Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Which one is easier to earn for you? 1 BTC or its equivalent in USD?

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

Which one is easier and faster for you to earn? 1 BTC or $7500?

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

If i have to choose both of one i choose usd because it is fiat

currency i can use it everywhere and can buy everythings

but easier way for earning is bitcoin not a usd

• Useful or interesting 1

I think USD earning is easy than btc because most of the websites give you withdraw on amount of 1 USD. It is less time taking and we can withdraw before website going to be scam. But in btc you need to earn around btc of $20 worth to take withdraw. It takes lot of time. And most of websites scams in that much time. So it is easy to earn btc in fractions like USD.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think right now I prefer the equivalent in USD to buy Bitcoin right now and in the future when Bitcoin double or rise a higher price maybe I will be rich! so right now USD to invest them on Bitcoin.

• -3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If the case was also applied on real life work beside Earning on crypto world i think it's easieer to earn $7500 rather 1 Bitcoin but if not it's vice versa even it's big amount to earn here and need to take a long time if only depends on bounty and earning on some campaign.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1

1t8qrpuhu - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

• -1 1
  • +1 1

It is both hard to earn because conditions where I live are not favourable to making money. I don't want to trade as I will probably lose money as the rest and Bitcoin sounds good and I'd love having one full but I think I would lose my sleep over it's price fluctuations. I want to hold but I can afford only a small amount. Like perhaps 0,01BTC. I have to pay extreme taxes and bills and my income is not enough for my monthly expenses. This is the reason I'm trying to earn from crypto.

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Everyone talk about various methods of earning bitcoin. There many ways for earning bitcoin like free earnings, investing, mining and trading. There are also many ways to earn USD like PTC websites, surveys, stock market and freelancing. Some methods are shared for both currencies like investing and surveys. Now, one BTC is worth about $7500.

For me, it depends on how you earn it. If I will always trade my btc, I can easily earn 1BTC. If my work pays me $7500, it easy to eatn USD. It always depends on how you earn it.

I think it's easier to get 1 BTC, because I can get only by trading, investing and mining for free. Getting $ 7500 is not easy, yes for me it's difficult. With BTC everything feels easy.

• +1 1

both is good source of income i working in both but crypto currency trading fastest make 1btc because crypto trading very profitable

Edited by Soaib khan

IMO for online job it seems easier to collect bitcoin because I have known that longer than freelancing that pays with USD 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Of course, collecting bitcoins and cryptocurrencies is easier because there are many sites that offer payment through bitcoin, but for a dollar most of the sites offer simple cents.

THINK POSITIVE

You can earn a lot of ways. You can earn free or you can earn for investment. You can earn free but that is not much just a little. But if you invest then you will earn a lot. Thanks.

For me, it's easier to earn 1 bitcoin than earning usd because in bitcoin, we can earn it through online jobs and we really don't have to spend money and time unlike in earning usd we have to work everyday for about 8 hours and use our money for travel fee.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I think both are very tough for me to earn. as ptc sites and bitcoin paying sites are giving a very little rewards for hard work.

I am sure that the best way to earn bitcoin is by holding it and waiting for next bull run. We have seen what bitcoin has accomplished in these ten years. It has performed about 9 million percent from it's beginning days. Instead dollar has lost 97% of value in 100 years. 

• +1 1

I guess its Crypto Currency like Bitcoin if you have a good strategy and patience because many sites give Crypto Currency like this forum. For USD is kindly hard to saved especially if you are in different country.

29 minutes ago, mbaman80 said:

I prefer to earn in USD and then trade it to BTC and then make money through them.

The more expensive Bitcoin, the more valuable it becomes. The easiest way to earn dollars and buy bitcoin.

I think 1 USD earn easy but 1btc is present 7950 looks is so difficult then 1 USD there are many website's to give the opercunites to work and earn money but in btc  sites like mining and investment sites are lot of scam then how to earn 1 btc

your question has actually been answered by you, because if the estimation is the same as getting 1 btc, then it will be equal to $ 7500. so regardless of and in any way, the estimation will remain the same and it does not give effect which is more effective than that two estimates. lol 🤣

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I do not know how to answer you, but I think that bitcoin is easier to collect because its price is not fixed and there are some sites that give up to $ 1 of bitcoin daily, previously, but there are no sites that currently give the real dollar now . 

• +2 1

To me, making money from crypto currency is easy. Bitcoin prices from it are also available. And make a lot of money.

For me I will prefer for bitcoin as an earnings because most of the common payment for the websites today is the bitcoin and it is more easy to transfer. 

On my opinion, it was easy to earn the 1 Bitcoin because there's a lot of way to earn bitcoin like the trading is the profitable way to earn Bitcoin, airdrops and campaigns. It is possible to earn on a month if you have of experience on crypto.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Both are difficult to earn. But if some one managed to earn 1 bitcoin then its better from earning $7500 as in future 1 bitcoin will worth even $25000+.