Crypto and usd investment. - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Crypto and usd investment.

I will go for cryptocurrency invest.Because, if you have usd, you might be a little opportunity to generate money.But, if you invest in cryptocurrency, there are much chances to make profit.

So, my personal choice is investing in cryptocurrency.

Yes i know that things.But i have not tried before.But if you are getting profit from that thanks for sharing valuable message to us.This is known as trading.There is a invest box is present where you invest your money for more profit 

On 1/5/2020 at 11:55 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing??!! i was surprised when i see that "YOBIT INVESTMENT" did you know you can invest your coins on yobit and earn interests, i invest bitcoin but the interest is  about 0.1% per month yeah to low right but let it bring you some money tho!!!

Yes i agree with your point of view. The rate is very low but we can earn little bit from this. We also hold long coins to get much benefits. 

• Useful or interesting 1

0.1% is very low even only useless for me because if i invested 100$ in btc i not got any things after one month so just do trades with 100$ then you can earn monthly as least 20% from crypto market. 

Yes, I am with the profit in this way. Yobit is very good. The best thing about it is that despite its small value it is more guaranteed than other business.

You are right we can earn mony by investment in yobit sit.It is a sit which give us free coin in tread.When we invest 20 times in a day it give us free coin.We also get some extra earn when we invest in the

You can choose the Yo token investment plans if so. Yo token is the native tokens from the Yobit exchange. The price of the Yo token is about $1000 now. There are other investments plans for the alternative of the Bitcoin in the YobitInvestBox. 

Given that the trying out that yobit and appeal to will decent not necessarily harmful may just be it will be cheap as a result of several other though the thing is yobit is without a doubt having faith in blog it is therefore that hitter.

Crypto and USD are two markets that are going down a lot so its hard to predict what else can happen starting from now.

Yes you can invest coins in this exchange and get profit every month that is the system of investment but it's not a good profit if you are investing a small amount of money because the earnings are 0.1% as you.minchind. so it's not the best way for earn. that's my opinion. good luck.

Welcome with me
Yes, it gives YOBIT platform an "investment fund" option where many currencies can be invested with relatively varying benefits daily or monthly depending on the type of currency.

I think the best option is trading every hours and day, is more profitable than investing in investbow or in any other websites of investment, you will block there your capital to get a little and also is risky!

On 1/6/2020 at 8:06 AM, Emran23 said:

USD investments that can invest through cryptocurrencies and dollars. Yes, if we put our currencies in the investment box of Iobit, we will be given some profit.

Yobit investbox is some kind of assistance were you can get profited with an amount you deposited or invested depending on how much you have at that time of investment

Yes you can invest and earn profit in yobit but 0.1% profit in a month is very small, just learn how to trade through trading section then you can start to trade in altcoins and you can earn up to 10% everyday.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are other coins that you will invest and it will bring more money to you as you invest, you just need to search the investbox carefully and select the best coin for investment

On 1/5/2020 at 12:25 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing??!! i was surprised when i see that "YOBIT INVESTMENT" did you know you can invest your coins on yobit and earn interests, i invest bitcoin but the interest is  about 0.1% per month yeah to low right but let it bring you some money tho!!!

Hello my dear friend. At least you will be getting something extra just to keep your coins there. Also it is safe enough so there is nothing wrong in investing in the yobit investbox. 

0.1 % per month is not fair , is a very low profit , i think is not something good for you , i suggest to keep make money and invest them in trading , but you have to learn first how you can trade, i think this is really better than invest box 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:25 PM, kirubel said:

Yes, I know about it and Yobit exchange offers it's users a wide range of features to earn additional earnings just for holding it in the YOBIT exchange.. interest maybe small but with time it makes much more profitable than losing money on scam websites.

I don't like investing in dollars or cryptocurrencies because I was cheated one day, so the idea of investing became unacceptable to me. I prefer to work in the trading field only

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 4:44 PM, Rahul21 said:

Yes, in that case if we put our currencies in the investment box of Yobit, we are given some profit.  So I have seen that too but I do not have the amount of coins that I can not put in the investment box so cryptos investment and USD investment which is to invest through cryptocurrencies and dollars.

That's right. 

I earned a lot of profit and the amount I earned I used to save it for future use. 

Investing Cryptos is a good decision to earn more. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, investment funds have become available on most platforms, but the interest is very low and we do not know the disadvantages of this matter

There are many other options in the investbox that has much higher interest rates that you can capitalize on, but as i am sure you are aware, the interest rate increases with the increased risks. Therefore for some coins that offer very high interest rates, there is always the possibility that the coin will go dead, and this is why they offer such an interest rate. Therefore it is important to monitor the market and know when to cash out of these investments.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think investbox program is good for those who want to take a vacation and don't have any time for trading. They can invest some bitcoin in investbox and leave it there without thinking about it. The interest will be added automatically and when you return, you can withdraw it. But if you have enough time to trade in Yobit, it is better to trade than invest because you will earn much more. Bitcoin is not the only coin supported in investbox. Doge is also listed along with some other low-volume coins. Some coins like Yoda will receive 2% monthly interest.

Investbox lets the people to invest in crypto. The world of crypto is too big and the opportunities are very much. So in investments some programs are added on yobit. You can invest your coins there and earn free profit on the monthly basis or daily basis. So maybe that is quite useful for all the users. 

Well actually the yobit investbox actually gives a percentage of profit on a monthly or daily basis when you invest on it , but this amount is actually very low and some people say it's risky so for I would prefer doing a trade than investing on the yobit investbox.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day