Teach me how to trad! - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Teach me how to trad!

On 1/12/2020 at 5:19 AM, Gimba said:

You are proper brother.It's recovered to connect bitcoin than to trade day by day as trading each day will merely answer in loss.Also scores of group don't identify how to trade therefore it's a squander of funds for them.

Yes that is the fact especially when you don't  have much idea about trading in the  marketplace of cryptocurrency 

On 1/6/2020 at 1:12 PM, kirubel said:

Thank you all, for your help, 

Thank you brother, you make it simple and easy, most place when i search they make it complaxe, if the only thing to trade is to buy when the price of one coin is low and sell it when the price gets high then that's good.

If you want to be a trader, learn the basics of trading first, namely trends, support and resistance. You can make good money if you can understand good trading. You can trade on yobit exchange. Yobit is a lawful and reliable exchange.

Dear Friend it is not easy to learn trade and if you want to do trading without learning it it will be your big mistake. 

1st You need to learn besic training and contact to a signal provider and then start trade after getting the signals on the daily Bases

I think we need to be an exchanger for business.  And I think that Yobit is one of the most successful successful exchangers in the world.  Here you can easily trade your currency.  This will improve your business and make a profit.

I have been trading in forex for a number of time and this is one idea that we must follow, there are so many ways that we as traders must be able to understand what we are doing making everything look and get into perspective this is what we must follow the, buy when everything is down , low, so that they can increase with time then wait, with crypto and especially yobit , you can place an order to buy when it gets to a low price , and also sell when it goes to a higher price

For trading you have to knowledge about trading and you have to be a exchanger for trading. I will say for trading yobit exchanger is best. Many people using yobit exchanger for trading. First know how to trade then you can trade     

its very party i hope you doing earning from this forum and has btc then go yobit exchange portion and shop and sell on which pair you wants alot of pairs are There on exchange.

On 1/5/2020 at 7:04 PM, awaiskhan said:

As concern to your learning trade in yobit first of all i will suggest you that make some fund in your wallet then learn some trading from other platforms which are providing demo or practice accounts and do practice on it and then u come back to yobit and start trading.

Learn the basics of trading first, namely trends, support and resistance. After you master these three elements, you can then move on to other documents such as technical indicators. You can look for what kind of techniques and strategies you want to learn and it is up to you if you will apply their strategies in trading.

You need to learn by yourself how to trade because the materials are available on google sand YouTube, you can easily become genius

You'd better search for videos online. And then try to trade for small amounts yourself. Of course, there will be failures, but you will understand how it works.

i am saying that this forum is too much great and you can see that which of the post and how to post. now i have also been able to posting here. this taught me alot.

If you wish to know dealing then you definately are really within the suitable area. With this software you possibly can both equally study in addition to acquire. That software will likely be connected with good work with for those fresh professionals that you. When you preferred the thoughts you need to including.

i dont think trading is something you should learn by reading about how others trade, you should go online and actually see videos of others making trades so you see when they bought and when they sold as well.

If you or anyone wants to learn the trading than you to be very consistent in learning the charts and analysis and must follow the big professional traders that are on the field from long time to learn and earn good in trading.

hmm, there are a lot of things I want you to learn, I can't explain it to you because it takes a long time, you learn on youtube they say very detailed and complete, let's start with a small amount .

On 1/5/2020 at 4:00 PM, Yanadia said:

If you want to be a trade learn the basics of trading first, namely trends, support and resistance.  After you master these three elements, then you can move on to other material such as technical indicators, price patterns and others. 

yes I agree for trading first thing to learn that is trading trends and resistance after these other things important to see and learn indicator of the market that when and how to invest. then you will get profit.

Trading is not difficult but it requires we know how to connect so many different and difficult ideas there is a  lot of good working principles that should be establsiehd that works in a very different case of the formations we have top really prove the good work of the market, learn how to understand how the market moves and at the end its going to be perfect for you

trading in every exchange platforms is not just buying and selling,you need to have a proper understanding on what,when and how it will be done. so better learn first what things must be done first.

3 hours ago, otlono said:

Trading can be learn, but not for everybody however. since crypto exchanging is truly complex as you think but in the event that you're decide to memorize on crypto exchanging at that point you'll be able begin in this gathering.

You need to tach yourself how to trade, this will make you gain more experience by you searching the right place.to trade

Trading requires a lot of time and patience. A good place to start is tradingview where expert traders and some not so experienced are providing their thoughts on charts, while using various tools to figure out the direction of the market. It is not an easy task but tools as fibonacci retracements are helping to reduce risk.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:37 PM, Jackmil said:

You can learn from many sites or platforms about how to trade cryptocurrency. Because I think cryptocurrency trading is very different. therefore you must always learn.

I would recommend that before trading, you must learn about digital marketing as well as by watching videos on YouTube, this is my opinion for you. If you need to be a basic attraction deal of the first transaction. Good deals are good buys

In fact, you can easily learn from it. It is not difficult to learn about cryptocurrency trading. You can trade through some articles or tutorial videos.

I do think that's unmetabolized throughout crypto talk entire world they will first research the idea throughout Metacafe so that they will undoubtedly recognize virtually change considering that with no known change that they continue to be in vain throughout cryptotalk.

As concern now with the manipulate of the internet you canister promptly search on come again? type of techniques and strategy see to you plan to be taught and in addition it depends on you if you will agree to their strategy in trading.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:30 AM, kirubel said:

Its so easy to trade and all you have to know is when is the best time to sell and buy

This is not a good recommendation because profitable trading is by no means as easy as you think. If you are only satisfied with low profit, trading can be easy but if you are seeking more profit, trading will be more difficult. Determining the best time to buy or sell is the hardest part of any trade because it involves lots of research and analysis. Many decisions can turn out to be wrong during trading and you have to deal with many unknown factors and to overcome them successfully to reach a reasonable profit. The only easy way to earn money is free earning methods life faucets.