How to use Yobit InvestBox - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

How to use Yobit InvestBox

Good job deer 

But as we are muslims dice is forbidden so when we want dice action we stop investmentin that coin which we deal with other condition 

Can Yobit.com take care about muslims in actios especially 

These post of tutorial makes a lot of sense because every time i entered yobit.net to view my progress i do imagine how to make more from the site.

How can I talk to an investbox if it is empty? Is there any indicator? All currencies are active but all are empty. It is impossible to invest

Go to the exchange page. On the top of the page, there is "InvestBox and there are so many cryptocurrency listed. You can choose one of them according to the budget that you can afford to take the part in the investment on the exchange. 

On 3/6/2020 at 9:39 AM, Mazharul7596 said:

Ways to seek the advice of a powerful invest box if useless? Will there ever be any specific gauge? Every value that can be activated through each is useless. It will be very unlikely to shell out.

You mean in which coin/token to invest?

I can not suggest you that, but I can tell you that you must to research before you invest.

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Go to the exchange page. On the top of the page, there is "InvestBox and there are so many cryptocurrency listed. You can choose one of them according to the budget that you can afford to take the part in the investment on the exchange. 

It's not just "budget" than to research if you invest in some strong altcoin to buy on good price or some token (Yobit) you must to check supply investbox plan daily interest (that is important too) etc.

It's not just to invest you must to research before you invest.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

It is very safe to invest your assets and provide access to them, the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange itself. Investing in a Yobit box is always a positive result. 

Yobit invest box are safest way to earn profits without losing. But you have to choose which coin is the best as many coins offered there are not moving properly and some ask for btc dice game before you can get profits daily so better check which coin are good.

19 minutes ago, Binjit said:

Using investbox in yobit is easy once you choose coins where you want to invest then click on this 
token in investbox after then fill how many coins you want to invest after then click on active button
it is good thinking for invest in investbox

I really dont understand comments like this one....

What you want to tell?

What is point of your post?

Am I explain all about investbox or I forgot something?

What you write that I did not?

This is really annoying, you write what I already write and where is point in this?

And this is not first time that I see this, members here just write without any point. :classic_mellow:

Thanks very much friend for sharing this opportunity. There are many members who just hear about the yobit investbox but they don't know how it works and they don't know how to start investing there, this tips will help them.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/5/2020 at 6:52 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic/tutorial I will share all informations which you need to know to start to use Yobit InvestBox.

Quote:

"Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.
"

# Investment plans

- Coin

Name of coin

- Percent

How much percent you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments for example: daily, weekly, monthly

- MinInvest

Minimum for investing

- MaxInvest

Maximum for investing

- Action

On this part you must to especially to pay attention, this you can find what you need to do to get your payments.

For example: BTC: 10 ds + 12 Yo tokens + YO/BTC 10 trades + 0 Yo sells

Which means:

BTC: 10 ds, you must to play DICE game 10 times (it's not important if you lose or win)

12 Yo tokens, you must to have in your balance 12 Yo tokens

YO/BTC 10 trades, you must to buy 10 times Yo token on BTC market/pair

0 Yo sells, you must to not sell Yo token till you get payment from investbox

P.S. ds means DICE game

- Status

Is it investbox plan active or not active

# My investments

- Packet

Name of coin and number of your investment

- Percent

Percent which you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments

- Amount

Amount of your investment

- Status

Is it your investment active or not active

- Next

Timer when you will get your payment

- Close button or Withdraw daily percent button

# History

- History of your investments and payments

If you have any question about Yobit InvestBox and how to use free write question here.

Yes when i was a newbie i was really scared of investing in the yobit investbox. But i have learnt a lot about it just because of seniors members like you in this forum. Thank you for teaching us useful information 🙂

Very good post about investbox in yobit it's the first that i see explain exactly how to use it and how can choose the best coin for our investment 

On 1/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

BTC: 10 ds, you must to play DICE game 10 times (it's not important if you lose or win)

I have a question here, do we need to make the game plays only once, or every time we want to collect the payments? I don't want to do anything wrong as I just invested in one of the InvestBoxes and it was my fault I didn't gather enough information before doing it.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

53 minutes ago, jack0 said:

so its very similar of fixed bank deposit and getting fixed amount of interest on my amount of money right?

No it's not, for many reasons.

It's all depend in which coin/token you invest, which is price when you buy and when you sell that coin/token or how much interest you get daily/monthly etc.

You can not compare it. :classic_wink:

4 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

Now, investbox supports both of these currencies USD and RUR in the InvestBox. For USD, you need to invest at least 10 USD to earn 3% weekly and in the case of RUR, you should invest at least 400 RUR to earn 1% monthly. Good luck. 

Simple click on Invest button and you will find/see this message:

"It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment."

This is for USD investbox plan which is not Yobit investbox plan, and for RUR 1% I check and looks like it's active but 1% monthly .... And it's not Yobit investbox plan too.

Good thing is that there are no Action and that can be profitable.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

@BullRunBit I am still confused about the Yo token, it is the Yo that is so expensive? Because having 12 of this token will not is not easy at all. 

8 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

@BullRunBit I am still confused about the Yo token, it is the Yo that is so expensive? Because having 12 of this token will not is not easy at all. 

You are new right? :classic_biggrin:

Because if you remember YO tokens price was around 0.005 BTC and that is currently around 40$ but that was before 6 months and now few people have priority to have that large amount of YO, for example 12 YO.

12 YO with price 40$ is 480 and currently price of YO 850$ and 12 YO is 10,200$ that is a big different.

YO token become very expensive token and that is clean example how Yobit can make/create good token.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/5/2020 at 4:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

In this topic/tutorial I will share all informations which you need to know to start to use Yobit InvestBox.

