Teach me how to trad! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Teach me how to trad!

Hey everybody, how are you all doing?!! i have been posting in this forum for about 3 weeks, and all i see is members talking about trading,  and to bad for me i don't know anything about trading pleas can any body teach me how to trade on "yobit" with bitcoin.

If you want to be a trade learn the basics of trading first, namely trends, support and resistance.  After you master these three elements, then you can move on to other material such as technical indicators, price patterns and others. 

If you are new in trading, try to use $20 to trade just to practice it, learn how the system works in trading, the basic strategy in trading just buy low and sell high to earn profit. You can watch in youtube there are many video tutorial about trading cryptos. 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

As concern to your learning trade in yobit first of all i will suggest you that make some fund in your wallet then learn some trading from other platforms which are providing demo or practice accounts and do practice on it and then u come back to yobit and start trading.

If you have no idea about trading then you can't trade . If you are new in trading, try to use $20 to trade just to practice it, learn how the system works in trading. You can learn about trading. I think there are a lot of good videos on the YouTube channel that you know about trading. You can earn good money if you can understand trading well. You can trading on yobit exchange. Yobit is legit and trusted exchange.

Trading can be learn, but not for everyone yet. because crypto trading is really complex as you think but if you are determine to learn on crypto trading then you can start in this forum.

You have said here about a beautiful thing, in fact, many people do a lot of trading on their own mind, which is why there is a lot of loss.  So the way you do trading I will give you an idea that you understand the current market situation, then you will understand the value of the currency you are trading with.  When you see that the market is down, in that case you will invest money in trading and with that investment, but you can profit later on by trading.

Well trading is a good buy when the currency is in decline
And then wait for the currency to rise and sell
In this process, it relies on reading the market and candles in order to obtain expectations of the next step for market movement

THINK POSITIVE

If you think that you can get enough answers to the correct trading method, this is a mistake. Traders spend days, months, and even years in learning to trade in order to reach the maximum profit and reduce the loss.cheak google  and good luck.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:42 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing?!! i have been posting in this forum for about 3 weeks, and all i see is members talking about trading,  and to bad for me i don't know anything about trading pleas can any body teach me how to trade on "yobit" with bitcoin.

Hi my friend, you must to learn very good the basics on trading like trends, support and resistance. After that you can start trading with demo account before to trade on real account! good luck!

There are several rules for trading because you need to know where you are trading, whether you want to know whether you want to trade on a site or not.Only then can you achieve success by trading.

10 hours ago, kirubel said:

Teach you trading is little bit difecult it's in general about buy in low price and sell with higher price but it's not easy that way you need to see some tutorial in youtube and go step by step 

It is very easy to do trade first you have to understand that which coin has pump and dump first you have to research that then only you can get profit in trading and buy it with bitcoin and trade with that coin 

You must know the rules of trading for trading.Moreover, if you have enough knowledge and skills to do the trading, then you can achieve success in trading.Also, you have to have a decent amount of money for training.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:42 AM, kirubel said:

You can start trading even without knowing the basics but it is neither prudent nor advisable. You must:

- diversify your portfollio

- never invest more than you can afford to lose

- resist stress and emotions

- be patient

- secure and save all access to your wallets and trading places

Advice:

- learn the trading basics with tutorials and vidéos

- trade coins you already know

- use all the resources at your disposal to help you (market analysis, videos, tutorial...)

To your success.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Learning about Cryptocurrency trading is not difficult.You can tech trading from some articles or tutorial video's.You learn from this easily

On 1/5/2020 at 1:42 PM, kirubel said:

I do understand you because ive there before. I really confused and can’t participate when it comes to trading matters.

If you ate a beginner , you don’t need to be master like what others say.

If you received the forum’s payment then you can start practicing in yobit exchange just like what I did.

Trading in a simple words is buying when value of coins is low. Then try to sell it when the value gets high. Go to trading section of yobit and explore, you will be familiar with it. Until the time you learn fully. 

Start with make communication in this forum, I believe there's expert in here. Second try on the field, use small amount from your fund to test your skill and understanding about market works. Last step is share your experience to get solution and good respond from other members. Need more than read and try to become good trader, you should know that.

Explore trading section discussion, many knowledge you need already there. Join competition/ contest to get free money. Last advice never trust bot and signal trading. Look's hard to try but this is what I'm doing last year. Competition give me much experience than sit and read, hope you like it.

20 hours ago, ShakilA said:

Learning about Cryptocurrency trading is not difficult.You can tech trading from some articles or tutorial video's.You learn from this easily

True learning is easy now with a lots of tutorial on YouTube, every one can learn anything and specially trading because it's easy on video you can stop and continue video until you understand

There is no special way to trade. All related to buying and selling, for what platform you use. That depends on which exchange you are more comfortable using. To be sure, never try to trade with tokens/coins that have a low volume and demand.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:42 PM, kirubel said:

If you want to trade on yobit,first you need to check price of every coin there,you should buy when the price is low,and make sure that those token you are going to buy has already name on the market,so that it will easy to get profits.if you already select your coin that tou want to trade just click it and set buy,depending on your price but it should be lower. 

In my opinion trading is a way of purchasing and selling the crypto coin for profit purpose. The experts crypto currency trader check the market indicators and invest and hold the crypto coins and sale these coins when check market price goes up.

On 1/10/2020 at 8:50 AM, Zahid Hasan said:

If we want to do something or want to learn, we don't have to have a complete idea of it or we will not know or learn about it or we need money to invest in something.

Yes money is very important to start trading but before trading you learn it properly if you don't learn and just put your money and start cryoto trading you will lose your money crypto trading is always a risky business i suggest you can start crypto trading and learn it properly if you don't have money to invest then you will work in this forum it is the best Legit paying forum where we can earn daily two to three dollar and try to start trading on yobit exchange