When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
valenteeno

When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change

I don't know if it's a bug but sometimes the number of my useful posts displayed in the yobit forum section doesn't change after I've submitted a post. Nothing extraordinary about my posts, for example this post didn't change the post count: 

And it happens all the time for no obvious reasons.

10 hours ago, Akyadav said:

Yes it doesn't count into yobit exchange because you comment is not suitable for that post you must have been done any error in your comment such as, you have to maintain a comment more than 100 letters and you haven't done 100 letters in that post.

No, his post is containing more than 100 characters, I don't think that this the problem, i think there is an unknown issue here, because every post with more than 100 characters is counted on yobit, I never faced this kind of issues 

Check the site rules and see if you have violated any of them with your post, if you have the admins may have deleted your post, you may have posted in a thread which is not included in the pay per post campaign like the off-topic thread, etc. Or your post may have been moved there by the mods due to being posted in the wrong category.

I think post are not counting because you are not doing or following the rules because post should be meaningful or gives you the right answer or post must be in hundreds words so follow this rules and then check 

Thats happens to me too, I think they are not counting some of my pst most the time i experience it after i have reached 200 cntent

Maybe you need to improve or post or add more about it.The only reason that it didnt count because the moderator thinks it not useful or maybe you did something wrong and try avoid putting links on your post that almost got me ban for 30 days.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

36 minutes ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Hello buddy i would like to tell you that maybe you arr going against to the rules of this forum because otherwise it should not be done like this okay? There is a tip for you go for 100 characters in each of your posts it will make then counts

I don't think you read properly... No matter what the character count is, it may be 1000 characters sometimes the post isn't initially counted just as it was never posted.

Everything is fine for me and I did not face any problem, check that the number of your posts is useful more than the posts required of you on the platform, if you do not find any problem try contacting with the modiraters so they may help you.

There is some reason of that if you post on any session that don't pay your post will not be counted i think it's the only way that we have for this issue I don't see any other way

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:14 PM, valenteeno said:

I don't know if it's a bug but sometimes the number of my useful posts displayed in the yobit forum section doesn't change after I've submitted a post. Nothing extraordinary about my posts, for example this post didn't change the post count: 

And it happens all the time for no obvious reasons.

I suggest you to fresh up the tab when you want to check your post on yobit counter.Their is tiny time difference in form and yobit exchange but its not a bug.Take it easy and refresh your tabs when you visit yobit after posting.

This day I write 21 reply and only got 12 counted, so far I still believe maybe my reply/ post not have valuable at all. But if already research the best answer I can get and giving time interval more than usual but the result not make me happy. I hope Admin release rules which one good post/ reply we should write because many post I make doesn't give me clue which one is right?

All of our comments and quote must be qualified with a 100 characters above and useful post because even we post a lot the admin always sure that the quality of the post is good.

Maybe something went wrong when you commented or you made a mistake. You can talk about things that are outside the topic of the discussion. Double check what you did just now.

This happened with everybody either with one post or more than one post and I think this is because may be we are not following cryptotalk guideline at certain post or may be there are some type of bug or the post which we write are not useful or inappropriate. So don't think about that, just focus on writing useful comment or post. 

I have no idea about this issues because still i have not face that type of problem but maybe sometime  it is  a server problem.

Well, you posts some useless posts mate, you need to posts some useful posts to gain it by the members here especially to new members, the rules here is to make some constructive posts so you must to do that.

If the thread got deleted your post will be deleted too but your post count in your profile stays the same. Its a known problem and moderator team are aware of the issues and a fix is being made.

So the only way to prevent this is dont join a thread or topic that is meant for spamming. It will be deleted sooner or later you expected. Imagine having a 20 paid post in mega spam thread and the thread got deleted you need to post another 20 to compensate on the deleted post, so you can resume getting paid on your future post

spacer.png

I also face this problem I think it is a glitch in the forum and to the yobit, I know my posts are in 100 characters and above and a useful and constructive content but suddenly I notice that some of my posts doesn't count even the topic I've posted is not deleted and also my posts are not deleted also I hope this will be solved immediately.

When you post a usage, which means that it doesn't make sense, the post will count but you will not be paid for it.If your post is meaningful then the useful post count will change.

Moderators are always active in this forum and they are deleting topics for some reason everyday. So if you commented to that topic, your comment will be deleted too. It is counted on you content count even it is deleted but it won't count on you yobit account if its deleted. 

Everything is fine with my account till date. I dont know abiut what happens in future . I want to give my view that if your comments are relevant to the topics you comment on then the comments will surely be counted.

15 hours ago, Alensam said:

dont repeat the same post or comment again if you do so it won't count s9 alwata comment or post unique content

Yes we can't dublicate topic we need to search about any topic before posting any think it's very important to check that, i have seen a lot of same topic and also same comments all the time

The post might be deleted by the moderator. I tried it to my post gone but you can still post again. Don't worry, just don't post off topic.

It only means that your comment is not useful as you thought it was, it also happen to me,but dont really care much,besides its just easy to answer a topic here.

Edited by Ms.o

Today I was checking all about my account then I have something strange on this forum I have 284 Posts and on Yobit exchange I have 261 posts which are eligible for payout but I received 0.00153 bitcoins means its 31 posts by forum and 8 by exchange missing can any one give me update about this difference what is going on here thanks.