Apps or websites for trading - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

Trading is the most riskier job which can pay off well or loss huge amount of money. Trading is like gambling you want to trade more and more while you're trading. There are many legit and secure apps and website for trading some of them are upstox pro, expertoption for apps.

• +1 1

Join Coinbase Earn to earn free crypto by learning about it 

crypto.jpg.3dcbdca61ae4650abd1596f6e2e43cf4.jpg

Latest Hindi, English Song Lyrics

23 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Trading is like gambling

Trading can be like gambling to you but it is not gambling, only those that do not know how to trade for does not know the fundamental principle of trading will say it is gambling. Only binary option can be called gambling. 

On 5/11/2020 at 11:33 AM, gourav789 said:

I use app in Andorid in Case of pc I used website . for app I will recommend to download official app from official website of every exchange because there are many fake  apps they steal your logins information as well your fund also .

The official app will still refer people to google, and if you want to download apps like binance and kucoin, no fake one on google play now. But as for new apps, there are many fake ones. But still you advise is the best. 

• +1 1

Apps and sites both are more or less same. Even same I would prefer to go with site because sites gives you more security as compared to phone. Even we connect everythingh in our phone so I would suggest sites for trading crypto.

• +1 1

For me, you see that the trading sites are much better than the applications and more secure and since I started working inside the trading field I have not used any application I only rely on the yobit platform it is the best for me and I advise you to do the work inside it

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Brand1 said:

For me, you see that the trading sites are much better than the applications and more secure

The trading sites are not much more better not more secure. If you do not protect your device very well, your account can be compromised, I prefer the mobile app because it is easier to trade on it and also safe. 

10 hours ago, Brand1 said:

since I started working inside the trading field I have not used any application

That is why you do mot know how apps are very good to trade, you need to try one. @Brand1

For me much better to use a browser type of trading, it's a big difference when you compare the apps and the browser type, if you want an extra features go to browser but if you are a meticulous trader, go to web browser platform. That is my opinion.

spacer.png

Trading applications may be good, but they are less secure than official websites, so I always recommend using the Yobit and Binance platform through its official website and not to resort to applications because trade and investment are fate and may be stolen

https://paxful.com/ru?utm_source=custom_cryptotalk&utm_medium=ntag_paid_display&utm_campaign=GLOBAL_ALL-RU-AQ-banner-offer-paxful-20200610-cryptotalk_forum

It's a personal choice, you should use that version on which you feels comfortable. For me I prefers to use the app version of exchanges because it's operates faster then web version.

Yes.  Of course I basically found the best for website business because there are so many different applications for online trading.  Which is canceled within a few days.  You can't get any benefit from it.  However, the website does not do that.

Usually I will choose the web site among the apps and websites for trading.  Because there are many trading apps online which are mostly scammed but most of the websites are real.  So I will choose the web site for trading.

I think that your question is general and not specified so i will answer you also on general, 

The best exchanging site for cryptocurencies trading is Binance

The best broker for forex trading is Xm Fbs EagleFx icemarket,..

The best coun to trade : all coins can be profitable if you analyse it well technically and by fundamental analyse.

So you have to learn a lot before entering in such investment dear @Jeet Narayan

Use bybit mobile app to trade because it is very good. You can also use binance app because they have some price difference with bybit. So you can choose which has the good price and trade with it.

I know that app for trading because this app is best for trading. If any body can do the trading in this app.  It's a best app for this persons. They get more profit from the beginning of trading. 

This is very good thing for those peoples whosebelong to apoor family. They use the earning websites and make money and another they gonna use trading webs. 

According to me forsage is the good trading website. You work on it and make a team you get it more advantage for the other apps. Because in your information day by day eth value increase. According to prediction it's value near about 1000 dollars after end of 2020.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:55 PM, JohanDonne said:

The best exchange for trading is yobit because you can start trading right away there is no need for KYC and also it gives fast withdrawals, within minutes most of the time.

Yobit is no doubt,  the best exchange platform but topic creator is also asking for a recommendation for an exchange app for his smartphone. Yobit exchange has not any smartphone based app yet so I think official app from Binance exchange is one of the best alternative. 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.237a392892b1c43c7b7a73a8f1322be1.png

Hello my friend. Trading is stressful sometimes if you have a computer with high specifications, I advise you on the websites, the computer is quick to solve the Khorzmelt mining

10 hours ago, Zaki12 said:

Hello my friend. Trading is stressful sometimes if you have a computer with high specifications, I advise you on the websites, the computer is quick to solve the Khorzmelt mining

@Zaki12 I will first like you to ask you the meaning of Khorzmelt mining?

And why did you relate it to trading. As for me, I have been trading for long now, but it is crypto trading, and I use mobile phone and mobile app only and going smooth. 

On 6/3/2020 at 5:04 PM, Brand1 said:

For me, you see that the trading sites are much better than the applications and more secure and since I started working inside the trading field I have not used any application I only rely on the yobit platform it is the best for me and I advise you to do the work inside it

No, sites are not better than app, apps are for easy trading and it load faster than sites, also very easy to surf than websites. I am more acquainted to apply trading. I only visit the website for anything I can not do on the app.