Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD?

the thing is, because of it's volatility, earning 1 BTC with USD is hard, because for example now bitcoin is at $9400 almost $2000 extra from when writing the post

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think dola earning is easier than bitcoin, but bitcoin earning is more profitable because when working with it and when the price rises we will achieve more profits and for this work bitcoin is more profitable than working with sites that pay for the dollar

I think 1 btc is easy to earn as compared to usd equivalent to 1 btc because these days altcoin market is highly fluctuate we can buy low and sell high but we need initial investment to do this process without investment this is not possible

• +1 1

Both 1BTC and amount equivalent in USD are very difficult to earn for the beginners. Difficulty of earning bitcoin is becoming harder and harder as many people are jumping into it. Earning amount equivalent in USD will be more easier to earn because USD is fiat currency and BTC are not accepted in most of the countries.

To be able to earn money online in USD you got to have paypal account because that's what most of those earning websites whether PTC or survey will support payment for, and paypal is not supported in every country and some countries are banned from using it, but in crypto is different and all countries can use bitcoin and crypto and governments can not do much about it, so at the end of the day it's easier for some people at least to get their earning in btc instead of usd.

• +3 1

On 1/6/2020 at 12:26 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

Which one is easier and faster for you to earn? 1 BTC or $7500?

If I were to choose or pick one between the two, I will choose $7500. It is because it is lot more easier to earn because it is fiat and you can earn it by working in offices or selling goods. If you just save every cents you will collect while working, you can much more easier to earn dollar than btc.

41 minutes ago, Hatred said:

If I were to choose or pick one between the two, I will choose $7500. It is because it is lot more easier to earn because it is fiat and you can earn it by working in offices or selling goods. If you just save every cents you will collect while working, you can much more easier to earn dollar than btc.

This is interesting because you were the only person who claimed earning fiat through official jobs is easier than earning bitcoin through trading or mining. How can you earn that $7500 through selling goods? You have to buy cheap and sell expensive! This is exactly the same as trading with digital coins. So, why getting yourself into trouble? You can invest in bitcoin and earn more with less activity without having to deal with customers and buyers! Others will disagree with you because they believe, crypto market has more opportunities for earning.

41 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

This is interesting because you were the only person who claimed earning fiat through official jobs is easier than earning bitcoin through trading or mining. How can you earn that $7500 through selling goods? You have to buy cheap and sell expensive! This is exactly the same as trading with digital coins. So, why getting yourself into trouble? You can invest in bitcoin and earn more with less activity without having to deal with customers and buyers! Others will disagree with you because they believe, crypto market has more opportunities for earning.

Well, I am earning more in selling goods than trading, is there a problem? And I don't care if they disagree with me. I am just saying what I believe is true. I know that, I can earn much more higher in trading, but in my opinion, I can earn much more faster by selling goods than trading crypto. We have different beliefs, mate so don't get me wrong. Have a good day.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think it is better to work on earning bitcoin and earning dollars at the same time so that you can reach a good amount that you can invest in.

• +4 1

I can not say which one is earlier because some pay me in dollar and some in bitcoin, but online, I have earned bitcoin entirely, no dollar at all. And with physical jobs I earn more dollars. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bro it depends upon your skill and the scenario and let me explain if you are programmer and you are freelancer you can earn 7.5k$ in less time if you get work in huge project and for Bitcoin if you are big holder or has huge mining rig then 1 btc wouldn't be huge deal too. But some how usd earning would be easier in my perspective.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 hours ago, Imran01234 said:

Depending on the individual how they can earn in Bitcoin or any other crypto currency. Being an employed person, you can earn more cash than cryptocurrency. 

Well, that's true mate because if you're just working on faucets or here in this forum, you cannot get into 1 btc and you need to take some years before you reached it.

Well for me I think it's easier and faster to earn $7500 than earning 1 btc, why because there are many ways we could earn dollars in some sites than bitcoin, most bitcoin mining and faucets sites turns out to be scam.

• -2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

One bitcoin or equivalent of one bitcoin has the same situations for traders of crypto market. So both have the same difficulties so invest your high investment then high chance of getting profitable which equals to one btc. So if you want one bitcoin then invest at least 4000$.

• +1 1

I want To choses Bitcoin instaed of USD , because Bitcoin price pump and dump with good speed on other hand , price of USD is stable .

trading in Bitcoin is much profitable and Risky as compared to USD .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Anyone can earn such an amount, but the person must have sufficient experience to work within some areas. One of the best ways to earn is mining, trading and investment. Also, questionnaires are profitable but they are paid in dollars.
Therefore, in order for us to obtain this amount, we must work inside the sites of cryptocurrencies and inside the sites that pay in US dollars

• +1 1

I think right now for me it is easier to earn USD equivalent to 1 bitcoin than to earn one bitcoin itself. Although both are difficult to earn and will take you months to come up with such amount of money.

I guess, USD will always be easier to earn as it is widely accepted and used all around the world. Bitcoin is just being adapted by many platform but US dollar has even wider scope and is used by mostly all of the platforms worldwide. And also the fact that you can earn USD through real jobs, makes it easily attainable than bitcoin. There are far too many platforms that you can earn USD from but it is hard to come across a legit site that pays good amount in bitcoin. But you can always convert your fiat to bitcoin. So, it does not really matter.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 6/18/2020 at 7:54 AM, Dmasked said:

I guess, USD will always be easier to earn as it is widely accepted and used all around the world.

Not the one easier to earn, but the one easier to earn for you specifically? As for me, bitcoin precisely is easier for me to earn. That is my own opinion. 

On 6/6/2020 at 6:20 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

And trading gives good profits to cryptocurrencies

Trading can bring good products but also it can bring losses, while trading, we must not go against rules and regulations. We must not have greed, and we must be patient. Trading is also risky, that people need to know that. 

• +2 2

Since I work at a basic physical job. And I earn a Fiat on it. And I try to increase my capital on cryptocurrencies. For me, the main job is in the first place, and with the help of investing part of the Fiat in cryptocurrencies, I have an additional profit. My main job is in the first place and the cryptocurrency market is in the second.

• +1 1

I think, if you rely on reality, it will be easier to earn 1 bitcoin than 7500 dollars! What is the secret? Here's the thing! As we know, cryptocurrency can fall in price, and accordingly, we must wait for the level of 3000-5000 dollars, and already buy it, spending less money! And then selling for 10,000, and get a big profit

• +3 1

Certainly, earning 1 Bitcoin is easier than earning $ 11,500 currently, because in the field of cryptography you have several ways to win 1 Bitcoin such as trading, investing or mining while there are not many safe sites through which you can earn thousands of dollars

• +2 2

It all depends on the person who does it, so making a profit with a complete formation of certain people may be an easy thing, and making a profit of dollars worth there are many people who can do the thing for a month or two, but I think I need years

• Useful or interesting 1

The most easier task to earn at least $1 is survey , but before you even earn one dollar equivalent to Bitcoin will be very difficult even the site that so pay in bitcoin for doing minor task don't is very hard to earn $1 equivalent of Bitcoin.

It's a really great question. First of all, many crypto markets provide an opportunity to earn a lot. For instance, yobit give away different crypto tokens, which users can sell for real money, however you can't earn crypto by doing real job. That's why for me is much easier to earn 1 BTC, because i'am a student, which knows how to work with crypto.

• +1 1

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"