★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★ - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stevejohn_unnamed.exchange

★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★

nwwXA3U.png

Unnamed.Exchange is the world's most advanced crypto trading platform which developed by professional and experienced developers. We provide many features for crypto enthusiasts around the world and our customer service will be ready anytime you need. Providing the best and friendly service is our main mission.

We have dozens of coins already to be traded, and there are more that will be get listed. Or if you have your own coin and wanna get it listed, don't feel hesitate to contact us to get further details. We also expect and value your feedback since it's important for us to improve Unnamed.Exchange time by time. Please enjoy our site and get profit!

FEATURES

YE4dqvB.gif

hz5nTAU.png

REACTION

ng6yePB.gif

1iL7b80.png

TIPPING

2WNFT86.gif

HDAAIB5.png

COIN

88xfyIU.gif

dcCOEFn.png
6manWPH.png

ZiNVxBY.gif

CeCF6jg.png     ug6poj4.png     PcVT4MR.png     EQbDozn.png     0AAC8KL.png

Edited by stevejohn_unnamed.exchange
Additional Info
  • Useful or interesting 1

How do we go about getting our coins listed?

DIY Tube Coin will be officially released on October 10. We will be selling coins to masternode holders and need an exchange for this.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

15 hours ago, DIY Tube Video said:

How do we go about getting our coins listed?

DIY Tube Coin will be officially released on October 10. We will be selling coins to masternode holders and need an exchange for this.

we do not offer any ICO kind.. However you can have a sell wall and ask buyers to buy against it

Here is the form to be filled .. Once done i will contact you

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScTFc2ieP75z-ppIZRq1TI38XmqdoPrNwGQ2Zd8IVTr28oC5g/viewform

Thanks. We are not going to have an ICO because its too complicated in the US.

Once we release our github repository to the public, we can fill out the form and send it to you.

On 10/1/2019 at 6:27 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Thanks. We are not going to have an ICO because its too complicated in the US.

Once we release our github repository to the public, we can fill out the form and send it to you.

Sure.. we are always happy to serve you 🙂

I have to say this again. this place is one of two exchanges that i actually feel safe having coin on. I feel support cares and are concerned if you feel there is need to be concerned. Viva la unnamed!!!!!!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:02 PM, Poly Gito said:

The required number of crypto exchanges is determined by the number of users of these crypto exchanges. But it is more correct to raise the question of how many good crypto exchanges there are now that value their reputation and how many more they need 

We are growing at a faster pace on daily basis .. As we speak we have more than 3100+ joinees

ok i will check this exchange if i like this i will make account here and will invest on it if this will be fake i will not make account and not invest the theme is looking great lets wait for the reviews about unnamed exchange

Any offering airdrops you have or no,if you want to grow your exchange and make it known you have make a bounty or airdop to bring you a users 

On 9/29/2019 at 5:40 AM, stevejohn_unnamed.exchange said:

nwwXA3U.png

Unnamed.Exchange is the world's most advanced crypto trading platform which developed by professional and experienced developers. We provide many features for crypto enthusiasts around the world and our customer service will be ready anytime you need. Providing the best and friendly service is our main mission.

We have dozens of coins already to be traded, and there are more that will be get listed. Or if you have your own coin and wanna get it listed, don't feel hesitate to contact us to get further details. We also expect and value your feedback since it's important for us to improve Unnamed.Exchange time by time. Please enjoy our site and get profit!

FEATURES

YE4dqvB.gif

hz5nTAU.png

REACTION

ng6yePB.gif

1iL7b80.png

TIPPING

2WNFT86.gif

HDAAIB5.png

COIN

88xfyIU.gif

dcCOEFn.png
6manWPH.png

ZiNVxBY.gif

Woh! Thats is very very amaizing name for this exchanging platform but this name make me feel like that platform is scam because the name is not that seriously in business.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:07 AM, Binbillal007 said:

I love masternode coins but what will be the return for your masternode coin and when will it start running

The return is currently 100% ROI in one month and has been running a while now.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:40 AM, stevejohn_unnamed.exchange said:

nwwXA3U.png

FEATURES

YE4dqvB.gif

hz5nTAU.png

REACTION

ng6yePB.gif

1iL7b80.png

TIPPING

2WNFT86.gif

HDAAIB5.png

COIN

88xfyIU.gif

dcCOEFn.png
6manWPH.png

ZiNVxBY.gif

am not using this exchange because new exchanges will not give you profit they just make a scam because i already invest so much money in the new exchanges and i lost my so much money because these new exchanges is now almost the money.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, khan22 said:

am not using this exchange because new exchanges will not give you profit they just make a scam because i already invest so much money in the new exchanges and i lost my so much money because these new exchanges is now almost the money.

I agree with you my friend lost his money on  new exchange .So always used old ones and if i ever use new ones i only deposit minimum amount on them.

On 9/29/2019 at 4:40 AM, stevejohn_unnamed.exchange said:

nwwXA3U.png

FEATURES

YE4dqvB.gif

hz5nTAU.png

REACTION

ng6yePB.gif

1iL7b80.png

TIPPING

2WNFT86.gif

HDAAIB5.png

COIN

88xfyIU.gif

dcCOEFn.png
6manWPH.png

ZiNVxBY.gif

I used before this exchange but I dont see main thing for any exchange that is trading volume.

I suggest you to make some promote to bring more users on your exchange.

Because like I say main think for any exchange are trading volume and I just check again your exchange and trading volume is same like when I used (low), and I think that you need some movemant that people pay attention on your exchange. Trading fees are 0.2% like on Yobit that is OK, withdraw fees Bitcoin 0.0005, Litecoin 0.001, Dogecoin 25, Ethereum 0.004, which is good and one thing that caught my attention you have Yo token on your exchange which is really good. :) One more think I will suggest you, to make some investing page with interest like on Yobit investbox page, I think that would be good thing for exchange.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

How are you going to sustain a POS return of 100% every single year? You're going to run out of money by the time you have to distribute 16x returns in 5 years, it is bound to run out of money unless you keep getting loans from your creditors which clearly can't go on forever.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Looking like the good and another nice  exchange platform. I have just checked the site which seems real and legit as there are technical details available for the users. I have never heard about your site but now I am trying to use it by locating some good features.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:40 AM, stevejohn_unnamed.exchange said:

nwwXA3U.png

FEATURES

YE4dqvB.gif

hz5nTAU.png

REACTION

ng6yePB.gif

1iL7b80.png

TIPPING

2WNFT86.gif

HDAAIB5.png

COIN

88xfyIU.gif

dcCOEFn.png
6manWPH.png

ZiNVxBY.gif

WOW what a lot of the features and that has been too great to do. SO i am making accounts here.

It is a good name and I liked it, which you launched on your platform.exchange. Can you please mention what are the trading fees there and the features that you offer

THINK POSITIVE

This is my first time where I heard about this website exchange, if there is some members who they have already tried this website exchange welcome with your experience about it, it seem with good appearance!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The exchange even if they are mostly trusted, they should use the trusted names also, for example this exchange people would think is the exchange which is not seriously that's why its called unnamed exchange.

I am surprised with this exchange, I have many questions and concerns with this platform. I will learn more about it. I hope it's good. I just learned about it quickly and found it not bad, seems new but it is trusted a lot. Seems to be good exchange