How's Going on ICO? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Iwantapony

How's Going on ICO?

Do you notice that ICO is getting lost day by day? isn't mean that ICO market is decreasing it's popularity? what about the investors views?

I joined a lot of bounties in the past and even good programs, but they went into waste at the end. I am not joining or looking any Ico's from last year.

I seen a lot of Good Features with BOB repair Token and Daneel, Herocoin |(play) but these prices are now crap. During the time of starting every ICO promise we will go with Roadmap, but they doesn't do anything once the amount is collected from investors.

I don't have any trust or hopes with these ICO's for wasting time.

My Telegram ID is @cryptosixer

agree with you, I also know about some bounty campaign where participants did receive a lot of tokens but at the end it come to almost zero. it's like the end in smoke.

11 hours ago, Iwantapony said:

Do you notice that ICO is getting lost day by day? isn't mean that ICO market is decreasing it's popularity? what about the investors views?

ICO lost a lot of attention since 2018, that is why there are only few of the project get the success.

ICO has been abused by many scammers, And it gives big effect in the community.

There are so many great and brilliant IDEA which never had a chance to continue their project due to failure to get investors.

Now everyone is more interested in IEO. If you look at the statistics of ICO projects, then 90% of all ICOs when they entered the stock exchange quickly lost value.

image_2019-12-13_17-33-44.png.72833ef3a68c46c0914f0389dc19960f.png

On 9/29/2019 at 9:04 AM, Iwantapony said:

It's because last year, almost all of the ICO was scam or failed and as a result people given up investing in ICO, in addition, IEO has arisen surprisingly. All the start up projects now come up with IEO, no ICO anymore.

21 hours ago, Smash said:

Now everyone is more interested in IEO. If you look at the statistics of ICO projects, then 90% of all ICOs when they entered the stock exchange quickly lost value.

Because most of that ICO enetered on a bad exchange.

If you want your project to grow and get good value than you expect then go to a decent exchange.

One big exchange is good to have, EOSbet never take the fast lane, they waited to be listed on BINANCE DEX and they are having a good run now!

28 minutes ago, robelneo said:

we cannot blame investors if they prefer IEO because it's much safer and secure and you can see it right away in the market.

Although investors are getting crazy into IEO, I see very few IEO was successful, even now almost all of the IEO are very down from the IEO price. ICOs are gone already, if I am correct only 2/3 of the ICO last year was successful.

2 minutes ago, robelneo said:

Sorry might have miss something here but I did not know of any good ICO that's as successful as Ethereum or Bankera when they launch their ICO, this is a bad year for ICO no great project or looks promising, some of them are pump and dump coins.

Some projects have been doing good so far. Since the market is bad, they are too low priced but have potential. Most projects out there are pump and dump coin, even we have some in top 10 as well.

On 9/29/2019 at 11:04 AM, Iwantapony said:

Investors view is now focus on IEO in great exchanges.

This ICO is no place now as many scammers are still in the community and investors learned their lesson already.

They are much smarter now compare before, they will not put any amount if they doubt the project even a single percent.

Almost 90% of ICO's failed or are revealed as scam in my experience. I participated in a few bounties in last 2 years and didn't get much money for my work 🙂 Even those tokens that I got are pretty low in price right now. Hope that something changes soon and I get some value out of them before projects die off.

Now is the time of IEO. And as in the case of ICOs, there are both successful and unsuccessful examples. You need to think 100 times about where to invest your BTC

1363159239_.png.46817b8a4b603ac9360ada5c8b7ea57a.png

I think investors are afraid to investing in ICO because many scam projects in the past.

And they choose to investing in IEO than ICO nowadays to avoid scam projects.

l3.gif.db5b995a6e73a149ffa675fb3c0c585f.gif

I think some fake ICO is the main responsible for decreasing ICO in recent time, So we have to be aware about these fake and scan ICO, otherwise this platform will face a huge credential crisis.

On 10/1/2019 at 10:22 AM, lev said:

And they choose to investing in IEO than ICO nowadays to avoid scam projects.

Agreed with you but to be honest, both are same at the end. Both ICO and IEO are offering some trash project which has no real usage, as a result even though fund raising is going through IEO, today or tommorow, projects will be trashed. People are not using their common sense these days. It's easy to recognize potential projects with simple analysis but people are too lazy to do that.

On 10/2/2019 at 8:59 AM, Garuda said:

many new project offering investment ICO these day . even sounds like unrealistic they keep making new project . that's why many people still think about it . legit and scam project not looks too difference.

That's right, now there are so many ICO SCAMs still circulating everywhere, it might make many victims of beginner crypto investors, in my opinion ICO Analysis must work extra so that fake ICOs can be labeled as SCAM.

You can go to the forum (Bitcointalk), if you look for bounties there are very many. there is also a discussion about a scam / legit project, so you can freely choose the bounty and participate in the project.

21 hours ago, Panakozaki said:

That's right, now there are so many ICO SCAMs still circulating everywhere, it might make many victims of beginner crypto investors, in my opinion ICO Analysis must work extra so that fake ICOs can be labeled as SCAM.

yes bro, news of the ICO fraud program is widely heard all over the world.
this is what makes the name of the crypto world worse, but I see now that the bad name is disappearing.
maybe it's because of a new program like IEO that has made people's trust grow a little ...

Just now, ajizz said:

yes bro, news of the ICO fraud program is widely heard all over the world.
this is what makes the name of the crypto world worse, but I see now that the bad name is disappearing.
maybe it's because of a new program like IEO that has made people's trust grow a little ...

it is hard to find new ICOS but i see that there are wayhs of  geting money, even if its hard but it can be worth if you find the right one. just believe!!!

On 9/30/2019 at 10:07 PM, Consignee said:

Although investors are getting crazy into IEO, I see very few IEO was successful, even now almost all of the IEO are very down from the IEO price. ICOs are gone already, if I am correct only 2/3 of the ICO last year was successful.

Only the IEO on large exchanges whose token prices are above the IEO price, of the many exchanges listed in the CMC, only a few exchanges can be trusted that the IEO on their exchanges provides benefits to investors.

Yes, i noticed this since last year. The popularity of ICO is dead right now, especially after IEO take over the crypto investor. Most of projects move to IEO right now and only a few left still using ICO.

a lot of ICO has been scammed people. most of them sold the token and then run away. they abandoned their project after they sold their token. so i think ICO can't be trust by investors now.

On 9/30/2019 at 8:33 PM, Consignee said:

It's because last year, almost all of the ICO was scam or failed and as a result people given up investing in ICO, in addition, IEO has arisen surprisingly. All the start up projects now come up with IEO, no ICO anymore.

All projects that have a good team and believe in their projects prefer IEO because it is more profitable and tokens can be traded directly on the exchange after IEO is finished. 
Besides that a good exchange will choose a good project, they will not do anything stupid by choosing a scam project.

On 10/22/2019 at 12:09 PM, dana33 said:

Yes, i noticed this since last year. The popularity of ICO is dead right now, especially after IEO take over the crypto investor. Most of projects move to IEO right now and only a few left still using ICO.

You are wrong with this concept, do you have any proof that ICO now are dead? Or you just said it because most of the ico failed in the end and turned into scam? there still few of the ico that are still better and legit rather than IEO sometimes.