How is money laundering possible in crypto? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jalil Baloch

How is money laundering possible in crypto?

that money laundering is possible to this crypto because no one can control that coin because it is decentralized and even you will hacked you will never recover what you earned to this site..

Money laindering will so much easy through the btc and also other coins because no one know that which person will send the money from where and which person will send you.

Money laundering is not a surprising matter in crypto currency because of its transactions without intermediaries .

Of course, money laundering may also be possible. No one can know where and to whom and where and at what point in the world cryptocurrency falls.

Satoshis nakamoto create block chain to a great purpose and invitation bitcoin to help peoples to avoid heavy tax's and do transaction secretly but some illegal groups take this benefits and use this technology in wrong way and they do money laundering illegally they send money one place to another secretly they don't need to show their identity this the disadvantage from crypto currency

On 1/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, ethannbenny said:

Since the invention of crypto currency many bad or illegal guys out there have been using crypto for many illegal activities, but I hope that they should find a way to stop money laundering from crypto currencies because they are giving crypto illegal names 

Since i think that alot of laundering is possible. It is an estimation that almost 1.5 Billion dollars have been wiped in 2018 for the biggest scams in crypto market. Alot of people have been scammed.

They transform money by maintaining privacy. This already has been happened . In my opinion money laundering is possible with Cryptocurrency.

Laundering money via Bitcoin is a bad idea— not only because it's illegal, but because it's always on its way. The defendants were repeatedly suspended because some of their disastrous acts depended on the cryptocurrency. Occasionally, after years of their alleged crimes, they were arrested.

It is 100% possible into crypto. Because there is no regulatory authority behind the system of crypto transactions. Million of transaction are happened within a second without any permission of government. So money laundering is highly possible here.

In my opinion this is one of the reasons why money laundering is totally possible, and I think they don't need any kind of ID verification or any kind of real identity, and that is why this stuff is more likely to happenBeing a regular one I think there is also a possibility of further growth as it is now becoming more and more accessible

On 1/5/2020 at 8:17 AM, Jalil Baloch said:

I have come to know that, capital present crypto has been accused for money laundering and has been sent to jail by polish government.

yeah it is very possible to do money laundering with bitcoin and other Crypto currency because no body can know who is sending and receiving Crypto currency at most time because transactions are very privates between sender and receiver.

Money laundring is bringing illegal earned money into the upperworld. I think it happens all the time as you can receive crypto privately and then turn it into legit USD via your creditcard or bankaccount.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

If money laundering has been proven in a legal way - that’s good. Money laundering is a serious crime in all countries. It is important to punish for fraud, and not for the use of cryptocurrencies.

Edited by andrehol
  • +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 12:56 PM, ashua1 said:

It's not always that cryptocurrencies are bad, but only people who use cryptocurrencies for bad things are the ones who need to be condemned.

Yeah you are absolutely right my friend it is not always that crypto currencies are bad only that's people who use for bad things

Well i think in this kind of block chain technology that is being used in crypto-currencies websites it is very much possible and easy to launder money as no one knows from where the money is coming and who is receiving it. It is mostly safe. 

A serious crime in the country. It is important to punish for fraud, and not for the use of cryptocurrency.

Edited 9 hours ago by Andrehol If smuggling is proven by legal means - it's good that money laundering

We can launder money in crypto currency because this is not hold by any goverment.  And also bitcoin monero is one of the good privacy coins to use.  

13 hours ago, Sayem1234 said:

I hope they find a way to stop smuggling money into crypto currency because they are giving crypto. Illegal names are cryptocurrency because they are decentralized and no one controls themSince the invention of crypto currency there are many bad or illegal guys using crypto for many illegal activities..

Maybe but it will be difficult, the system is already designed. I don't know how they intend to stop it 

Maybe everything and even the fact that money can be laundered in cryptocurrency. No one knows who is sending whom and to what point in the world.

Hahaha, money laundering is not possible in the crypto world because you can not touch or see digital currencies. Rather it's been stored in an online wallet or an external hardware. So money laundering is not that possible.

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so please tell me? Please tell me something about this topic.........

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually money laundering is not legal in our country. We must be need avoid this things. But I don't know about this metter is it possible to money laundering in crypto

5 hours ago, hadayt2030 said:

Hi guys I am new here and don't know enough about this platform so please tell me? Please tell me something about this topic.........

yes you are right i am also new here and suffer from this problem so please tell me something about this.........................

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

Cryptocurrency is a decentralised system which makes it easy to do money laundering possible as anyone can show false chart on trading as well.