How is money laundering possible in crypto? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

How is money laundering possible in crypto?

Welcome with me
The advantage of coding in not identifying and revealing identity during any transaction, some have used it to launder their money without revealing them
If the coding is legal, the law can enforce itself in revealing the stadium record of transactions

Criminals who use crypto to launder cash risk being caught because blockchain leaves a lasting trail. Contrary to popular belief, crypto isn’t anonymous. Anyone who can access a blockchain network can link a transaction to your public address.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:48 PM, Opinder said:

Money laundering means generating money with criminal activities like drug trafficking, terrorist funding etc but appears to have come from legal sources. Due to privacy crypto has more chances to use for illegal activities because there is no control of any authority on crypto transactions. If criminal activities increase with crypto then it could be banned.

Yes I agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . If criminal activities increase with crypto then it could be banned 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:21 PM, aamir shamim said:

money laundering is too much possible in cryptocurrency world.noone controls the cryptocurrency and no one know that from which corner world money is going to whom.it is very much possible. 

Yeah money laundering is too much possible in crypto currency world,because no one controls.. no government..or organization can control crypto currencies.

The problem of using cryptocurrencies for money laundering is still one of the major problems facing this market, so companies are trying to get international regulation to reduce the risk of money laundering or any kind of illegal trading

48 minutes ago, Emran mollik said:

Probably it is true for crypto currenciecs. Money can be easily laundered in cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. nobody controls then. So it is obviously true for crypto currencies

And do you think for that cryptocurrency should be banned or not?

In fact, I have no idea about it. Because I'm new here. I don't even know how that is possible.  So I want to know.  If anyone knows about this, please tell me.

42 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

And do you think for that cryptocurrency should be banned or not?

I like to answer that question too, i don't think it is a good idea to ban bitcoin just because it is used in money laundering, because bitcoin  is bigger than money laundering.

I think in the event that anybody launders cash with crypto, it's not crypto's deficiency, however he who utilizes crypto, and that individual should be imprisoned, I don't figure cryptographic money can be followed and you won't discover tax criminals.

21 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I like to answer that question too, i don't think it is a good idea to ban bitcoin just because it is used in money laundering, because bitcoin  is bigger than money laundering.

And i agree with you, that the gverenewmts should look at the bigger picture instead of looking at minor side effects.

Edited by guatazoo

On 1/28/2020 at 5:01 AM, Crypto555 said:

It's much easier to launder money using cryptocurrencies because your transactions can be hidden better and they can't be traced so easily like transactions from banks for example 

Yeah, but there also are some disadvantages when laundering money using cryptocurrencies becaude at a certain point you will have to exchange your cryptocurrencies to fiat 

Some of the countries cryptocurrency is not a legal tender .

People or organization can transferred money without middle man

This is just use for escape from tax net 

16 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

Fiat can be easily traced not like cryptocurrencies. There are some accounts that can not be easily traced or can not be traced at all. 

Thank you, my friend, for this helpful post and comments to them you help others.

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

And i agree with you, that the gverenewmts should look at the bigger picture instead of looking at miner side effects.

I'm sure you meant minor not miner care to edit that for the future readers. And yes i agree with you.

• Useful or interesting 1

It’s very possible because if you got scammed here there’s no trace or you can’t find where you money was send good luck to you friend. Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I'm sure you meant minor not miner care to edit that for the future readers. And yes i agree with you.

yes thanks i meant minor, let me go change it so i wont confuse those future readers.

11 hours ago, BTCblog said:

To answer your question my friend, I actually think that, at least in my humble opinion, it's not possible

S/he is not saying that it is not possible, she is only asking how is it possible, i wonder the same thing, because to buy crypto you must go through banks anyway.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

18 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

yes thanks i meant minor, let me go change it so i wont confuse those future readers.

S/he is not saying that it is not possible, she is only asking how is it possible, i wonder the same thing, because to buy crypto you must go through banks anyway.

In my country there are local ways to buy bitcoin apart from banks, such as M-PESA, TIGO-PESA, etc.

Money laundering means generating money with criminal activities like drug trafficking, terrorist funding etc but appears to have come from legal sources. Due to privacy crypto has more chances to

money laundering in btc will always do it, you never know who has a lot of btc and does washing with it, in the world nothing is known, but if many things are expected, so washing is at hand.

In fact it has already happened. Money laundering is possible with cryptocurrency.

33 minutes ago, Hamar said:

Money can be easily laundered in cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized and nobody controls them or they can know information about the money and its source..

I don't know how money laundering in crypto world is done but i believe you are right, money laundering in crypto currency is very essay and in my opinion it very bad idea because money laundering of any kind is illegal and in crypto money laundering it leaves a permanent trail. 

Its very easy in crypto-currency. And its very possible on crypto-currency world.thats why many country not support crypto-currency. Its the main reason.  

Well being decentralize of cryptocurrency can be also a tool for those people that has bad intention to deceive people or in short on of those is laundering and it cant be prevented but it can be avoided with proper security and awareness of people or crypto holders.

This anonymity that makes bitcoin often accused as a tool for criminal transactions, including money laundering. Even though the user's identity is only displayed in the form of a code, all transaction details such as the amount, where and from which transactions flow are stored in the blockchain and cannot be changed. The details of the transactions recorded are the audit trail

I have come to realize that, capital present crypto has been denounced for illegal tax avoidance and has been sent to prison by clean government