Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Crypto is a Fun Loving Activity

On 1/5/2020 at 11:37 AM, Roomi said:

Thanks for the compliment, yes this is true emotional trading or panic selling not only lost your funds also it have bad impacts on health also.

Crypto trading is the very easy and we can make good money through it becasue the analysing of the crypto market is easy than the forex market and the withdraw is very easy and we receive it in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Right my friend .im here and after receiving my first earning i am totally in love with crypto.its best for me and all of us.and i am gaining more knowledge and experience to get more profit.

• -1 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:57 AM, Roomi said:

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in a year. This is a small amount but i think its better to have something instead of nothing. So don't panic, stay relax and just think its a fun in crypto world to earn crypto currencies. Happy Earnings.

@Roomi Thanks for sharing such an inspirational story here, actually crypto is full of fun and knowledgeable fact however it was not easy at the start but along the line every thing was easy and successful. Crypto is the best earning site so far I have come across!

• -1 1

Of course you are right, crypto is a fun and enjoyable activity. And it has everything to win, but it is important that we take the right direction

• -1 1

When we enter the world of crypto, the fear of losing money must be eliminated, because this fear will make you unable to develop your portfolio in the world of crypto trading or investing. Try to stay calm and start investing or trading small amounts first. And when successful, you will be addicted that the world of crypto is fun.

• +1 2

Hello everyone here you get a mixture of people around the world where you get to know more on different type of people, you learn and share each other ideas and experience 

• -1 1

Investing in cryptocurrency was one of the best things which I started during the covid-19 pandemic. More than just a platform where I can make money crypto talk has involved into something which I love doing because I gained so much knowledge.

I think it is practical to say that the more you earn in this industry the more you would love putting your time in here. You could not blame people who are getting tired of this industry who suddenly quits it and gives a bad remark to other people who could potentially become an upcoming user as well. I think it would be better to see the truth that working in this industry is like working in real life as well. This should be taken easy as how you would earn your profit even though it is already a convenient way of earning assets without exerting physical work too much.

• +2 1

On 9/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, Guru2050 said:

Thats why I took the world of crypto currency system just as a First class job were I spend my time in trying to secure my future dream of becoming a successful global trader and investor. And eventually I'm making it from the system worth enough than active economy job.

Crypto is heavenly place for traders and investors. You can earn good income from both it's easy not hard bit need dedication and time. The crypto haven't started hitting top notch and early adoption can hive you big advantage over late comers.Crypto is giving good jobs and earning to many people around the globe. Their for investing today is best thing and making future along crypto bring fortune. 

Something that you are doing an you are going lot of knowledge and also you are gaining some earning it would be fun, even if we find doing it difficult we will get used to it with time, am already used to this and am finding joy in doing my daily take because I know the result, so happy posting my fellow members

Friend, it's real to lose your money. I think the important thing is to inform yourself enough. I have seen examples of projects at ETH where the gas or commissions are higher than the money you are going to invest or fraudulent sites that promise to pay you high commissions in exchange for you investing your money in them. It is always good if you are new to ask in these forums without penalty, if anyone knows of a project or pages in which you want to invest 👍🏻

• +3 1

Yes off course if you are relaxed then you can work more and with full attention. Don't need to panic just do quality posting and earn.

Always do some reseacrh and work hard. Read articles,posts and other crpto related data to remain up to date to do trading. 

If you love a job, you will master it and learn it and share your inspiring experiences and good ideas. That is why I advise you to share good and valuable topics and to share with us your successful experience in raising $ 1,200 within a year, we will all benefit from that.

It is really fun but when you have done some investment it is not easy for him but there  are many issues that we neend to solve flr us and for others.

I love Bitcoin because it gave me so much at a time that I needed little money, and every day my love for this digital currency increased. When I notice a price drop, I buy from it, and I think I'm keeping the prices from falling.

Yes because learning cryptocurrency can help you to earn money if you have knowledge about crypto trading and investing cryptocurrency there's a chance that you can earn good amount of profit. And cryptocurrency help me to earn my own money for me to be able to support my own needs and it is very good feeling which i can explain. Specially in this forum i can share knowledge about crypto as well as i can learn from some of the members and earn crypto at the same time.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Roomi said:

Hi guys! I just want to share my feelings towards earning that when i was afraid of earning and investing i lost many of my dollars. Then after I start to earn thinking that its a fun. I leave to fear and started earning and searching the ways as fun. And believe me i earned almost $1200 in a year. This is a small amount but i think its better to have something instead of nothing. So don't panic, stay relax and just think its a fun in crypto world to earn crypto currencies. Happy Earnings.

Thanks for sharing your feelings and also thanks to inspire us . Up and down are the part of our life we should never give up in these situations. 

We can say that crypto is fun loving activity because when we earn money then we feel  happiness and joy.

Hello friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

These words cause us to feel truly idealistic. We need to have the boldness and maintain a strategic distance from dread since we will at times lose, however we should not surrender and keep on attempting to make up for the misfortune and win more monetary forms since encryption is a productive field.

First of all congratulations for your earning of 1200$. According to me, you are a good example to be stay here in crypto world in any tough time. Because I have seen many members who left the Crypto world due to lost in a single try. Another way, you said a right about that crypto could be considered as fun. The stress and fair can.be get loss by financially and mentally to you.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Absolutely right. Even examining the newly released coins gives a different pleasure. It's really enjoyable to guess how the most valuable coins will move. The airdrops of some stock exchanges also increase the excitement that week.

• +1 1

Yes, crypto is a fun loving activity especially when you are earning income from it. Congrats mate $1200 is a really a reasonable amount of money in crypto world. Good luck. 

Crytptocurrency should be fun which is. Its the sweetest feeling knowing you are earning in the currencies such as bitcoin trons ETH and many other currency but the fastest growing currency at the moment is ripple xrp and it's investment is easily affordable compared to btc @Husnyjaf

Been around crypto is fun been able to earn free money, various games to play trading holding and even just the use of this new technology. But it has also broke many people sad because of the thinking that crypto is just a game and it is  game of winning.. My friends that is a false approach towards crypto world.

• +2 1

Doing crypto is very fun way to earn money. I also do crypto to earn money. Sometime volatile markets assist to earn more benefits from treading. Investment  in crypto also gives good incomes. 

• Useful or interesting 1

$1200 a year is already a huge amount of money that we can have here in this crypto world. We could reach that earnings if we have good knowledge about cryptocurrency, Trading and investing will also a good way of earning money in the world of crypto, if you have knowledge for both things then you may gain huge money.