Crypto and usd investment. - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Crypto and usd investment.

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

As for me, I do not recommend doing this plan and I recommend trading it.  The amount earns you more than 10% profit and if you do not have the time enter long-term deals

Edited by Ahmeddominik

Yes i am also saw yobit investbox .Here  we can earn daily percentage but it was very low but i am never invest on it because i think invest is very risky.

On 2/19/2020 at 12:15 PM, Imran Ahammed said:

I choose to invest in cryptocurrencies instead with US dollars and try depositing the money I have invested with Yobit, this is the right investment place and you will get some profit here.

I never deposit money at yobt, i never knew yobit before cryptotalk, so all my investments there are from cryptotalk earnings.

Thanks for new information about those Yobit box investment. Maybe i start now investing and try that Yobit investment. I will put some of my bitcoins there to save for long period of time.

It is really good to buy btc or usd/btc because of the good price of bitcoin but just don't buy or invest now if you are long term trader because the price is 10k and it may go down.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

It is a way to generate coins, but it must be a part and usually the greater the capital you invest, the better method, but if you have little money you can earn the whole month that invest box pays you in one hour in the market.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I think we can't get much from a stable currency.
Cryptocurrency is the best way to invest money between crypto and US dollars. Cryptocurrency is more profitable. USD is a type of stable currency.

welcome my friend , thanks for your information, yes I know this information yobit has some invest box but for me i prefer to trade with money because trading is much profitable so you can make double what you will gain from invest box 
also you need to do that one day "trading " and it needs time to master it and make regular profit  
because the main purpose of the any exchange is the trading 

welcome my friend , thanks for your information, yes I know this information yobit has some invest box but for me i prefer to trade with money because trading is much profitable so you can make double what you will gain from invest box 
also you need to do that one day "trading " and it needs time to master it and make regular profit  
because the main purpose of the any exchange is the trading 

4 hours ago, Muhammad adnan said:

Due to high demand of bitcoin and increasing their value day to day. So it is profitable to invest your money yo buy bitcoin and earn a better profit

Yes it is much profitable to invest in bitcoin, it is getting popular and also it is been known to the whole actually.

On 1/5/2020 at 2:55 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing??!! i was surprised when i see that "YOBIT INVESTMENT" did you know you can invest your coins on yobit and earn interests, i invest bitcoin but the interest is  about 0.1% per month yeah to low right but let it bring you some money tho!!!

The investbox on Yobit was very helpful to me. Though there are times that the coin for the investment plan that I had joined in loses it's value, still it's a very safe medium to invest in, specially if you choose to the plans for bitcoin or Yo. The percent is low, but you'll still make profit.

nMvFbuZ.png

45 minutes ago, Ibrahim1 said:

So I have seen that too but I do not have the amount of coins that I can not put in the investment box so cryptos investment and USD investment which is to invest through cryptocurrencies and dollars.That was the huge advantage of the yobit investment box because it can give you a profit even in a single interest and this time you can use this for your future trading.

Is it true that the peoples are always say on facebook that you can mine your bitcoin even if your wallet is empty is it fraud? 

23 hours ago, Zalmi Trader said:

I know that the YOBIT platform provides the ability to invest some currencies and obtain profits on a daily or monthly basis, including bitcoin, but the profits are very few

It's what I say in my post.

But in reality it is only an investment and you can do both, that is, invest in investbox and also in commerce.

By doing that you can compare which one is more efficient in the long term and with that information decide what to do. If you invest more in investbox or dedicate more capital to trade.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

1 hour ago, Sayreks19 said:

I think thats investments in usd is the most valuable, because usd the most popular fiat value, which uses in the all world, so if u wanna make so investigations - the best way to do this usd - btc(or another crypto)

They really allow you to make more investments, dollars, bitcoin is limited to the market, although currently you can buy anything with bitcoins.

But dollars give you many advantages in the types of investment that can be made, in general with any fiat currency.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Crypto venture is superior to usd speculation in light of the fact that the usd is a steady coin where the cost is steady so they can't give you the benefit yet you can put resources into digital money to take great benefit from that.

i prefer usd coin for conversion in usd

Yobit investment box can be a form to earn extra interest, although it's need more period to earn the interest, but it's better to just hold your coins in the wallet without growing it.

Yobit is very safe for investment and it will also give you good profit of  your investment. Always choose crypto investment over dollar investment. Risk is high but reward is also great.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:55 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, how are you all doing??!! i was surprised when i see that "YOBIT INVESTMENT" did you know you can invest your coins on yobit and earn interests, i invest bitcoin but the interest is  about 0.1% per month yeah to low right but let it bring you some money tho!!!

Ther are many other coins also listed where you can invest. Many of them are giving us massive profit. But always try to invest on genuine coins.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yobit investment is really on hype in this time . Everyone is talking about it and also earning a passive income with some of free money . 

If you look at the 0.1% is not bad and 2.5 years is a full payback and it is worth bearing in mind that the price can rise and 2 and 3 times.

I agree that 0.1 per month is not much, but if you invest a large amount of coins, you can make good money on this. Yobit has an excellent investment box, I would say perfect, a lot of coins, different and good payout percentages. I use it myself and advise you

You can invite your friend to this forum but it will depend on your wishes for this invitation.thank you so much .

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Crypto investment is better then USD investments  , by the help Of crypto investments you can easily double you profit because the value of cryptocuurency is increasing day by day then USD. 

Investing in cryptocurrencies is like investing in stock market. It can be good or bad depending on how much time you want to hold it. If you're thinking for short term you can make a little bit but if you think for long term it will gain you a lot. Crypto is good if u go with a motive and appropriate knowledge.

The two are different and require a lot of understanding and so we must put together which is more important and I think the dollar itself has no other option than to work on itself otherwise its going to be beaten in any case and that would be very bad so be realistic and put things into perspective

yes i have seen it but yobit's investments is not friendly for me and actions that are required to earn it burns my stomach , it just show a way to huge loss than earning from investment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day