Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

If we have passion and laove for crytpo this is right however do not trade with love .change will achievement whilst we exchange with technical knowledge and all essential records associated crypto .

According to me what you like? You feel fun in doing that. That is my view. If you like study you feel good while studying. That's why I will say that. One who loves Crypto will find it fun doing it. They will not get bore doing there Crypto work

It's just if you have the patience to achieve such greatness from small micro earnings you will eventually build a fortune πŸ˜‰

Β 

So yeah it's fun trying hard to fight for some earnings and build your sucess.

Just don't go too much into the wide world of scammy sites and exchanges where you would lose your fun =/

Β 

Try always to be on the alert and lockout for such fake profits.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amountΒ to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/Β |Β https://autofaucet.org/Β  Β |Β  Β https://autoclaim.in/Β  Β |Β  Β https://autobitco.in/

I commonly convince peoples to sturggle increasingly more in an effort to develop in lifestyles, as we've got plenty of demanding situations in our existence in contemporary financial situtation. We ought to be calm and relaxed and strive hard to earn increasingly by using specific approaches.

On 5/19/2020 at 9:22 PM, P A Ashif said:

According to me what you like? You feel fun in doing that.Β 

The matter is how it is important to help you. Well, if we keep earnings benefits from the cryptocurrency tradings, it will be absolutely the fun and loving movements than what would happen in the case of excessive lossΒ  ?Β 

Β 

Β 

Don't panic, as you said.. this is the secret of earning from working in this crypto world..controlling our emotions while trading is really important.. Cryptocurrencies trading is fun.. But it isn't easy as it sounds my friend.

Crypto is one of the most productive past time or activity you may do especially for this time of pandemic. Most of us stays at our own house not doing anything that make us bored and unproductive but thanks to crypto, we can invest our time and effort to earn money while also enjoying it because you knew that after all this effort that you give there's money waiting for you. So engage yourself to crypto so that your everyday life will be productive.

Yes, you are right, fear is one of the most important reasons for losing money in cryptography, especially for those who trade in cryptocurrencies, and I believe that the profit of $ 1,200 within a year is a wonderful achievement and you deserve to be congratulated for that.

It is better for us to fear when we work in this field because fear protects us from falling into the hands of many scammers
But at the same time, we must be fully conscious and be afraid of things so that we have full knowledge of them
And not to be afraid of everything and to be afraid of trying everything without even knowing it

Yes, you are right because coding is really an enjoyable business with which we can earn money and learn to be patient and avoid greed.

I am sure that all people who use the encryption field may experience losses or some fraud when they are beginners and frankly, this makes the person very desperate but it is very good that our spirits are strong and we continue to be able to reach what we need and to achieve profits

On 05.01.2020 at 09:57, Roomi said:

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in a year. This is a small amount but i think its better to have something instead of nothing. So don't panic, stay relax and just think its a fun in crypto world to earn crypto currencies. Happy Earnings.

You should also consider that 1200 dollars is not the limit and can be much more. You just have to keep going and keep working.

I think that fear disturb us to do a lot of things, so we need to relate easier to some things this mindset can help us to earn more money and do more useful actionsΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

That's true. Crypto is a very fun and loving activity. Also, while having fun, you can also learn from it. That's why many are using it because they are having fun in crypto and at the same time they are also earning. I hope that other people will see this side of crypto because it can benefit it to them.

Each people has their own opinions about crypto market currencies some people said this is great funny market and some says useless market and some likes to doing trading of crypto market. Therefore I mostly saying that this market is game changer market for me.Β 

1200 is really better than nothing, l can understand you everybody is afraid of losing money. But in my mind everyone must lose some money for gaining, earning and getting good experience. We can not change the past, but learn from it.Β 

If so you are right and I share your opinion working daily with cryptocurrencies is a lot of fun and we should love this job and try to make the most of itΒ 

On 1/30/2020 at 9:48 PM, Mdjunaed said:

It is true that,crypto is an absolutely fun activity.Because in crypto,there is no stress in working with crypto.Whenever you want you can work,no pressures nothing.Β  Β  Β 

The only stress we can encounter here are those who have a bad intentions like spammers and scammers. Crypto is lot of fun when those people don't exist at all.Β 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here:Β https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, definitely ! Crypto us very loving activity . I'm also afraid to trade and invest in crypto coins in starting time . But now I'm doing very good . Thanks to crypto market . I'm earn very well amount from it .

• +1 1

Yes being patient will definitely earn you a good reward here on cryptocurrency. Never get panicked and sell your coins just because you thought you might lose but rather hold tight and stay patient.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 2:37 PM, Roomi said:

Thanks for the compliment, yes this is true emotional trading or panic selling not only lost your funds also it have bad impacts on health also.

Crypto currency is fun and I think that it is great because people are earning while they are enjoying here in cryptocurrency which is a great thing and you can make it as your hobby so you can earn whole doing what you are enjoyingΒ 

this is a actually a very decent amount that you have earned in crypto for the last year. To be honest, before i was made aware of this site i mainly made use of faucets and micro-earnings, and as a result i was only able to make around $50 to $70 per year, which is not a great earning potential at all considering the work that you put in on a daily basis. Therefore you making 1200 dollars a year is great as a side income and i think you should keep it up. If you are looking to increase your earning further, perhaps learn about trading. It can also be quite fun if done right.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12Β daily for your posts!Β Follow this link to get started:Β https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesomeΒ faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now atΒ https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 6/14/2020 at 11:25 AM, BrolySSJ said:

was only able to make around $50 to $70 per year

Hey! This is the reason I'm always saying get out of faucets. You can only earn from them if you have like a thousand referrals. And still you will be making the website that runs the faucets rich and you will just earn a really small cut from this money. This amount is worthless for the time you spend there.Β 

This year there haven't been many opportunities, still there are many better. One was cryptotalk which has really cool campaigns. I've noticed that you have ability to write good english articles. I suggest to take a look at some platforms which other users pay a few tips and you can profit. There are free online tools that autocorrect mistakes as vocabulary and grammar and you can make decent articles and profit from them as well.

In my opinion faucets are a total waste of time which you can use much better.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The fun part of the story happens when you achieve success in your anticipations and predictions which lead to considerable earnings. However, this should not be your main approach towards crypto trading because if you look at it this way all the time, you will lose caution and attention because you think you will not lose anything! It is better to be quite serious in your trades and adopt a more conservative kind of methodology to make it more fun than loss.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I agree with this, doing ways to earn crypto is a fun loving activity because when you enjoy what you doing here you will motivated to continue to earn especially profits.Β 

For me earning crypto is the best and it's not a waste of time.Β 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here:Β https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c