Manipulation of whales - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Manipulation of whales

Whales play a big role in the market. Whoever studies the movement of whales in the market and trades according to them makes good profits, and whoever runs against the current will inevitably drown.

On 4/25/2020 at 5:17 AM, Depth Jonny said:

My perception of whales mostly concerns leverage in the short term, as though the lending costs are low, such that markets will fall victim to the potential deal.

That is why i never want to do margin trading in crypto because whales may act at anytime.

The method that whales use is frightening and causes loss for some small traders. It is difficult to behave in the same way as they own a large number of currencies and thus they influence the price of cryptocurrencies in the market, but if we want profit we must invest in the long term while taking reserves from the movements of whales

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:15 AM, Maxtron73 said:

In markets if an investor is to earn someone else is to underperform. So who wins in trading and who loses is simply determined by who can make a better prediction. Whales or large investors can manipulate markets on the direction they desire and so make small investors panic sell , and then the whale scoops up prices at discount from the seller who lost money. While the whale keeps accumulating more. We should act like the whales to not lose money. What do you think ?

Hello my dear friend, I would really like to know information about whales when making some investments When I started entering groups talking about platforms, I read about whales a lot, but I didn't know what it was and How do they manipulate Can you briefly explain this to me ????

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Yes i agree with you we have to follow the  whales  , but also you have to know that there is many things effected in the price of any cryptocurrency , so we have also to analyze the market and to read the news , this is the best way to not lose your money . This my opinion to be a good trader .

Yes I think whales always manipulate the cryptocurrency market for their own personal benefits and that's why I never believe in most of those crypto influencers because most of them work hand in hand with the whales.

I think we cannot act like them because they have a lot of money and can control the market and are not affected by losses.
I hope to become like a whale in cryptocurrencies.

Big investors are manipulating the whole market of the bitcoin for short time period for small investor but the intelligent and smart traders don't go according to them and make a lot of profit but some new investor would panic sell for low and make loss.

Whales movement most of the times are targeted at manipulating the market for their benefits and sadly (there's nothing a shrimp or a fish can do about that) or maybe when they feel unsafe in a particular exchange or wallet and wants to change to a safer one. There is a Twitter account that tracks live whale movements and can help a lot in determining market plans when it happens. Whale Alerts.

Screenshot_20200608-111305~2.png

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I completely agree with you! Cryptocurrency has become a real breakthrough of our time, which actively allowed many users to earn a lot of money, this is really cool, thank you Satoshi!

On 1/5/2020 at 8:55 AM, DidaNahrisya said:

My opinion whales is just affect on short term manipulation, like if the funding rates are going negative whales will make prices wick on Futures contract.

Yes big whales manipulate crypto price short period, but they earn huge profit compared to regular traders, because they knows when market dump and pump so they always prepared to investment, and they knows everything how much invest and how much  profit earn later leave crypto, in this game big whales eat so many small fish's (small investors amount), 

Cryptocurrencies are certainly manipulated. Usually it happens to new coins that haven't a strong community, so developers deliberately manipulate prices so that many people are interested in buying their tokens. I saw it about 100 times and even more. But they can't still control Bitcoin's movement, If whales could change the Bitcoin trend so it is just got temporarily.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The correct trading method or trick that must be adopted is that we consider ourselves as small fish that walk alongside the whales and eat what they eat. If we go opposite them, our fate is vanishing. Therefore, we must rely on analysis and keep pace with the downward and upward waves in the market.

Thats what they do, its something they enjoy doing and there is no shame to them and it is required that we are able to really keep on trying to understand what they mean , the right idea of whales is to influence the price of each coin but mostly the price of bitcoin, this happens in most markets and its not new 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:15 AM, Maxtron73 said:

In markets if an investor is to earn someone else is to underperform. So who wins in trading and who loses is simply determined by who can make a better prediction. Whales or large investors can manipulate markets on the direction they desire and so make small investors panic sell , and then the whale scoops up prices at discount from the seller who lost money. While the whale keeps accumulating more. We should act like the whales to not lose money. What do you think ?

Whales can really manipulate the shopping prices but they surely will be having a big sacrifice to do that. They also need to work each other to make the prices better.

2 hours ago, Mwangi said:

Thats what they do, its something they enjoy doing and there is no shame to them and it is required that we are able to really keep on trying to understand what they mean , the right idea of whales is to influence the price of each coin but mostly the price of bitcoin, this happens in most markets and its not new 

If i'm being specific whales targets coins with few and limited coins in the market, because they are the ones which are easy to manipulate.

And the motive is to create openings / opportunities to make more profit. The worse part is that they use us, where we get loss they get profit.

• +2 1

My sentiment whales are simply influenced by momentary control like if the subsidizing rates are going negative whales will make costs wick on a Futures contract.

Whales are nor one person or a small group as i know , they have specific plans they follow to make huge profits of the currency they have and it is not easy to follow and act like them like you suggested because if that was possible everyone would have done the same earlier to avoid losing but their movea are secured to get the higher profits they can make

• +5 1

Trading is the form of predict the market how will predict the market very will he will make profits and you says about whales the big or higher level investors on crypto currencies they have a high experience they knows when they come in the market and when when step back .

Whales can be individuals or companies, they have the ability to control and manipulate the market, I think with their large experience and funds everyone can control the market.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Whenever the whales come into the market they always play with the market but in this time people can easily get the profit.

They will manipulate it to render the cost higher, and afterward as a different traders joins them, whales will chuck entirely of their coin at once.

As my thing when market have big movement like deep bullish momentum it means there a big fish already manipulate the market. You explained as well and it very important for understood the markets psychology. 

Whales have the ability to pump the price of Bitcoin but pumping it beyond $500,000 is absurd. If you do the math, they'll need to mass wealth at least 10 trillion dollars in order to do that. I agree that the market is manipulated in some ways but whales is just a part of it.