Apps or websites for trading - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jeet Narayan

Apps or websites for trading

I suggest programs for buying and selling due to the fact they're tons less difficult to use in contrary pinnacle the internet site however yobit exchange has no app for android

In my opinion you can make trade here easily. The binance website is one of the best trading platform. This exchanger is the most trusted and most popular crypto exchanger.

There are many apps and websites in which you can earn more money. For example crypto talk is the best way to earn money online and it is also easy to use . so if you want to earn money you can search on web.

Actually website is the best for trading. I think there have no application for trading. I think crypto trading is the best. You can used yobit exchanger for trading

In mobile application, I have read that coinbase and binance is a good application for trading, I actually using coinbase before in trading and it is works well but now I prefer to use desktop when trading.

I can only suggest websites where you can trade, you can try binance and yobit. It's better that you begin in yobit because you can just use your earnings from the campaign as a starting capital for your trading career. Also yobit exchange is quite good and it performs well because it can do the services they offer.

• +1 1

For me ,I prefer websites then apps because websites they look more Legit than apps and  I feel comfortable with websites more than apps .maybe that why.

You ought to strive coinbase. This app may be used as wallet on your cash and you may also change here, it also deliver updated rate chart of coins.

Binance or Yobit are both good but yobit unfortunately don't have any app for mobile that you can use, binance has an app for mobile trading.

I think this exchanger is a very credible and most popular crypto exchanger. The finance website is one of the best trading platforms. You can easily trade here

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.

On 1/5/2020 at 4:24 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

I'm newbie is Crypto world. I want to know which is best for trading coin apps or websites. Can you tell me which apps is best or websites is best for trading?

The most popular platform is the Binance platform for cryptocurrencies
Or forex, there is XM EXNESS

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, netbali said:

The site that I like to exchange is Indodax. Indodax destinations are moreover speedy at sending coins and in case I have a issue, custumer administrations react rapidly

Their are alot of website San dwhich exchange you will prefer guys.

Binance is what i suggest all the time as it is trusted by many and popular. And one thing i like with binance,team support is very reliable,they act so fast to answer and solve your queries.

If your goal is trading then you should search for the best platform and then see if it has an application that suits you. For me, I prefer the Binance platform and it has a wonderful and easy to use application

i think binance is the one of the best trading platform you will get more profit from less investment, many of users using binance and they gaining more money from that site in future i also investing in binance trading platform when i collecting some money from here

On 1/25/2020 at 12:49 AM, AmjadBydn said:

For me its easier to me to use the Laptop or the Computer ! because I think phone in not very comfortable to use ! it have a small screen , small keyboard 

phone more easy to work but laptop is very easy for the platforms that need disktop and don't support phone style...

If you go to an app the best for me is coinbase because it's secure while if it's a website, yobit is the best for trading but binance is great too. Bith are my trading favorites.

I only use websites for trading, because on the phone I do everything very slowly, I use the Binance exchange, it has never let me down.

Binace best exchange for trade crypto coin binace app also available in playstore personally I using binace exchange since 3 years never face any problem safe and secured exchange.

Edited by Soaib khan

Well i think it depends on your coins to trade. But it also seems that binance is the best app used for trading nowadays and since I'm a newbie here I've no much idea about it.