What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

Hmk Ikoula we must keep it champion confirmation is bitcoin currency and I advise you to keep the currency of Ethereum and Ripple also because I think these currencies will have a very high price in the independent

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is not possible to expect currencies that will rise in 2020, otherwise you will find all of us rich. It is just luck, but try to choose from the well-known currencies

There are many cryptocurrencies that have a good future in the market, such as Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin and Link, so investing in these currencies may be profitable in the long run.

My guess would be that of the bitcoin to be the coin to be kept as of the visions the Crypto community during This 2020 years as basically the notion of halvings have many potential capabilities of the value of the Crypto value, as to know also have this if altcoins like the litecoin, xrp ripple

Well I think the best cryptocurrencies apart from bitcoin to keep in this 2020 , I will recommend you to try Etherum, lithcoin or dogecoin , it's obvious these coins has good potentials and would actually be profitable.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are searching for the top best cryptocurrencies to make investments. I recommend you to buy and hold these cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ripple XRP, ETH, BAT etc. I think investments in these cryptocurrencies might give you a life changing profits in future. 

There are following my main coins in my own portfolios such as bitcoin, xrp and eos bnb coin and eth are the main part of my investment and i made investments only few coins because for watching and waiting are good with small coin if we have many more in our portfolios then no best for us. 

On 1/5/2020 at 6:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

I think that in this year 2020 you can refer to the big names in cryptocurrencies like etherium but you can search for some private cryptocurrency sites that you can use. 

There are many coins in which i think it will grow acter the halving as ltc eth, tezos,xrp and eos coin. In  2020 halving is happening that's why like with the Bitcoin other altcoins could also raise  along with it. Let's see what happens next.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Currently there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, many of which are good, such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, xrp and Bitcoin Cash. These are good currencies to store for the year 2020.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

23 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

I also recommend to hold ethereum because the price hike of ethereum is unstopable. But the risk of ethereum is not predictable and can occur without noticing.

I think that its good to hold etc and btc. They have both good prices and if you wait for its price to rise then you will have your earnings that is worthy with your investments

In my opinion I think bitcoin,etherum and ripple are one of the top best coins to keep in this year of 2020.

Obviously, the best cryptocurrency until June or even July is bitcoin because of the halving, also ethereum would be always a good competitor as well as ripple can reach new heights.

The big and popular currencies will be the ones to keep. For example, bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin ... I just focus on top coins. The majority of my portfolio is bitcoin. next is ethereum. In addition to other currencies I keep only a small number.

There is no cryptocurrency better than bitcoin, especially this year, the focus is all on bitcoin, the rise of bitcoin will mean the success of all cryptocurrencies and their prosperity and vice versa.

In my opinion ethereum and bitcoin is the best way of keep in 2020 now a days it's price are fall but after several months price of these coin will increase so hold them not to hurry sell your coin because popular cryptocurrency will have bring future.

I think that this is Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, I think that these coins will always be popular and they will definitely grow in price after halving. 

Is there a bright future for alcoholics? Is it only better to buy from the top 10 cryptocurrency reliable? I look forward to the 2017 scenario, will it happen again?

I believe in the following cryptocurrency perspectives: BTC, ETH, XRP, MCO, BAT, ENJ, STR, NEO, VET. The key is to guard these currencies for the long term.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

Hello dear friends.  That the best currency that must be kept cool in the year 2020 is Bitcoin because, according to my continuous follow-up to it, it is an unstable currency and is facing in this period a rapid rise in its exchange rate against the Ukrainian dollar

I would say bitcoin is the best to hold and if you have been holding it, it is advisable to keep on holding it. Ether is another alternative follow by BCH and Ripple, these are my personal choices.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

There are a lot of currencies that you can hold because I believe that at the end of this year all cryptocurrencies will increase in price.

In addition to bitcoin I am investing in Binance coin (BNB), It is a successful cryptocurrency launched by Binance that is designed to connect buyers with sellers for trading, and provides users with deposits and free withdrawals.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think a lot of traders have this problem. If you cannot write a list of the best currencies that move quickly when the market moves, I advise you to tade with : 

BNB

ETH

LINK

TNT

ZEC

LTC

good luck dude.

• +2 1

On 5/15/2020 at 3:08 PM, SuperCrypto said:

In addition to bitcoin I am investing in Binance coin (BNB), It is a successful cryptocurrency launched by Binance that is designed to connect buyers with sellers for trading, and provides users with deposits and free withdrawals.

There are two BNB coins on exchanges, BNB and BNBX. The first one is the real Binance coin and currently is worth about $16 but the second one with the suffix X seems to be a shit coin because it is almost dead and its graph contains a straight line without any curves! BNB coin will usually rise when Binance platform announces a good news about it. They offer some services to BNB holders once in a while to promote their coin and increase its capitalization. I will call BNB a promising coin unless Binance stops supporting it.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

I personally think that the Ripple XRP has great power and is a good choice to acquire, grade and hold a few coins for this year