Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

The truth is something that would only be solved with knowledge, without any doubt the more knowledge and you know it is extremely easier to earn money that is why this forum is good to read and know how and when to invest.

• +2 1

Thanks for your advice friend, everyone must have a particular way of generating profits with operations, we know that fear has to be removed to implement large-scale operations, for this reason it is very practical to find a way to implement them without fear of losing , I personally do not do fun operations I think they are mathematical operations and that with a formula they work greatly, I like this way, but others may have another way of doing them. For this reason, everyone must find their way of doing operations.

Yes my friend it is a great and loving platform, you can get a lot of knowledge, you can easily learn and learn this platform, and am happy to join this forum..

I like to work in the field of coding a lot, because I see that this field saves us a lot of trouble and we can do a lot of interesting things from the Internet

• +4 1

The truth is that yes, as long as one works from love and from the teachable mode anything we do will be in the right frequency and we will work with passion. Surely one is going to be more effective at the moment of working this way with respect to any type of market, the important thing is to do it professionally to obtain teachings and faster results.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:57 AM, Roomi said:

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in

That's a very interesting testimony you've shared and I think earning $1200 is no small amount, as that will ho a long way in footing a lot of ones bills. Well I've been here here not long ago and I've do far made close to $60 .

Yes of course, my friend, encryption and cryptocurrencies is one of the best i've ever done and from the series of electronic systems and work on the Internet is of course a fun and beloved work for me and for everyone as well as this wonderful forum Cryptotalk forum. 

• +4 1

Crypto is definitely a fun loving activity. It is learning in a fun sort of way. Many of us have cut our leisure activities just to spend time in Crypto talk. Best time of our day is spent in Cryptotalk.

Congratulations my dear friend on winning $ 1,200 after your losses that you suffered. I hope that you will be very careful in your trades and deals in the next times, and I wish you success and abundant profit.

Fear is a fundamental part of trading but this undoubtedly makes you invest badly, it is mastered with a lot of knowledge once you have the knowledge you can dominate fear and all this type of question at all times that is why it is recommended that you can always trade with great security.

how do it is the fun making investments and earnings all paper currency but when you started losing in cryptocurrency like in Mining or in trading you will hate that same currency

I also see crypto as a way of catching fun. Anytime I'm less busy and bored, I login to my account to see many funny posts and comments. It is really a kind of fun.

• +1 1

Crpyto give a chance to learn about more new things to it's workers. So whom are working on it are very satisfied with it and they also enjoy their work on this .

Because there are many sections in which you can create a post. So people are selecting their own section and create useful posts for the reader. It is a good point for this app and people are helpful for the junior and they give proper response to them.

I think that you are right, cryptotalk is actually my first crypto sites that I earn, so after my first earning here,  I began to look for other ways to earn online because I developed a liking for the crypto world,  its kind of a habit now. Am loving it. 

• +1 1

Yes brother I too agree with this as earning money is always fun. But some one who is able to take in that sense would only find it interesting otherwise they would be frustrated and stressed. Also we can interact with lots of new people and make friends and this is what it makes interesting.

Yes my friend, the crypto world looks as a fun activity for those who have the knowledge, skills of trading, and tension free as you have mentioned about yourself. The new member of crypto world make investment without knowing anything and lose his money. He starts to say that crypto is fraud or losing money activity. That's why, if we want to earn from Cryptocurrency, we should have to learn the basics knowledge about Cryptocurrency, and learn some skills of trading.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Indeed crypto is a fun domain if you are in love with it, not many people are able to put down their fear, there are many people who are anxious by nature and they stay worried all the time and crypto trade is not suitable at all for this type of people, it will make their lives a living hell, but people who are relaxed and easy going are the masters of crypto trade. 

• +4 1

Loving what you do can help us to make more money ,that's right, but we also need knowledge and patience in crypto world. I totally agree with , i beileve if someone scared from crypto world they can't make money. This market isn't for a good place for them, because crypto is very volatil and if you wanna make money in crypto you need to use money that you can forget.

My friend you are right crypto is fun loving activity because in crypto there is no more activity in a day only twenty comments is require it take just one or two hours then we are free in this crypto we can learn and earn both with less effort and less time so this is fun loving activity for us 

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 10:02 AM, Rahul21 said:

Yes of course crypto is part of a fun activity.  Crypto falls into that activity because we can all see that a lot of the money is being traded and they are making a lot of money by doing that currency, so earning a penny is a lot of fun.  And it has everything to gain but it is important that we take the right direction.

Yes you are because crypto offer us a lot of benefits that makes us to be here and be doing our work perfectly and apart from the knowledge gain we also make new friends that are very friendly.

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is a loving fun of the crypto I want to tell you about that you should not go on this forum you should to get the the attractive activities on this forum best of luck for you on this form

Whatever crypto is fun or not it will depend on you. Sometimes some people take everything with so much fear that the can't enjoy things. On the other hand there are many people who just enjoy things. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think crypto is part of a fun activity because we also enjoy working on this form.after gaining experience they try to understand and they try to get profit.Because we spend our free time on this farm and it is an important source of entertainment for us on which we easily work and earn money and profit. It is the best source of our extra income but it is my only source of income.  

Actually crypto is a fun loving investment because many people today use to be online investment in cryptotalk mostly when they are happy and having fun with their family and they are happy when they are replying to topics, thanks.

• +1 1

well in my opinion you don't have to consider crypto invsting as something fun because it is full of risks and discipline.but you showed that fun can be helpful in some way. it is partly true because if it is fun for you ,you have less stress and more confidence if you fail which is very important in trading because stress is quiet harmful in investing

• Useful or interesting 1