How to use Yobit InvestBox - Page 3 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

How to use Yobit InvestBox

This is a good explanation I found many people who do not know how to invest in a yobit fund and do not know that they have to do some tasks in order to be able to withdraw their profits like playing dice a specified number of times

• +1 2

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

I have a question, if we put some coins or tokens in the Yobit investbox then can we withdraw our coins or token back from the investbox if we want? Because once I have invested Yo tokens  but now I am not be able to withdraw those tokens from investbox.

On 6/16/2020 at 12:27 AM, Jami273 said:

@BullRunBitCan you please clear me more about playing dice for investment?

I need to know that will i need to play dice everyday or it is needed after my every investment or i just need to play it 5-20 times for just one day and in future i will not need to play it anymore for investing?

Waiting for the answer❤

Sorry for delayed response.

For example:

DICE token have action: 10 DICE ds

Which means that you must to play 10 times (not important if you win or loss) dice game with Dice token.

10 - 10 times

DICE - Which token/coin you must to use

ds - Dice game

I hope you understand now.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Jessica Karren said:

I have a question, if we put some coins or tokens in the Yobit investbox then can we withdraw our coins or token back from the investbox if we want? Because once I have invested Yo tokens  but now I am not be able to withdraw those tokens from investbox.

It's depend.

Old type you can close investbox plan, but New type is that you can not withdraw/close investbox plan just you can get interest and important you can withdraw only daily interest if you dont withdraw for that day interest and you can for next day you can not withdraw for day before.

But for Yo token investbox plan you can withdraw, if you can not contact support and explain all details.

• +4 1

194516839_MovaviScreenShot043-BANKOFTRON-ThebestinvestmentgameonTRONblockchain._-www.bank-of-tron_com.jpg.b8edcf7f69f4d025d1086f3c4a7898ee.jpg

I really like Yobit Investbox, its a unique feature that no other exchanges has. 

• -5 1

That is actually an extraordinary choice by the Cryptotalk.org and we realize that it will be great for all individuals and now the spammers will never grow up.

Well your information are regarding learning basics of investbox feature and if we are having some funds extra then we can go with investbox but for good coins and good profits you have to do many task so i amnot thinking big though i have water in investbox.

It would be great if you come up next time with whole plans for task and investment in investbox along with profit we get actually about it.

On 6/21/2020 at 6:47 PM, Ridam said:

Well your information are regarding learning basics of investbox feature and if we are having some funds extra then we can go with investbox but for good coins and good profits you have to do many task so i amnot thinking big though i have water in investbox.

It would be great if you come up next time with whole plans for task and investment in investbox along with profit we get actually about it.

Man, this topic is about how to use investbox on Yobit not which plan to choose.

Nobody can not tell you that, you must to decide which plan to choose.

Just pay attention on how much you invest and your daily interest and of course how much you must to risk (Action) to get that interest.

194516839_MovaviScreenShot043-BANKOFTRON-ThebestinvestmentgameonTRONblockchain._-www.bank-of-tron_com.jpg.b8edcf7f69f4d025d1086f3c4a7898ee.jpg

On 6/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, Jessica Karren said:

Yes, you can withdraw back your coins at anytime at any minute at any second. You have the full control over your coins. 

• -3 1
  • +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 1:07 PM, BitcryptoHan said:

Yes, you can withdraw back your coins at anytime at any minute at any second. You have the full control over your coins. 

I give you -3 because:

If you did not read whole question/post, point of question was because of this " I have invested Yo tokens  but now I am not be able to withdraw those tokens from investbox" and like I already answer that depend which type of investbox plan is it. If is old type that means that can close investbox plan but if is new type that means that can not close just to get daily interest. And, like I already say Yo is old type and if can not close he/she must to contact support about that problem.

Well bro your information about yobit investment box really interesting and useful for everyone in this forum, because this plan really profitable when we chose good coin and invest in right time, because in this plan we don't need to anything just perform simply task and claim daily rewards.

@BullRunBit you are thankful for your effort to explain the option of investbox but it was better to show the risk that you can face on a bad coin when you invest on it through the investbox plans, like it happen to le twice when i invest on Wave and suddenly the price dropped down to 65%

I do not see anything hard using the investbox but we need to be very careful before we invest and also play lowest amount of dice to make out investments worth.