Quote:

"Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.
"

# Investment plans

- Coin

Name of coin

- Percent

How much percent you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments for example: daily, weekly, monthly

- MinInvest

Minimum for investing

- MaxInvest

Maximum for investing

- Action

On this part you must to especially to pay attention, this you can find what you need to do to get your payments.

For example: BTC: 10 ds + 12 Yo tokens + YO/BTC 10 trades + 0 Yo sells

Which means:

YO/BTC 10 trades, you must to buy 10 times Yo token on BTC market/pair

0 Yo sells, you must to not sell Yo token till you get payment from investbox

P.S. ds means DICE game

- Status

Is it investbox plan active or not active

# My investments

- Packet

Name of coin and number of your investment

- Percent

Percent which you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments

- Amount

Amount of your investment

- Status

Is it your investment active or not active

- Next

Timer when you will get your payment

- Close button or Withdraw daily percent button

# History

- History of your investments and payments

If you have any question about Yobit InvestBox and how to use free write question here.

Yeah investing on yobit investbox is easy thanks for the information, but you have to tell them that the invesbox is not profitable and they will lose more money than there interest when they complete there daily action, because the daily actions are not fair and they are so hard,

56 minutes ago, betelihem said:

Yeah investing on yobit investbox is easy thanks for the information, but you have to tell them that the invesbox is not profitable and they will lose more money than there interest when they complete there daily action, because the daily actions are not fair and they are so hard,

I can not tell that, because a lot of users use investbox and earn good profit from investbox.

Your main reason because you think it's not profitable is that you must to do daily Action to get daily interest,

but all users which want to use investbox must to count on Action, Investment, and Percent/Interest.

I will write example:

You invest 1 ETH in investbox plan 0.1% daily interest and you must to play/bet 20 times ETH dice game,

which is (20*0.00001 ETH=) 0.0002 ETH daily (required to check minimum for bet because I did not use long time) and you get from investbox interest (1 ETH 0.1%=) 0.001 ETH which means that you get (0.0002 - 0.001=) 0.0008 ETH daily.

Of course it's depend on percent which you get from investbox and Action which you must to do,

always check all details before you invest.

9 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I can not tell that, because a lot of users use investbox and earn good profit from investbox.

Your main reason because you think it's not profitable is that you must to do daily Action to get daily interest,

but all users which want to use investbox must to count on Action, Investment, and Percent/Interest.

I will write example:

You invest 1 ETH in investbox plan 0.1% daily interest and you must to play/bet 20 times ETH dice game,

which is (20*0.00001 ETH=) 0.0002 ETH daily (required to check minimum for bet because I did not use long time) and you get from investbox interest (1 ETH 0.1%=) 0.001 ETH which means that you get (0.0002 - 0.001=) 0.0008 ETH daily.

Of course it's depend on percent which you get from investbox and Action which you must to do,

always check all details before you invest.

Yeah bro if thus big coins like btc, eth and ltc were in the invest box i will invest it, but the only coins are tokens like yoda and water tokens, bro believe me i research about this thing, in order to invest on yobit investbox you have to buy coins that have investment plain in the invest box, and thus tokens price is drooping constantly only new tokens are in the investbox the old coins are stopped, see the screenshot there is no good coin worth of investing all are tokens and the price of this tokens are drooping constantly.

yoooooo.png

Edited by betelihem

Making a successful investment plan on the Yobit platform needs a lot of conditions that must be met in the personal investor account in addition to determining the type of currency and the daily or weekly interest rate and the number of times a dice must be played but I noticed that there are some currencies that do not require the availability of dice strikes such as a water coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 7:22 PM, BullRunBit said:

@BullRunBitCan you please clear me more about playing dice for investment?

I need to know that will i need to play dice everyday or it is needed after my every investment or i just need to play it 5-20 times for just one day and in future i will not need to play it anymore for investing?

Waiting for the answer❤

This is a good explanation I found many people who do not know how to invest in a yobit fund and do not know that they have to do some tasks in order to be able to withdraw their profits like playing dice a specified number of times

I have a question, if we put some coins or tokens in the Yobit investbox then can we withdraw our coins or token back from the investbox if we want? Because once I have invested Yo tokens  but now I am not be able to withdraw those tokens from investbox.

• +1 1

On 6/16/2020 at 12:27 AM, Jami273 said:

@BullRunBitCan you please clear me more about playing dice for investment?

I need to know that will i need to play dice everyday or it is needed after my every investment or i just need to play it 5-20 times for just one day and in future i will not need to play it anymore for investing?

Waiting for the answer❤

Sorry for delayed response.

For example:

DICE token have action: 10 DICE ds

Which means that you must to play 10 times (not important if you win or loss) dice game with Dice token.

10 - 10 times

DICE - Which token/coin you must to use

ds - Dice game

I hope you understand now.

On 6/16/2020 at 2:36 PM, Jessica Karren said:

I have a question, if we put some coins or tokens in the Yobit investbox then can we withdraw our coins or token back from the investbox if we want? Because once I have invested Yo tokens  but now I am not be able to withdraw those tokens from investbox.

It's depend.

Old type you can close investbox plan, but New type is that you can not withdraw/close investbox plan just you can get interest and important you can withdraw only daily interest if you dont withdraw for that day interest and you can for next day you can not withdraw for day before.

But for Yo token investbox plan you can withdraw, if you can not contact support and explain all details.

• +4 1

That is actually an extraordinary choice by the Cryptotalk.org and we realize that it will be great for all individuals and now the spammers will never grow up.