Apps or websites for trading - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

On 1/19/2020 at 6:59 PM, Makavelli said:

The best trading app is binance because of it great userr interface. very easy to understand for newbie.  It also has a demo application for trading too. 

Yes binance is great but also Kucoin and houbi have a great user too and specially Kucoin have alot of volume and alot of great coins that move alllloooot.

Best wishes...

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

I prefer using computer trading websites because it is easier and the phone is uncomfortable

Yes the phone is a disaster for trading problems with connection or slowly to pit you order and eventhough you can't see the chart 📊 very will so you may do alpt of mistakes...

For me its easier to me to use the Laptop or the Computer ! because I think phone in not very comfortable to use ! it have a small screen , small keyboard 

I recommend using the Cookie App for Business because the most popular, fast deposit withdrawal, live support, both are available for some exchange

You can use the Yobit exchange platform, but until you step away from the risk, only trade in highly liquidated cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Ripple.

• +5 1

binance, coinbase .. are applications for trading. and even it is a wallet. I like coinbase because I'm also using it, it's very convenient and easy

I think that both are the best for trading. On the both scammer and hackera are preaent in both. Some use sites for trading and some used application for trading

Here you can depend on the opinions of friends until you choose the best application, then the experience on your own will reveal the best to you completely

Both of them have the same goal. You can work on trading applications or the same two sites, and I advise you to use yobit platform because it is very beautiful.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Apps and website are Both best for treading. You can tread mobile apps. You can also tread website its not a problem.

Problem is need to know about tread

I did not cpme to you for any comments beeause Iwill shere with you an App Thet you can earn a little money on by doing a litte App.The name of the money Rawr is that youcan earn some money by installing you.your post very nice.

hmm, I recommend you try Binance, I am using Binance, it's good and very safe and I think it is also suitable and convenient for you.

I hope website are best for trading. The website that i like to trade is indodax.indodax site are also quick at sending coins.

On 1/5/2020 at 8:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

I am also a newbie in this forum. I have not many knowledges about trading coin apps or websites.

Hey dears,, i'm new user of crypto world i want buy mony by more usefull app . if any one have or know about other please tell me or share with me , thanks

On 1/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

Hello. All depends on where you are ! Personally, I prefer to trade directly on websites because I can see clearly all the trading charts. I trade on smartphone apps only when I am not at home while the market encounter high volatibility.

On 1/13/2020 at 12:59 AM, Jokeer said:

There are a lot of crypto trading websites such as Binance, yobit. Usually, I was using yobit around 2 years without having any problem where no need any KYC and also easy to use. So I would like to prefer you yobit.

His question is simple: do you prefer to trade on the app versions or the website versions of exchanges.

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Hello
I prefer websites for applications because the websites are more profitable and they are unlimited and not controlled by a specific region and more importantly, they are more secure than applications.

Best Overall: TD Ameritrade Mobile
For a more powerful trading experience, there is the TD Ameritrade Mobile Trader app, available for iOS and Android.