How to use Yobit InvestBox - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

How to use Yobit InvestBox

In this topic/tutorial I will share all informations which you need to know to start to use Yobit InvestBox.

Quote:

"Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.
"

# Investment plans

- Coin

Name of coin

- Percent

How much percent you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments for example: daily, weekly, monthly

- MinInvest

Minimum for investing

- MaxInvest

Maximum for investing

- Action

On this part you must to especially to pay attention, this you can find what you need to do to get your payments.

For example: BTC: 10 ds + 12 Yo tokens + YO/BTC 10 trades + 0 Yo sells

Which means:

BTC: 10 ds, you must to play DICE game 10 times (it's not important if you lose or win)

12 Yo tokens, you must to have in your balance 12 Yo tokens

YO/BTC 10 trades, you must to buy 10 times Yo token on BTC market/pair

0 Yo sells, you must to not sell Yo token till you get payment from investbox

P.S. ds means DICE game

- Status

Is it investbox plan active or not active

# My investments

- Packet

Name of coin and number of your investment

- Percent

Percent which you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments

- Amount

Amount of your investment

- Status

Is it your investment active or not active

- Next

Timer when you will get your payment

- Close button or Withdraw daily percent button

# History

- History of your investments and payments

If you have any question about Yobit InvestBox and how to use free write question here.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

In this topic/tutorial I will share all informations which you need to know to start to use Yobit InvestBox.

Quote:

"Invest your free coins to InvestBox! It’s a tool for devs to promote their coins. It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.
InvestBoxes can change status from Active to «No coins», but you can close your investment any time, it’s 100% safe.
"

# Investment plans

- Coin

Name of coin

- Percent

How much percent you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments for example: daily, weekly, monthly

- MinInvest

Minimum for investing

- MaxInvest

Maximum for investing

- Action

On this part you must to especially to pay attention, this you can find what you need to do to get your payments.

For example: BTC: 10 ds + 12 Yo tokens + YO/BTC 10 trades + 0 Yo sells

Which means:

BTC: 10 ds, you must to play DICE game 10 times (it's not important if you lose or win)

12 Yo tokens, you must to have in your balance 12 Yo tokens

YO/BTC 10 trades, you must to buy 10 times Yo token on BTC market/pair

0 Yo sells, you must to not sell Yo token till you get payment from investbox

P.S. ds means DICE game

- Status

Is it investbox plan active or not active

# My investments

- Packet

Name of coin and number of your investment

- Percent

Percent which you will get

- Period

Period when you will get your payments

- Amount

Amount of your investment

- Status

Is it your investment active or not active

- Next

Timer when you will get your payment

- Close button or Withdraw daily percent button

# History

- History of your investments and payments

If you have any question about Yobit InvestBox and how to use free write question here.

Thanks for the information , we should have to do some task to recieve our profit , like play 10 dice game or hold 10 yo  coins etc , and its too good 

Good post! Invest Box on yobit was sure a good feature, Anyway take a look to some investment plan that i think very potential, First is QQQ Even the price was not really good and now only giving 3% But i think it's still profitable after that X10 that i think good too, The last one try Yone plan too, Happy investing!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

52 minutes ago, kirubel said:

Thanks brother, that is a lot, and to be honest i found that ""yobit" have investbox yesterday and i was so surprised and immediately i invest my coins on it and i feel good!!! thanks. but i have one question since interest of bitcoinis too low and payments paid per months why we convert our bitcoin to usd and invest them??? thank you again 

But does not exist USD investbox plan, and if you see it's did not from Yobit.

About BTC investbox plan, from time to time Yobit reopen 1% daily investbox plan for BTC but Action is very demanding/expensive you can see all details here:

And about 0.1% monthly BTC investbox plan, it is good because you dont have any Action and minimum is 1,000sat and there are no maximum which is very good.

The investment box is actually quite simple, and you can figure it out on an intuitive level, as there is also a mini instruction manual that explains what you need to do

• +3 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:49 PM, Khan King said:

If you want to knw that how to use investbox then listen it is as easy as for beginners because they also have the instruction given that how to use

Can you send me link to that page where I can see how to use?

