What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

What are the best cryptrocurrencies to keep at 2020?

The best coin i will keep will be bitcoin only, the bull run for it is for sure and that is what I will be holding it for

• Useful or interesting 1

I for example buy in addition to bitcoin. LTC, BCH, DASH, DOGE. I believe these coins have potential and in 2020 I hope that the price will rise.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:04 PM, Minna said:

Most people will say that it is Ethereum. In addition ... I think that the BNB is one of the best altcoins of 2020. And his team trx, eos, links and notes.

I think this is time to spread your money in multiple coins, we have seen unexpected coins like BCH and DASH pumped greatly yesterday.

The best currencies that I advise you to collect and hold during the year 2020 are definitely bitcoin in first place, Dash, Litecoin, XRP and Ethereum

THINK POSITIVE

Well the best cryptocurrencies for me to invest in this year are Ethereum, Binance coin, Litecoin, Neo and bitcoin cash.. they are also good to hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/4/2020 at 11:27 PM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

as you said bitcoin is the best and it is also the safest. but yes there a few good project to watch.

there is cardano, that will implement staking this year (already in testnet),

NEO, in this summer they will release the NEO 3.0 testnet

there are also eos, monero, chainlink

I think bitcoin and ethereum would be the best choice if you wnt to hold them in 2020. well, there's a chance that it won't be the best choice tho

Keeping litecoin and etehrum will be great in 2020.Thier prices are going to increase soon.So we can a handsome profit by keeping them and selling them at a right time.

Well it depends, cryptocurrency is volatile so we need to have enough knowledge so we can choose what to keep, for me I might keep some crypto that has potential in market. 

It not easy to predict any cryptocurency becuse dumps and pumps in cryptoworld. I think bitcoin is the top currency in 2020 because its rate also increase and demand go high in crypto world. So bit coin is top of currency in the 2020.

Litecoin is the best cryptocurrency to hold in 2020. It is pumping now I think it will hit moon this year. My prediction is litecoin will hit 150k this year.

If we are talking about "The best" we all know that it's still bitcoin but if you want other currencies I see a potential to ETHC and LTC I think in the future it will be able to catch up with bitcoin but for now we have to wait and we have to keep on mining it.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:35 AM, Cloud said:

My choice would be bitcoin, ethereum, bnb and ltc I think. It's my only speculation, I think those coin will have a great price in this year. But don't expect too high on that one. Everything is based on my research. 

I agree and put also into link, bat, icon and nrg.... it is just my feeling... regards

6 minutes ago, conclop said:

Buying bitcoin currently might be the greatest alternative so that you can form cash. Attempt contributing in it right presently. It won't disillusion you.

yeah, we can also invest in bitcoin now. bitcoin price will up so we should invest. but we should be careful about any kind of investment in cryptos.

10 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I expect that Doug Coin will rise again in the year 2020 and reach above its old limit in 2014, which is 75 Satoshi per piece. I expect and reduce it to 140 Satoshi this year.

I hope that my friend and its price rises to 150 Satoshi to store large quantities and achieve profit

I think the best website of the years is yobit and its very secure easy and usefull i suggest you all. After that the second coin is bit coin but there is need patience for profits because some time btc goes very down 

With today's prices, I can say that ripple or XRP is one of the most profitable and safe to keep for a long period of time. Personally I think that it might even reach $1 in the future.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:01 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

The best crypto currency for 2020 is obviously Bitcoin. Along with that you can buy ripples, icon. Also try storing etherium, litecoin,monero. But the best to store is bitcoin.

Your statement is very true and I agree that the crypto currency to be the best for 2020 is clearly bitcoin even though there are lots of pretty good coins but it is still the best coin now.

19 hours ago, Nahid and co. said:

Litecoin is the best cryptocurrency to hold in 2020. It is pumping now I think it will hit moon this year. My prediction is litecoin will hit 150k this year.

Did you see how much dah went up on the previous bull? now that it has gone down, i think w should give it another shot.

the price of Ethereum if truth be told dropped a lot, considering that entirely lately it was above $150, but here was no hefty cut out in family member to BTC. Therefore, at this time is a able time to conveying Fiat to Ethereum and think an swell in assess for profit.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:27 AM, kimberly24 said:

As we are already in the year of 2020, I am still confuse to which cryptos I need to watch and keep in this year. It is not only bitcoin who has potential and as what I can see, there are lots of potential currencies to look forward but what are those? What are your options?

XRP, Ethereum and Litecoin might be an option, why? because their position in the coin market is quite high and also the price tends to rise

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Great question brother. I think Etc, Eth, and ltc is the best crypto currency in 2020. I think there price going to high in future. So we can buy crypto.  

Of course Bitcoin is in the list. But you can try some Altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and others. Because this coins for me is well trusted in the case of money and earning crypto currency coins.