 

Managing a masternode is expensive and requires certain technical knowledge. It is therefore not within everyone's reach. The concept of masternodes was born with DASH in 2014.

Your topic is interesting and complete, I would like to see more posts like this one on this forum. Thank you for sharing.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 1/6/2020 at 6:01 PM, CAGEGG said:

Personally, I would not use this wallet, since personally it does not cause me any trust at all, there are wallets that will be much more interesting

i am also not interested on new wallets. there are many fake wallets in the market now and they are trying to scam with people. so before using any wallet need to search about it.

I don't know much about this wallet. And don't use it. This is the first time I heard about it from you.In my opinion the Yobit wallet is the best. I make money through it. It is very safe and easy to withdraw money.

2 hours ago, Ifon said:

I read your full up declare and I like this wallet concept. This secretly wallet is new, hence at this instant inhabitants are opinion this wallet is may be fake. If this wallet carry out momentous composition it follows that natives will uphold more.

indeed very interesting, but for now it seems that not many people use this wallet. Have you already used this wallet? for me, i haven't used it yet.

On 1/6/2020 at 12:37 AM, flat-ether said:

Capture.png

Guide 

Last month I downloaded Incognito wallet it’s very good decentralize apps and gain many user in short time but I find some bug issues in this wallet hobe next few updates bug will be solve.

PRV Incognito native token and price increasing day by day.          

I am using now 5kinds of crypto wallet and i think iwill not use that one its either not safe i think becouse i am only using wallets that has a good ratings and of course a good feedback

• +1 1

Lol! In the browsers we are using the incognito tab as the way to cheat the websites to open multiple accounts, so I don't know how this incognito wallet is working

9 hours ago, Masum Billah said:

Sorry, I'm basically the first to hear the names of these wallets.  I have no experience with this wallet.  However I am interested in using this wallet

As is the case with you, I also don't really know the wallet. Whether a new wallet or not, because I know many people do not say that wallet. But we can join their telegram group to find out more.

Thanks for your sharing, but I think that because the device I use doesn't need to be anonymous, I feel unsafe, I'm quite skeptical about it. I will not use.

Its icon make me feel bad, i will not use it because of that. i feel they are watching me everywhere. best wishes thanks for sharing...

I don't really trust a wallet like that, especially if not that many people knows that it existed. So, I think I'm gonna pass this wallet to other people who are interested in them. There are a lot of trusted wallets out there. So you should just use one of them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Incognito Wallet as the name suggest turns all our coins including Bitcoin into the privacy mode to transact anonymously and every transaction is private. I think with time people will adapt to such wallets because as of now trust is a rare commodity in this crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't know about incognito wallet. But your post very informative. Its help me to know about incognito wallet. Is it safe? 

Which coin we store here? 

6 hours ago, Zahangir12 said:

Incognito Wallet seems to be good for storing cryptocurrency.  Because it is much stronger and much safer.

i have never used this wallet. the wallet is very much secured and anyone can easily use this wallet to store crypto currency.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:37 PM, flat-ether said:

Capture.png

Guide 

i don't know, is this really safe and trustable?

so basically this work like mixer wallets that help people to hide their address to authority. whit recent rules made by governments, you exchange account will be blocked if they see that you are trying to use mixers or site like this that help you to hide your transactions

Hey all, I'm Grant, a member of the Incognito core dev team. Here to clarify some things for you all!

1. What is Incognito?

Incognito is a privacy-focused blockchain. We a set of privacy features similar to Monero/Zcash/Mimblewimble, but we focus on bridges instead of native tokens. So instead of buying Monero and sending privately, you can port Bitcoin (BTC -> pBTC), Ethereum (ETH -> pETH), etc. to Incognito and send them privately.

Our first product is the Incognito Wallet, which you can find on Google Play and iOS App Store. Our next product will be a browser-based desktop site optimized for trading. Current ETA Q2 2020.

2. Who is Incognito?

The project was started 2 years ago, and we're currently a 40-person team of researchers, cryptographers, devs and growth folks. This makes us one of the largest teams working in Privacy Coins. We are not a company and have no revenue model; rather our founder is independently wealthy and thinks crypto privacy is an urgent and important issue. We haven't done an ICO or IEO and don't plan to.

3. Is it safe?

We launched our mainnet at the beginning of November 2019, and there have been no hacks, data breaches, etc. to date. Having said that, we know nothing is perfect. We do have a quite responsive customer service team who will work you through any problems you have.

4. How about mining?

We're a proof-of-stake blockchain, and the required stake for a vnode is 1,750 PRV (currently about $900). Everything you need to know can be found here. https://incognito.org/t/how-to-host-a-virtual-node/194

5. Wanna learn more?

Visit our site: incognito.org

Join our Telegram group: t.me/incognitochain