Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

Thanks for the compliment, yes this is true emotional trading or panic selling not only lost your funds also it have bad impacts on health also.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

What coins do you invest in? I'm sure there are very few people like you who keep their spirits even though they have suffered losses. Have you ever invested in ico?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes of course crypto is part of a fun activity.  Crypto falls into that activity because we can all see that a lot of the money is being traded and they are making a lot of money by doing that currency, so earning a penny is a lot of fun.  And it has everything to gain but it is important that we take the right direction.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1200 dollars is fair enough for me, but I think we should learn from you then, why not, any additional ideas will be good, trading is profitable field indeed, but pervious experience is needed to be successful 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

congrats bro for 1200$ and i hope this year you earn more also i first losted my money in crypto but then i earned lots of money trouogh crypto

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1

Yes you said right but I think I should say that in this type of earn is not a fun and you have earn 1200 hundred dollars so think this is not a fun this is an real money that you have earned so don't take as a fun

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Crypto can be called a fun activity that way when we can complete our transactions correctly and when we get a good amount of money.  So it seems like a fun activity to us and crypto is not just fun but it plays a lot in our real life.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Just enjoy what you want. Investing is great way to try your knowledge in Crypto Currency but this is risky so sometimes a problem occur but this problems helps us to become more intelligent in this concept.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes basically if we want to invest or trade we must prepare a strong mentality and get rid of your fears. Live it all with great pleasure, because that way you can pass it comfortably. Yes, good luck in the world of Crypto.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Yes, you have the right to enjoy what we do in the field of cryptocurrencies and investment via the Internet and this is because that is very beneficial to us and makes us develop quickly and learn
And if we feel fear, it will be one of the causes of our loss and make us avoid this field and say that it is a bad field

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

If you keep losing and earning, this is not a fun process. You said you earned $1200 on one year but you didn't mention how much money you lost to earn this amount. If your losses are considerably lower than your earnings, then you are a winner for sure. But if there is not a significant difference between your losses and your gains, then your earning strategy has not been successful. For me, 100% gain along with 50% loss is acceptable (50% difference). So, if I gain 100% profit with 90% losses (only 10% difference), I consider my strategy as a failure.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 2

I also have the same story as you. When I entered the field, I lost a lot of money until I gave up that I would win one day, but when I started learning I converted $ 300 to $ 1,500 in one month , so nothing is impoosible . 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Congratulations! All constant work has its reward. A year is a measure of time to know how we're doing it, in case the earnings are no like yours, you just have to keep trying, but don't forget ti study and improve every day.

• +2 2

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

All depend about us, there are many we need to know and to control is not just you navigate on Google search and then you find what you want about crypto and trade and oh yeah I m expert! also you need to control your emotion and your panic so this comes from mistake and errors means from experience.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If we have passion and love for crytpo this is good but do not trade with love .Trade will success when we trade with technical knowledge and all necessary information related crypto .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 minute ago, Sharifur26 said:

I'm afraid in the middle of investing in crypto, because if it loses and the site doesn't scam, I think. I want help from you on how to invest can be profitable and invest properly. Can you tell me the procedures? If I do, I can be successful in investing in crypto.

Its risky to invest in crypto currencies by our hard earned money. I dis not invested evwn a single penny from year 2017, but i am earning free coins and little bit trading by the help of telegram channels. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I think so. It's a really good way to make money because of the emotional appreciation and the fun information Thanks to this cryptocurrency, thanks to the information we have been able to make.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Really crypto is fun and is easy to earn users can spend there free time to have knowledge about crypto and users are also loving the activities included for the completion of tasks.

• +4 1

Everyone has their own strategies to make money through cryptocurrency. So, if you can make money by taking as fun than it's good and if we want success in crypto then we should not panic and increase our knowledge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

crypto would be fun if you know how to play it safely and buy the dips, a lot of people hated crypto because they know they can make money of it but they weren't able to do it.

• +2 2

Thank you for the good motivation.  Yes joining cryptotalk is fun, educative and full of information.  Can work casually and be serious about the most the most is learning about business in the digital world for now and the future. Thank you for cryptotalk and Yobit 

• +1 3
  • +3 1

From a small, affectionate and fun and working site where you can gain a wide variety of knowledge and face different types of questions, you will be able to choose the right answers.  Be self-sufficient

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yeahhh crypto was a mixture of love and fun activity. This experience are the best while you are earning, the value of a certain coin can give an excitement to the people.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 1/5/2020 at 11:42 AM, Roomi said:

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in a year. This is a small amount but i think its better to have something instead of nothing. So don't panic, stay relax and just think its a fun in crypto world to earn crypto currencies. Happy Earnings.

Crypto is fun for those who joins it recently. But after gaining as much as experience they try to understand and they try to get profit. Crypto is fun as long as a user gains profit but when they get loss it may also lead to frustration.

• -1 1
  • +3 2