Yobit ICO (IEO) - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Yobit ICO (IEO)

Yobit ICO is not ICO but IEO and makes it less risky and advisable to invest in. Yobit have good plans and the IEO will become successful. What' your opinion.

• Useful or interesting 4

You are definitely not wrong. Yobit IEO is a good project. They are a good and safe exchange and investing in their IEO will be profitable.

7 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Yobit ICO is not ICO but IEO and makes it less risky and advisable to invest in. Yobit have good plans and the IEO will become successful. What' your opinion.

I also think like you. In my crypto experience I can say that yobit is the best exchange for every begginer level users. It have many featuring which is also attractive. We can also claim daily free coins.

Yobit IEO is cool idea. So many IEO was going in this exchange in past 5 years. Waiting for new coins in Yobit Exchange.

On 1/5/2020 at 1:01 PM, Digicoin said:

definetly yobit ICO is not ICO it is IEO it is secue and good we have to take part in it without any
doubts.i also took parts before in yobit IEO

Yobit ICO  a reliable crypto exchange will be the one that can list all the live tokens from ICO list. The token can be bought with one simple click. You can even check the forum talk of every listed token before making a investment decision.      

On 1/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, Digicoin said:

Yobit have also ICO , and this is launching on thier platform. 

• Useful or interesting 1

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ 

20 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Yobit have also ICO , and this is launching on thier platform. 

But it is IEO which is more better and safer than ICO. I see Tobit IEO as a potential success in the next three years or less. 

I wonder how this IEO will affect Yobit's operations in the future. It might make Yobit more well known and more of a mainstream exchange.

The issue with that is that mainstream exchanges get unwanted regulatory attention. I surely don't want to move my funds off of yobit so I hope such regulation doesn't happen. Remember something similar took Faucethub down.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 1/5/2020 at 3:31 PM, Digicoin said:

Always review first,  and not rely only on those people says. Because this will give us more profit. 

On 1/5/2020 at 8:31 AM, Digicoin said:

If you check last Yobit IEO (X10) which is really great and people make a very good profit you can see that with Yobit IEO people can make really good profit. For example for X10, IEO price was 1sat and just after few minutes price touch 10sat and after one or two days price touch 31sat which is x31 from IEO price (1sat) which is really good profit.

1680bc61-5cc3-4f81-b294-d427d8b28728.png.a8cfa83cb235dc11f2f77be055f65929.png

Everyone wants to believe this and this exchange is very popular now and every day lots of new members are joining with Yobit and working so well so far, and it's benefits and profits are very nice to members.

You are right. We should differentiate between ICO and IEO. Yo token is an IEO project that is been sponsored by yobit. It will be a successful project. 

Yeah, Yobit was really doing good step by making IEO For some project so it's giving us opportunity to invest on less risky project and sometimes there also Invest Box Plan after IEO Completed so it's really good too because we can get another passive income from there.

59 minutes ago, Nicknamen48 said:

I think too, Yobit is best exchange. 

Yes, and please give some effort in your posting so that moderator will not give you warning points.  

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ 

Yobit IEO in my own view too will surely become a successful project. Although, ICO and IEO are risky buy Yo token is worth investing on. It will be successful. 

I believe Yobit is some what fine when compare with the other IEO listing exchanges. They are not using the profited money with the users or crypto community. I have heard Yobit made around 1000 bitcoins last few IEO projects.
Now they have launched the signature campaign for the crypytotalk community and twitted also about it. When compare with the Binance and Bitrex these people doing good for the cryptotalk users. All the best Yobit team.

All the traders well know IEO tokens needs to be sell at the day of listing itself. No more doubt about that.

On 1/5/2020 at 3:28 PM, TimCoinBit said:

You are definitely not wrong. Yobit IEO is a good project. They are a good and safe exchange and investing in their IEO will be profitable.

Thank you so much for this. No exchange Lil Tobit in term of profitability. I like yobit exchange.

I’m a sucker for crypto together with that i at the same time believe that as you it all own countless having which happens to be at the same time attesting they're just superior together with reliable transaction together with checking out your.

Yobit ICO  a dependable crypto argument will be the one that canister catalog entirely the live tokens from ICO list. The proof know how to be bought with one regular click. You canister stable curb the forum deliberate of every programmed coin before manufacture a investment decision.    

All of this projects that are listed in exchanges are not ICOs even though thats what many people call them. As you said they are IEOs and it is true that it is safer to invest in them 

Yobit ICO a trusted crypto substitute often is the person that is able to report the whole set of existing tokens because of the ICO report. Typically the token can be acquired with the help of one particular then click. Wedding event investigates typically the blog dialogue of each and every ranked token previously make an investment decision.