When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
valenteeno

When I Submit A Post My Post Count Doesn't Change

I was also facing with that problem but end of the day I found that's I was posting topics to the off topic or hyip/gambling sections, so also you must be knowing that 

On 2/1/2020 at 5:02 PM, Saira said:

Hey friend I have same problem many time I think we have not make a post useful and we need to improve it so we need to improve this and make a useful for other and post the comment about the topic related 

Well, thanks for this information mate, you are giving this for a right time, some members here are not totally know how to explore more posts here about some problems here in this forum, happy posting.

Yes sometimes it may happens and it will be due that reason your post should not ne useful for this forum...only the useful post could be counted by admin so you should post just useful posts....like related to crypto or any personal experience at this forum

I think your post counts when you post meaningful and relevant posts. If your post are useful then it will count. That's the reason your post counting is not changing. Even copy paste of other users are prohibited.

yea a lot of the members here have experienced this a while ago but i always tell people when the forum is lagging you shouldn't worry about it because the developers will soon fix it.

It should be remembered that on cryptotalk, messages are deleted and eo needs to be known to each member. Today, I observe the same picture and this indicates that there is a deletion of posts. 

It could be happened because  of so many  reason. May be your  posts is not useful  or may be your  post is not  submitted or  Because of  low inrternet signals or  may be you write a post low then 100 characters. 

This is something happen to me once or twice but not too much time. but if you really getting this problem again and again, then check your internet connection. and now the forum is more and more smother and this problem is not here.. 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:14 PM, valenteeno said:

I don't know if it's a bug but sometimes the number of my useful posts displayed in the yobit forum section doesn't change after I've submitted a post. Nothing extraordinary about my posts, for example this post didn't change the post count: 

And it happens all the time for no obvious reasons.

Your posts are not counted because you have not posted in useful post section.Forum only pays for limited section not for all section.Check the forum rules before posting in all section.

It counts brother it always counts when I do it please check this is a unit question even seen in this forum please contact to support for any problem.

I never seen ever this kind of issues regarding post on my account. My posts always counted as useful when i done work on my account although my posts deleted on some sometimes.

Dear friend, your mail isn't valuable subsequently that admin preserve not grant your forward and this place doesn't matter in Youbit exchange. I furthermore play similar drawback but it is not chief catch if you resolve convenient position admin grant this be obliged to

i think Admin blocks only those post which is not useful and also if it is regular problem you should connect with moderator may be he helped you.

I also have experienced that  i think its you internet connection problem may be you not do a useful post thats why not showing in yobit.

Yes it doesn't regard into yobit substitute as you analysis is not suitable for that declare you be required to retain been done any blunder in your remark such as, you take to maintain a comment more than 100letters and you haven't ready 100 letters in that post.

I do experience this alot too I don't know why it keeps happening   I have posted 10 posts and it's still not counted you know cryptotalk is a slow process I think maybe later it would be counted

Your post is being low quality because the administrator doesn't approve your post.  But do not panic.  This is not a very big problem.  You pay special attention to your posts so that you can overcome this problem.

I have face this problem i think post are not counting because you are not doing or following the rules because post should be meaningful or gives you the right answer or post must be in hundreds words so follow this rules and then check .

On 1/5/2020 at 6:44 PM, valenteeno said:

And it happens all the time for no obvious reasons

I haven't faced this problem before. The only problem i keep facing is error 1020. 

As far as I understand, post count reduces, because useless posts get deleted. but sometimes, the thread is useless, and when the thread is deleted.. all the post in that thread also gets deleted. Hence I assume its no big deal, as long as CT pays for your post, you should just keep posting and claiming your coins. 

You may be have to refresh your page in order to get your posts counted and that is not a big problem you can easily goto your profile anytime you want and then read post count from there. or maybe your post will get deleted thats why you are not able to count them in your posts done.

I don’t face this problem but i think your post was deleted from admin for some reason so you have to read the rules again to know what problems . So good luck my friend.

This is a very old post. And i think the problem is solved. So its late to give reply on this. But if you still persist that problem. Complain to cryptotalk. Your problem will be undertaken and solved at the earliest. Hope this comment was helpful. 

You wrote this message in the offtopic section where paid messages are not counted, write messages only in those sections where they are counted and you will not have any problems .

I think there are many reasons why your post count not increasing in Yobit.My your content quality is poor, or you may do comment outside the post then moderator delete your post.If you repeat the comments on same topic then may your post count is not done.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:14 PM, valenteeno said:

I don't know if it's a bug but sometimes the number of my useful posts displayed in the yobit forum section doesn't change after I've submitted a post. Nothing extraordinary about my posts, for example this post didn't change the post count: 

And it happens all the time for no obvious reasons.

Of course there is a interval time for us to receive the payment for our posts. After posting topic, we need to wait 3-4hours before the number of your useful post changed on your yobit account. If your post is already paid, it will automatically changed.