Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

We love working on cryptography, and here we learn a lot of things and the best thing is that it is not a deception site that works well and easy in the cryptography project, digital currencies added a little bit of vitality to the trading field, yes it is fun to work on this platform because we make more money. If anyone has any problems, many members of the crypto family are here for you.

Yes, earning crypto is a fun loving activitiy. We can earn money easily with our free time. But we need proper knowledge about crypto. I'm new at crypto i only earn about 100$ in a month.lastly i would like to say that       If we invest in speculation and there is a loss, it will be a cause of sorrow instead of joy. So, we should be careful.  

On 1/12/2020 at 3:13 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Crypto is fun for those who joins it recently. But after gaining as much as experience they try to understand and they try to get profit. Crypto is fun as long as a user gains profit but when they get loss it may also lead to frustration.

Yes and i also wants add here that it will help you to gain knowledge too. Crypto is a place where people can earn at the same time he is learning about new technology and project.

• +3 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

2 hours ago, estee369 said:

Yes and i also wants add here that it will help you to gain knowledge too. Crypto is a place where people can earn at the same time he is learning about new technology and project.

I will add too, crypto could be a fun loving activity but it can be risky too, it is good to know about it before doing anything about crypto because of risks in trading and and not also to fall into scam trap. 

• +1 1

Crypto is a great business and in this business you make great money but you must to learn it or buy the coins and safe all these coins till the bull becasue all these coins will give you high profit when the bull is come. Crypto is the loving business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree that it is very interesting and develops your mental abilities.  Analysis and practice in my good self-development, tough decisions and risky investments give me a little adrenaline.  But you must be very careful with this and do not play with large amounts.  Otherwise, you may be very sorry.  And yes, panic is the very last thing that should happen to you in an investment.

https://youengine.io/          YOUengine-cryptotalk.png

Cryptocurrencies  are not that fun loving, if you start great and are patient and have knowledge and experience and gain the more, then it is a fun loving activities but do not let us forget that some people do not know about it but only want to trade and lose and depressed. 

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me

Everything should be simpler! Treat life, money-easily, and without problems. Never panic, never be serious. This is a big step on your way to success,and this tactic will really help you live! Good luck!

Using capital management and adhering to goals, entry and exit points is something that makes any trader get a profit from any deal, and collecting such an amount with a small capital is not difficult. As long as we adhere to the correct conditions for trade and the wood of charity before profit, and most importantly, patience and not withdrawing profits, but adding them to the capital and trading them.

Thats true, crypto is a fun loving activity that we all can enjoy and in the end we are able to understand everything in its perfect chances that we see, enjoy this sphere , there is also money to be made to work as hard and put together everything in its perfect conotation

basically if we lack to invest or trade we essential cook a piquant mentality and search out divest of your fears. Live it each and every one with great pleasure, for the reason that that feature you be able to arise it comfortably. Yes, well-behaved good fortune in the earth of crypto. 

Thats why I took the world of crypto currency system just as a First class job were I spend my time in trying to secure my future dream of becoming a successful global trader and investor. And eventually I'm making it from the system worth enough than active economy job.

• +2 1

If we manage to earn 10 times what you do we may be able to have crypto as our job but I am close to what you make and can't even be happy for it. Anyway there are many more joys crypto gives us and we have a great community but sometimes there are scammers that try to make this look bad and destroy what we create.

maintain more patience is needed  to not be bored working in crypto and  have a convinced belief like  you continually ruminate that you become cash and it is exactly for pleasurable no more than subsequently that you will not bored and have the benefit of functioning in Cryptotalk. 

I agree with you, when we enter the crypto world and start trading don't be too afraid to fail, because the more we fear the more losses will occur. To earn in the crypto world we have to think that cryptocurrency is fun, because we can be in the crypto world and make money without any capital, when compared to doing nothing you will not make a profit. being in the crypto world for 3 months, I was able to earn a pretty good $ 500.

yes this is really fun to do, mastering something not many people understand is fun and cool, but we also have to limit the risks so that we do not lose assets

Crypto is the best and great activity that gives us good profit than the other businesses and through this business so many peoples will change their life and we can also earn good amount of money through trading and we can easily withdraw that in just a second.

BetFury                                                   

Cryptocurrency is filled up risky activities and you must have to be a risk taker if at all you want to earn huge profit but in addition you must be patient and no panicking in cryptoworld if not you will hardly earn bigger profit. Always be patient when you invest on the likes of bitcoin and ethereum because they are both promising and they will definitely give you bigger profit as long as you can remain patient with the market.

• +2 1

Earning in cryptocurrency majorly depends on your determination towards the project because to earn in this field you need good background and experience about the field, so to earn good profit make sure you choose good coins with potential in the market and you have to be patient because it is the major key to success in cryptoworld be it trading or investment and you won't panic because it will make you lose out on big chances of earning big profit.

BetFury                                                   

I consider crypto an exit from the conditions I am and with the help of investing in the correct coins the right time we can make wonders with our profits but we need to have patience and be in control of our emotions because if a small drop makes us dissapoint and sell the next moment price will go up again and we lose profits.

• +2 1

Crypto is quite fun only for the experience people because they will not easily give up even though they made several losses but they will still accept it as a challenge and continue to have fun with it.

• +5 1

We have to learn when to invest and on which asset as my friend you probably bought high and lost a lot of money for this. But it is good you recovered and had more than a thousand dollar earned it seems you found a good way to make something as you found the opportunities.

• +2 1

we all were afraid when we entered crypto of losing our money and this is normal to every beginner to feel like that but when we learn and gain enough knowledge we will be able to make profits from it and for me 1200$ is a good profit in a year

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Throughout my experience crypto is a amazing platform who joins it. Trading and investment is the perfect way to earn. But many times it may be risky. There is a chance of lose. Because the Bitcoin price is unstable mostly it remains high. Before working your previous experience is a road to success.