23 hours ago, mustbizzy said:

Yobit invest box is also good but if you know how to do it but If you lack the knowledge and you per take the you are to blame your self

I dont understand why people complicate something very simple.

All you need to know what each function means you can find in this topic.

19 hours ago, Khan King said:

In yobit investbox you need to invest in a specific coin and you will be rewarded some tokens percentage in return as staking rewards are

I dont understand what you want to tell?

You need to invest/have some coin to invest in investbox, that really have a logic.

You will rewarded some tokens percent in return, you think you will get interest from your investment in percent.

Try to write little more reasonable next time.

This make sense finally someone explain the investbox  I thought we need to place 10 dice games to active our investment plan thank you for making it more clear how to use the investbox.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

To use investbox on yobit.net it depends on investment you choose.first buy the token you want to invest next go to the investbox tab.then click invest on what you choose.then after that you have to do the action to make your investment to be active.example at x10 you have to play 10 dice game .if you're still confused there are some video tutorial on YouTube.

It is very neccessary topic for me as i am using yobit and i seems it to be very much interesting and also i thought for a investment in it and this content provides much of knowledge about yobit investbox.

6 hours ago, valenteeno said:

Has anybody found this useful or profited from such investments? Considering you have to buy the coin first, invest it, and then sell it?

It's all depend in which coin/token you want to invest. For example I can recommend you if you invest in Yobit token to invest at the beginning or if is some token with low daily investbox percent then that can be good (like Micro token). But about your second question I dont understand what you ask? Is that normal, that you must to buy-invest-sell coin/token?

4 hours ago, roktim khan said:

I am new hear and i wanna Know how to use invest box.. but don't understand those articles .. is there any one who can tell me about it

Do you want to draw you?

What exactly dont understand, write question?

2 hours ago, DaddyMtn said:

This is unfussy street to earn more or less unreceptively you have to to invest particular currency according to the compulsory next it on track to transfer you profit of your investment from the in the beginning day of investment

What you talking about at all? Try to write cleaner what are you talking about.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, roktim khan said:

I am new hear and i wanna Know how to use invest box.. but don't understand those articles .. is there any one who can tell me about it

Investbox is one of the features that yobit exchange has. You can get profit in this investbox. For more you can read what is explained @OP.

3 minutes ago, valenteeno said:

I mean, the idea of buying some useless stuff doesn't get me that excited at all, also bundled with the prerequisite of doing 20 something (useless) trades and yo token being not on the cheap side at all, I'd rather do doge, or usd, or rur. And what's good about Micro from your point of view?

USD and RUR is not Yobit investbox plan and I think does not work.

I get email today that they reopen DOGE, WAVES and BTC investbox plan again.

About Micro, check 6 months chart and you can see that before 4 months price go down till 34sat which means that "wall" which Yobit putt when create this IEO is broken and there are no "wall" now but too you can see that price is stable 4 months after that and percent of investbox plan is just 1% daily which is not big but it's good for price.

Honestly I can not tell you nothing for sure, but I can tell you what I see if you check order book you can see that till 1sat it's necessary around 15 BTC and that is not that much big.

Thanks for the cohesive post, the investbox on the site itself doesn't have any instructions on how to use it and many people like me might get confused about the dice roll mechanic that you need to do daily to get your returns as it is quite a unique feature.

1 hour ago, Compass said:

Investbox returns pay out until they run out of the coin involved then the price of the coin plummets as no one wants it.

Its like a ponzi scheme, I wouldn't suggest it to anyone that wants to earn through their investbox. Soon it will collapse but we don't know on how it will stand. Look at their terms at the page 1, if you are about to invest bitcoin to that box the minimum amount is 50BTC and maximum of 1,000BTC with a profit of 15% weekly. That's totally high amount though the weekly return is a tempting profit.

Looks like you are new user of Yobit.

First read text on investbox page " It’s NOT Pyramid/HYIP, all payments are made from special fund.".

