How can i start forex with no risk of money? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bitcoinjunky

How can i start forex with no risk of money?

2 hours ago, Bitcoinjunky said:

I am saking if there is way of start forex with no risk

and  i can withdraw profit  earning with no heavy condition.

If that's what you want, then it's practically impossible to trade without risk, if you trade forex without risk, you can do it, but not in a real account, and obviously the profit you get can't be withdrawn,

But if you want to get started, you can learn to use a demo account, and then you can start trading a real account by creating a cent account..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

4 minutes ago, Kusumo234 said:

If that's what you want, then it's practically impossible to trade without risk, if you trade forex without risk, you can do it, but not in a real account, and obviously the profit you get can't be withdrawn,

But if you want to get started, you can learn to use a demo account, and then you can start trading a real account by creating a cent account..

ok let just try

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, Bitcoinjunky said:

ok let just try

Have you previously practiced using a demo account my friends, or are you just starting to become a trader, so you don't need to be jealous of those who have consistently made profits, you just need to learn and go through the process.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

i

10 minutes ago, Kusumo234 said:

Have you previously practiced using a demo account my friends, or are you just starting to become a trader, so you don't need to be jealous of those who have consistently made profits, you just need to learn and go through the process.

it been 2 month trade in demo 

• -5 1

3 minutes ago, Bitcoinjunky said:

i

it been 2 month trade in demo 

Ok good luck, but don't forget, that forex trading will not make you a successful person in a short time, let alone rich overnight,

Even though there are advertisements that show lambo results from trading, it's just a person selling the system, you don't easily believe.

• +2 2

20 minutes ago, Kusumo234 said:

Ok good luck, but don't forget, that forex trading will not make you a successful person in a short time, let alone rich overnight,

Even though there are advertisements that show lambo results from trading, it's just a person selling the system, you don't easily believe.

thank you for that

• -5 1

40 minutes ago, Bitcoinjunky said:

thank you for that

U welcome,I will not talk much about forex trading, but if you want to ask something, I will be happy to answer if I have an answer to your question, thanks

STay away from forex and you will have no risk. If you trade forex with a few cash you will earn nothing and if you trade with a lot of money you will earn a little 😅 trade criptò currencies and don’t trade forex you will have more gain with less risks. And spend your money to learn how to do it from the right persons before starting trading.

@Tazim Although using NDB or non-deposit bonuses, of course forex trading is not possible without risk, because it is clear that every op we make, will provide 2 possibilities, the first profit and the second loss,

But you are right, that using NDB we don't need to risk our money

• +1 1
  • +2 1

First of all make a demo account and start to trade on that if you have any question then search on google or on youtube you will found the result and then start to work on your strategy and conform that after some days make an account in the no deposit bonus broker and start to make money in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe someone asks why we have to trade forex based on economic news as a basis for decision making? The answer to simple is so that we can get the maximum benefit. So Be careful Forex Trading Friend 🙂

• +2 1

3 hours ago, cilamayakulon98 said:

Maybe someone asks why we have to trade forex based on economic news as a basis for decision making? The answer to simple is so that we can get the maximum benefit. So Be careful Forex Trading Friend 🙂

If someone asks again, you better answer that you know better than me, because basically there are only two types of analysis in forex, the first is fundamental analysis, and the second is technical analysis,and I don't know which is better between technical or fundamental, because both are important things that should be combined.

3 hours ago, actionjaction said:

You can begin your adventure with Forex Trading without really profiting. You can begin the Forex business without store with an incredible lift with the free no store reward given by the top forex representatives. All circumstances without genuine cash are in every case better to look forward.

If it's a capital from a non-deposit bonus, there will usually be a lot of requirements that need to be met in order to be able to withdraw the profit obtained, actually there are several brokers that provide insurance for our trading capital if you experience loss,

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

If you want to start forex with no risk or money then you should get a demo account first and use the free dollar to start and see your mistakes. 

To get free dollars as trading capital, um, that is a good idea, friend, but is there another way to get capital for free besides NDB or demo contest???,maybe you know the way,please give me a way to get it,so thank u verry muach.

Trading in forex is trading risk.

But the risk cost can minimized by the following:

1. Invest little, for example 10% of your money

2. Don't be greedy, take profit as soon as possible 

3. Review market news

4. Learn from others strategies

5.know the right broker 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Digicoin said:

I only know demo accounts. But some people do join forums and they are paid in dollars to trade. But, I will have to ask someone about it because I do much of crypto trading. I just only have the basic know of forex. These forums are  for forex not crypto. Just as yobit is for crypto. 

Thank u verry muach my friends,I also know that a demo account will give a trading sensation, but with zero risk, if this forum provides a bonus in the form of bitcoin, what do you mean by getting dollars from forum activities also provided by forex brokers,can you provide information about the forum.

On 1/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, Bitcoinjunky said:

I suggest you to go on freshforex exchange and make account their .You will get free bonus from them and you also can withdraw it .they will lend you $20 .I think its much for you.

Actually, FBS provides insurance for those of us who register as members and have made a deposit and activated the fund insurance feature, where when we experience loss, our funds will be returned even if it is not 100%, so it can treat a little curiosity, is it possible to trade without risk.

I'm sorry trade wihtout risk is not possible.Forex trading usually work on the price of the market and predictions.These predictions can be wromg roo.In that case you will not make any profit.So there is a risk.In every trading platform there is a risk.

• +2 1

Avoid losing money in forex  do your homework and find reputable broker use a practice account keep chart clean protect your trading when going live in trading use reasonable leverage and keep good records in forex trading you can start your pathway with out actually investing your own money or making a deposit with free no deposit bonus offered by the top forex broker you can start forex trading without deposit with good boost

• +3 1

Because in real trading it is not possible without risk, so it is wise if we want to limit losses, whether it's using stop loss or cut loss is better than MC, and traders will not advance if they don't take risks, do you think guys,, it is possible to trade without risk except on a demo account

• +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, Bitcoinjunky said:

If you want to make profit in the forex market you need to learn first and after that learn about the money management because money management will safe your account and it will give you high profit with low risk. Forex market is the best for trading  and to make money in it.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Profit or loss is common in the world of forex trading, we cannot eliminate risk, but we can minimize risk by limiting losses, besides the importance of momentum in making transactions is also crucial to maximizing profits.

• +2 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.