Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Beginning of Bitcoin becomes valuable?

Bitcoin is the online currency that is only regulated online by those who use it, controlling it as one of the largest assets of bitcoin, because of its steady rise in value, its value has been valid in many countries of the popular bitcoin, and has been introduced from the beginning of Bitcoin.  People are taking it easy because of the price hike.

Because of the whitepaper of bitcoin! Thats why bitcoin become valuable because many people believe to Satoshi Nakamoto.  That's why now they are millionaires in bitcoin and we have chance for this also. 

In my opinion i will say that the bitcoin is the first digital coin or known as currecy that way its valuable but that not the the only point it is so valued also because of its quantity of bitcoin now there are only 1.2 millions bitcoin in the world.

On 1/6/2020 at 8:42 AM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

For those new to Crypto, joining their bitcoin is very valuable.Because they will get a good idea about Bitcoin and start trading.Which is very important for Bitcoin.

I agree with you. You have correctly spotted the right thing I was also thinking same about that these coins are extremely useful you could not only exchang ethem but can also trade trade through them which is a benificial thing.

In beginning i didn't have to much information about the bitcoins but know when i join this platform i come to know the value of the bitcoins. This is our digital currency we sold and buy them every time.

Bitcoin is like your mining gold.But bitcoin is through digital marketing few people know how valuable bitcoin is.As of now we can invesT bitcoin for the future of digital works and it becomes more known.

And in our day Bitcoin is almost in receipt of to be admit by numerous countries for use, this as well has been the top leading coin in cryptocurrency market.

Bitcoin always remains what it really was and existed. The value of bitcoin plays a key role in order to provide investors with an incentive. 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:57 PM, hmind said:

We all know the history of Bitcoin when it was made and who it was supposed to be used for.

But one thing that still hangs in my mind is what makes bitcoin valuable, in other words is there information about the first time that Bitcoin was valued and become valuable?

I thik bitcoin is valuable for every beginner bitcoin is change my life I get it from make some post and I'm complete my basic needs through bitcoin currency I hope day by day bitcoin value is increased 

In my opinion  the beginnings bitcoin price has very low. But now bitcoin price is more high The beginnings of bitcoin is not valuable. Now at this time bitcoin is more valuable Cryptocurrency.

Hey dear the bitcoin plays great role in buisness marketing , herebyou can invest or save your money and earn more profit, bitcoins have very effective marketing values and popular among investors because bitcoins have great values than other currencies 

On 1/5/2020 at 7:06 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Bitcoin's value is given by supply and demand on one part and by miners who invest their time and effort to mine bitcoin. Calculating bitcoin's value is a little differentvthan with stocks where they have quarterly earnings per share. Here with crypto it is mostly of what people are willing to pay compared to it's rarity and use case. The more bitcoin gets adopted the more the value will rise, because there are only 21 million bitcoins and as it gets used for many more transactions it gets more difficult to have it , so it gets more rare and so it gets more value.

WoW, great you are.honestly it was also my question, cause i am new here also,In your answer i got to know that,thanks a lot for that,please always be with us/beginners.

bitcoins value raises when buyers are ready to pay higher price and when supply is low and cost of it is higher , its all depend on demand and supply 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes you right bitcoin is really  valuable , now it’s price is 10000 , and i think bitcoin will be more Valuable than now , Some experts say he will arrive to 100000 in this year.

Bitcoin is the digital currency nowadays that is used by people all over the world, beginning your income through bitcoins is valuable to all users , your can make blockchains ,trades ,and invest your money here

I believe the authority of his scheme is the source of why he is so precious like this, for the reason that there is some other coins in the marketplace are more luxurious than bitcoin but merely a few people hear about them, but bitcoin is only one of its kind .

I think Bitcoin is the digital currency at the present time that is second-hand by people all over the earth, commencement your income from beginning to end bitcoins is priceless to all users , you can make blockchains ,trade ,and invest your wealth at this time. 

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency in crypto market and when launch this bitcoin, not valuable I think when one bitcoin prices few cents but in2011 are2012 people believe in bitcoin and invest in this coin, and few years later bitcoin prices goes high and bitcoin popularity increase, now in the market so many valuable coins listed in market, but no other gain this popularity.

• +1 1

I was new to this field as I know the value of bitcoin is higher than the currency of the countries. So there are many currencys which are even more powerful but I don't know anything about them.

• +2 1

Such a question has been wandering in my mind for a long time but I cannot say and I do not know about it, so I am hopeful that if anyone knows, I will answer it and I will comment on all of them so that I can find the answer.

The concept of decentralization currency was nothing new but to exist anyone was some thing new and with the ensurity to be uncrackable,is the reason for success of bitcoin.

On 19.02.2020 at 21:01, cryptogringo said:

If people believe that something is valuable then it is, if not then it isn't. It's the people who decide the value of anything. Bitcoin value is high because people agree to use it as a store of value for themselves. And the price is affected by market cap and supply and demand rule. 

Wow...you are really right..i read your comment..we decide which is value or not...i think this forum is goid to gain..and earn currency..i will always follow them

Beginning of bitcoin at the time 2011 or 2012 that time bitcoin price is too much low but i this time  btc price in millions dollars

So for new upcoming generation doing something unique.

yes. it is valuable if it become easy to transfer money and if it become easy withdrawl then it become a very vast platform of earning.Bit coin is still banned in many countries . i dont know the reason if you guys know then share your comments with me.Thank You