Apps or websites for trading - Page 5 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

On 1/5/2020 at 5:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

I'm not much into trading crypto I'm just a holder but I think a website is better to use than a mobile application because it can be crashing at sometimes.

most of popular exchanges have apps and you can use them easily here some suggestions: binance ( most popular exchange ) kucoin ( one of my favorite exchanges) bitforex , yobit ,bitmax. all of this exchanges are safe and secure and you can use them without kyc.

I think that the best website for trading of you are new is the yobit platform as it is able to offer a very friendly user interface that you can make use of and it is easy to understand. The transaction fees are also relatively low so you are able to generate a pretty good trade with respect to two coins and they have a lot of coins to choose from.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 4/30/2020 at 1:15 AM, melikf78 said:

most of popular exchanges have apps and you can use them easily here some suggestions: binance ( most popular exchange ) kucoin ( one of my favorite exchanges) bitforex , yobit ,bitmax. all of this exchanges are safe and secure and you can use them without kyc.

I know about Bianca very well, it is not good for VIP if you are talking about KYC because they will have to fully verify their account before can transfer huge amount of money or cryptocurrencies. And I have exchanges to add, hitbtc and OkEx. 

On 1/5/2020 at 8:54 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

I use app in Andorid in Case of pc I used website . for app I will recommend to download official app from official website of every exchange because there are many fake  apps they steal your logins information as well your fund also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

You can find a lot of apps and website for trading.The best one among all of them is binance.You can download the app Binance from google palystore or you can also use it's website.Or you can also use yobit wallet.It has no apps,it's just a website.

On 1/5/2020 at 6:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Don't trade with app because they have high risk of getting hacked and getting stolen, and there are so meany duplicate apps that are scams they will still your moneys so don't use apps, just use sites for trading they have good safety and security.

I think that using sites is much more profitable in terms of the speed of price updates, in apps it is often slower and therefore you may not have time to sell your coin at a high price, I use the Binance site for trading

I would choose websites for my trading.. I prefer using my computer more than my phone because when i want to mage my trading so i want to open more than one tab in my internet explorer and make some compares..

Binance has probably the best mobile app to trade right now. 

I've read some people said about Kraken. It used to have a mobile app but they have removed it and don't have anything for mobile trading right now. I think Bittrex and Poloniex do not have either. 

Still if you want to download an app you should do that always from the official website. Do not download from other external links and do not search for the apps in play store. There are many fake apps being created that will steal your funds.

Personally I prefer to use the websites because I feel more comfortable, I have a better view of the market. I use apps only when I am speed or not at home.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I recommend to use the Binance platform. And the good news is it is both available in app version or web version. And i prefer to use the web version actually. And i also do my tradings using the binance platform actually. I hope that everyone should also use this platform. And also the app is easy to use. So whatever you may like to use. 

Well my dear friend I think website's are good for trading compare to apps, because when we open in desktop mode then this platform look like PC interface, in my suggestion binance and yobit are good for trading because this are really genuine platform for trading.

Trading is the most riskier job which can pay off well or loss huge amount of money. Trading is like gambling you want to trade more and more while you're trading. There are many legit and secure apps and website for trading some of them are upstox pro, expertoption for apps.

23 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Trading is like gambling

Trading can be like gambling to you but it is not gambling, only those that do not know how to trade for does not know the fundamental principle of trading will say it is gambling. Only binary option can be called gambling. 

On 5/11/2020 at 11:33 AM, gourav789 said:

I use app in Andorid in Case of pc I used website . for app I will recommend to download official app from official website of every exchange because there are many fake  apps they steal your logins information as well your fund also .

The official app will still refer people to google, and if you want to download apps like binance and kucoin, no fake one on google play now. But as for new apps, there are many fake ones. But still you advise is the best. 

• +1 1

For me, you see that the trading sites are much better than the applications and more secure and since I started working inside the trading field I have not used any application I only rely on the yobit platform it is the best for me and I advise you to do the work inside it

• +2 2

10 hours ago, Brand1 said:

For me, you see that the trading sites are much better than the applications and more secure

The trading sites are not much more better not more secure. If you do not protect your device very well, your account can be compromised, I prefer the mobile app because it is easier to trade on it and also safe. 

10 hours ago, Brand1 said:

since I started working inside the trading field I have not used any application

That is why you do mot know how apps are very good to trade, you need to try one. @Brand1

• +1 1

For me much better to use a browser type of trading, it's a big difference when you compare the apps and the browser type, if you want an extra features go to browser but if you are a meticulous trader, go to web browser platform. That is my opinion.

• +1 2

Trading applications may be good, but they are less secure than official websites, so I always recommend using the Yobit and Binance platform through its official website and not to resort to applications because trade and investment are fate and may be stolen

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It's a personal choice, you should use that version on which you feels comfortable. For me I prefers to use the app version of exchanges because it's operates faster then web version.

• +1 2

Yes.  Of course I basically found the best for website business because there are so many different applications for online trading.  Which is canceled within a few days.  You can't get any benefit from it.  However, the website does not do that.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Use bybit mobile app to trade because it is very good. You can also use binance app because they have some price difference with bybit. So you can choose which has the good price and trade with it.

On 7/30/2020 at 10:55 PM, JohanDonne said:

The best exchange for trading is yobit because you can start trading right away there is no need for KYC and also it gives fast withdrawals, within minutes most of the time.

Yobit is no doubt,  the best exchange platform but topic creator is also asking for a recommendation for an exchange app for his smartphone. Yobit exchange has not any smartphone based app yet so I think official app from Binance exchange is one of the best alternative. 

• +2 1

Hello my friend. Trading is stressful sometimes if you have a computer with high specifications, I advise you on the websites, the computer is quick to solve the Khorzmelt mining