Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Crypto trading to solve the unemployment disaster.

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

• Useful or interesting 6

Cryptocurrency trading actually is high risk, need a lot experience to be successful. It's can't solve unemployment problem. 

The best solution is work in blockchain industry, it's more reasonable, as long as has a skill that can be offered, thats not really hard to get a job.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Crypto trading is not a easy work it has a lot of complexity and high risk so those people have a crypto trading knowledge and strategy they will be solving there unemployment issues.       

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

32 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

We all have subjects such as math, history, etc. But if it's not connected to our course, we won't be able y use them. I think schools must have subjects that teach students how to invest in crypto, that way nose possibilities for the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +4 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

3 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

I'm not talking about educated in terms of cryptocurrency, i'm just talking about people who have verified on many professions but couldn't get job, but yes i agree if in school cryptocurrency could have been a subject it will be another step into solving this unemployment issue.

Well I was talking about subjects where you can learn how to trade. Teaches you what to do and what not to do when trading, not about crypto currencies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

43 minutes ago, wilbertson said:

i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading,

No. The problem cannot be oversimplified just like that. Implementing something on trading isn't going to be a solution.

The problem lies in the government and distribution of its funds. If less corrupt politicians are in place, then the people would actually receive proper education that they could use to have better jobs in the future. The problem is that there are still some percentage of people who can't get proper education (and not just about trading, but complete education).

Don't hail cryptocurrencies as the holy solution to all a countries problems. Even if cryptocurrencies didn't exist, there are a lot more true problems that are hindering the development of a country. Education needs to be addressed first, together with better culture, would make a community that wants to progress in every terms (technology, economy, health, etc). After all this, is only when education in cryptocurrency could be useful.

True progress lies not on money, but progress in the way a country lives. Making all people entrepreneurs or traders won't bring progress to a country in terms of technology and science.

• +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

crypto is good source of income but in crypto trading need some knowledge or experience gain some knowledge about crypto then trade otherwise you face loss

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

That's why we call it alternative income, many free program release with payment can be used to solve income problems. Developer and exchanges need to release more payment program, competition and bounty program. Many users in crypto the market will rise again.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I do not know if it actually help to lessen the number of unemployed. Many cryptoworkers are just here as alternative way to earn money. Mostly here I think are 100% dedicated that they do not really have a regular job. So I think, working here to earn money, will not really solve the unemployment issue but it might make it worse since cryptoworld is apart from government.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes you have a point also I saw a post of one of the member that talks about the available slots in Crypto Currency Industry and I think that's a wonderful way to enter that workplace especially if the person have a knowledge in computer and technology.

• +1 2

Sure crypto-forex can easily fix the situation regarding lack of employment amount of the entire world not necessarily totally but some lifestyle, therefore, I favor crypto-forex started to be the greatest accomplishment for them to fix the difficulties individuals planet.

• +1 3

1 hour ago, wilbertson said:

My opinion is that if we pay people in bitcoin for each course they take in their education that will not only give them an income it will also drive them to become smarter. The next step would be to help them find a permanent job with the skills they have.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Sure there are lots of opportunities in cryptocurrency but there is also a lot of risk involved specially if you are just a beginner and you don't have a lot of starting capital, if you make a bad trade you might be discouraged but there is still a lot of different sources of income in cryptocurrency all we have to do is research and help each other out and it may in fact be one solution to unemployment.

• +1 4

No one can deny that fact and this time many country take respond about crypto, such as development program, safety system or create their own crypto. This is good sign for crypto users to keep stay until government release wise regulation for crypto.

• +1 2

Its not easy as 1.2.3. But I get your point. This needing an experiece in trading before someone be successful in cryptoworld. But if you have an Effort and of course Money plus experience, then it would be amazing.

• +1 2

Its right crypto helps to generate many employment opportunities. Youth can earn with trading, after learning they can start teaching others, they can mine, also they can earn with developing blockchain system and many more. May crypto is future of youth.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Crypto trading, and especially earning in things like bounties, can be the starting point of a new career, depending on a person's skills. They might become interested in financial consulting, or in computer science. And of course, many seem to be students, so for them it is a support to advance in life.

• +1 3

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

4 hours ago, wilbertson said:

As the world we are heading to there are more educated graduated people who are missing employments. This number is increasing every day, but i think cryptocurrency if taught to these people and just the fundamentals of trading, we could reduce the number of educated people from the streets.

Yes mate, I remember the time when I lost my job it was devastating.. But when I saw videos and learned about cryptocurrencies it gives me light at the end of the tunnel. I started to gain knowledge which wasn't taught in my whole career. Now that I am trading I find it more promising and earning a little without investment is a real big deal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't think it's the right decision. If there is no work and there is still risk and invest in the auction you can get into a debt hole even more.

Crypto trading solves the problem of unemployment if one is good at technology, good at computers and has a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

That's right, now there are a lot of people who are educated but haven't got a job. I think with Cryptorency they can be helped to fulfill their economy, at least to eat or buy clothes for example.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Bitcoin and the rest cryptocurrencies have created a way for thousands of people to escape unemployment. Quite a few altcoins are asking to hire developers right now and also there are other positions available for marketing, writing and trading.

Your words are correct and cryptocurrencies can reduce the problem of unemployment in the world as well as people who are graduating and without work where they can make money through the field of cryptocurrencies

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

9 hours ago, wilbertson said:

I think this is a horrible idea. 95% of traders lose money, and in crypto traders i would imagine that the losses are even harder because people are new to managing risks.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I think it's a good idea to reduce the number of unemployed and we can make it a weapon to increase the number of transaction users from cryptocurrency. because of high education that makes their best stock to be able to do business in the crypto world.

• +1 1