Teach me how to trad! - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Teach me how to trad!

As a newbie I also want to know more about trade. Because it is one of the best way to make profit and to know more about crypto currency. But yes we must have to maintain some rules and regulations of trading  

13 hours ago, amcryptolover said:

It is very easy to trade and you can learn the basics of it from youtube or such platforms and also you should get a practice account for trading. 

Have you gained enough knowledge to do trading and you actually do it just by doing youtube videos?

Learn the basics of trading  like you must learn 

1-Which currancy have more liquidation.

2- chose good trading exchange 

3- how to do technical analysis

4- how to use indicators 

5- how to see charts.

6- use tradingview for better way to view market situation.

trading means buy coins in low price and selling in high you can trade in yobit click on trade button select coin you want to buy and place your order i suggest you watch youtube videos for trading knowledge.

If you are new, the most important thing is to learn the basics and work as planned. and working with small capital, trading takes a lot of patience.

If you become a good trader in crypto world you learn basic skills about trading on digital currencies. Basic things like you hold coins for long term and make some stratge in trading.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:42 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing?!! i have been posting in this forum for about 3 weeks, and all i see is members talking about trading,  and to bad for me i don't know anything about trading pleas can any body teach me how to trade on "yobit" with bitcoin.

It is better to learn trading here and on some different channels also. But when you are asking for a learning guide many of scammers try to scam innocent peoples in context of teaching them about trading. Beware of scammers always.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Buy some popular coin at any exchange and start your trading by yourself.fix some desired amount to sell thsoe coins.never believe on the scammers as they try to scam yiu and take your all the coins

Buy some popular coin at any exchange and start your trading by yourself.fix some desired amount to sell thsoe coins.never believe on the scammers as they try to scam yiu and take your all the coins

even i am new in trading, but i would say that, buy some popular coins which are running in market now and hold it for some time and sell when the price rises up, but before that get some tips about the trading from some big traders.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:00 PM, Yanadia said:

If you want to be a trade learn the basics of trading first, namely trends, support and resistance.  After you master these three elements, then you can move on to other material such as technical indicators, price patterns and others. 

Trading cannot be practiced in a short time because you need allot of experience and knowledge about trading to succeed in the business 

You need to first go to outside market and study the different currencies and see.which one.is best.and will give you more benefit in the future. Then you will be a good trader.

Hi....

Today with the utilization of the web you would now be able to look on what sort of procedures and system would you like to learn and furthermore it relies upon you on the off chance that you will receive their technique in exchanging.

The ability to talk about ratios, charts, indicators and trading must be considered as a skill that every trader needs to be successful when he begins to learn about trading. At first, it may be tempting to hurry up with your learning.

There are several rules for trading because you need to know where you are trading, whether you want to trade on a site or not.  Only you can achieve success through trading and earn a lot of money.And can benefit a lot.

There are several rules for trading because you need to know where you are trading, whether you want to trade on a site or not.  Only you can achieve success through trading and earn a lot of money.And can benefit a lot.

But am sure there is nothing much to think of when it comes to trading, so its important to really think of what is going to happen when you buy low and sell high, the technical part is a little bit difficult and thats why we have to follow it a little bit, there is a lot to think of , the flow of cash into the market and its going to be something that works well for you

I believe that trading cannot be learned through the comments of others, and you have to search for trading on YouTube and learn to trade by looking, because that is better than learning by reading.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

If you want trade first observe the crypto market and follows coin market cap to know the coin prices, when coin prices goes down then you buy and hold the coin, when prices goes high then sell its long term process, but this trade not loss and its risk free also its just my knowledge I am not good trader to give good advice, but you use this method if you want good luck.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:20 PM, kirubel said:

So you are saying i can't trade without learning those three things right?!! did it take longer time to learn how to trade and learn those three things?!! and thank you for your time.

Learn the basics of trading first, namely trends, support and resistance. You can turn to other documents such as technical indicators, price patterns and other factors. The basic strategy of trading is to buy low and sell high to make a profit. You can see in youtube there are many video tutorials on cryptocurrency trading.

On 1/11/2020 at 2:45 AM, Man said:

There is no special way to trade. All related to buying and selling, for what platform you use. That depends on which exchange you are more comfortable using. To be sure, never try to trade with tokens/coins that have a low volume and demand.

From my perspective I think trading need a good observation and you can learn allot of experience which you will use to make money 

1 hour ago, Cr7seven said:

From my perspective I think trading need a good observation and you can learn allot of experience which you will use to make money 

More precisely it is analysis, I understand what you are saying. Indeed, most people do trade analysis. And of course they have also analyzed coins to buy.

You can trade through some articles or tutorial videos. You can easily learn from it. It is not difficult to learn about cryptocurrency trading.

If you are planning to make trades, it is always better to start trading on bitcoin. USD/BTC is the common pair for beginners. Soon you will learn that the same concepts applied to other coins. It is just that different coins and different pairs of coins are requires different patience and some requires different techniques and strategies. Always buy at cheap price and sell it high-priced.

nMvFbuZ.png

On 1/5/2020 at 7:04 PM, awaiskhan said:

As concern to your learning trade in yobit first of all i will suggest you that make some fund in your wallet then learn some trading from other platforms which are providing demo or practice accounts and do practice on it and then u come back to yobit and start trading.

If you want to be a trader, learn the basics of trading first, namely trends, support and resistance. After you master these three elements, you can then move on to other documents such as technical indicators. The basic strategy of trading is to buy low and sell high to make a profit. You can see in youtube there are many video tutorials on cryptocurrency trading.

In order to learn trading within the cryptocurrency market, you must have good information to start. You must start trading in free currencies daily from the Yobit platform in order to learn well and trading is a very easy thing.