Second, everybody can create investbox plan (left down green button, "Create new plan") and it's normal that investbox plan run out of coins but if you talking about Yobit tokens (IEO/ICO) that is new that investbox plan dont have coins it was before that they make denomination but now is different.

Third about investbox plan 15% weekly BTC, if you click on button "Invest" you can see this message "It is impossible to create an investment because there is not enough reserve funds for the first payment." which means that investbox plan is not active and I'm not sure but I think that is not Yobit investbox plan.

Next time try to not write incorrent informations.

7 hours ago, Mazharulislam95 said:

To try to invest a box relating to yobit. world-wide-web this will depend relating to the commitment you decided on. first of all, effortlessly find the symbol you prefer to pay out so next look at the invest box case. afterward, check out payout about what you decided on. afterward subsequently after you might want to implement all the behavior to earn any commitment that should be established. occasion located at x10 you will have to carry out 10 dice gameplay. for everybody who is yet confounded, you'll find videos faq relating to Bebo.

I really try to avoid to give Spam or Bad post emoji, because of that I will write you suggestion.

First try to write with normal letters (not distorted and with normal size) like all members.

Second, you write "tutorial" about X10 investbox plan in tutorial topic about investbox, where is logic?

Third you did not share that X10 have second investbox plan with 12% daily interest for which you need to hold/buy 12 Yo token and play daily 10 times BTC Dice game (which you forgot to add that you must to play BTC Dice game).

And last, when you share some "tutorial" try to write all infomations, like minimum to play Dice is 1,000sat (minimum bet) which means that you must to have at least 10,000sat for playing 10 times Dice game.

P.S.When you share some source "relating to Bebo" (whatever that means) try to share link too.

On 1/12/2020 at 1:08 AM, Adagheref said:

This information is really good for us who do not know it properly. This is a useful tragedy to profit from investing in the site.

Yes it is true that you say that it's very good information for those of us who don't know it properly, because this makes us always try to learn to benefit from investing on this site, so we have to know and learn a lot about it all.

5 hours ago, Muhammad Hamdan said:

Thank you this will help alot 

I am a newbie here and just wanted to know that the money we earn from cryptotalk is paid to us in yobit exchanger.

So can we also use this money to invest in yobit?

Can we invest this money in bitcoin too? 

I am pretty confused here 

You get payments on Yobit right? In Bitcoin right? You can do what you want with that Bitcoin you can buy any coin and invest in investbox or you can trade like I say you can do what you want.

You get Bitcoin I dont understand, but if you think that you invest in Bitcoin investbox plan you can do that but you must to check/do Action to get interest. Currently only Bitcoin 1% daily investbox plan is active.

19 minutes ago, Tanim Ahmed said:

This is a useful tragedy to gain from investing in the site .The Longest Box was sure to be a good feature, however check out some investment plans that I think are very likely..

"Longest" or InvestBox? Do you think Strategy not "tragedy"?

• +1 1

Yes brother I know about youbit investbox. I also know how to use investbox.but your post very useful for me and others people.its a very great post.

Yes thanks and I appreciate your topic, is very good and with details to guide members to use InvesBox to invest their coins on it without risk because InvestBox is a very good future where you can invest without risk.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I've tried investbox and I got a message that I cannot make investment because there's not enough coins for my first payment. What is the meaning of that? Then there are time you see investment full. Why are the investment full not removed from the options in invest box?

• +3 1

On 2/5/2020 at 7:27 AM, AhmadSuleiman said:

This is austere feature to earn particular submissively you should to invest nearly funds according to the essential it follows that it on track to allot you return of your investment from the in the beginning day of investment

Yes it's the best way fir new and older user of Yobit exchange to invest her money and don't risk them at trading , but you just need to be carful about scam coins 

Investing in Yobit using the Investbox feature is an option. Investing in Yobit using Investbox can be the right choice. Invest your free coins in InvestBox! This is a tool for devs to promote their coins. NOT A Pyramid / HYIP, all payments are made from special funds.