How do you "harvest" your profits? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

How do you "harvest" your profits?

I reap my profits from the market every certain period and invest it in a cryptocurrency I trust its project in the long run, so I do not get out of the market with any profits in the short term.

Harvest of my profit by investing some little amount of money in earning website but I never trust fully in any site after I reach on my goals then I took my money back. Investing is not bad idea but sometimes I would like to hold my cryptocurrency. 

since trading is not my job, i reinvest the 80% of what i earn and i put the 20% in a sort of "money box" so i can use them when i need, for example to buy something or to reinvest if a coin is dropped a lot

For me now i just keep my profit for future investment, because now i just learn trading and get knowledge , after that i will invest a little amount just for get experience not for profit , after making a good experience i will invest 20% of my budget in trading , this what i will to do.

On 1/5/2020 at 11:38 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I still don't have a big investment in crypto, so whenever I make a profit I will withdraw all of it to buy bitcoin again. All my profits are my future budgets until I collect enough money to invest more than $200 to save half of it in my account as a backup capital and use the other half as the money in circulation to earn daily profits. You should always save some money to support your trading and compensate for losses.

Same here I'm not using too much amount instead I save some money for my future transactions and other things that can make my money grow more. 

I don't  use it in nonsense. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/9/2020 at 4:54 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I personally always try to keep more than I need to spend from the daily earnings and so keep increasing my investment capital

this is a good method to accumulate money as much as we can because these days it is very impossible to invest huge amount of money in any particular coin or token so always invest in division this will be very big amount 

On 1/5/2020 at 12:23 AM, johant123 said:

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

For me, i reinvest my all profit. Whenever i need to withdraw my fund i take it out from this. By reinvesting we can get double profit from it instead of keeping untouch. 

Well for me , since am not an expert yet in the trading system, I try holding, I buy when the price is down and I hold till the price increases, then I sell or exchange to a stable coin and waits till the price falls again so I can reinvest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I invest through trading, and i earn good amount every week. I also take a small percent from my profit that i earned through trading so that i can leave the rest and growing my capital to earn more amount.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/24/2020 at 5:50 PM, jekichchan said:

You need to constantly invest your profits, so you will earn money. The fact that you are now suffering losses from trading is normal, you are gaining experience. In the future, with the help of experience, you will be able to become better and you will no longer incur losses, but only profit.

I don't think that there is any trader that is only taking profits. Losses are in the game and even the more strict approach can fail. Trading is risky and I only do major trades two three times per year. Usually they don't fail but I've cut losses some times.

I always make sure I don't make any withdrawal till end of each month and I never withdraw all my profits, just half of it while I use the other half for either another trading or investment. 

It is a good and sound idea to do this because if you do this, you will get more money that covers the loss in case it occurs. I think it is a good idea and also increase your capital.

Harvesting of profit are backbone for the betterment of your crypto business if we can't reinvested some portion of our earned profit from crypto market then with the passage of time your investment increases on each month for us that is beneficial for our portfolios. 

In order to make a profit from the crypto market you need to invest by checking the correct currency so that double profit comes when the price goes up. You need more than luck to succeed in the affiliate business Transactions will be much faster due to blockchain technology.

Personally I think I have achieved a balance in investments So I reap the benefits of my investments monthly and I do not reinvest almost anything, Let's say i transforms 10% of earnings into stablecoins and put them in lending

My way of harvesting my profit earn through the forum is very simple and easy I do invest my mostly profits in to the coins which seems to be rising and can give a good profit to me after investing in it or by doing trading I try to make more profit then which were earned before.

I liked your strategy in profit from trading. As for me, I buy some well-known cryptocurrencies such as Ripple and Litecoin and wait for the price to rise to sell them and I do this every time

For me it is also extra profits, so when I reach 50% profit, I withdraw the profit and invest it in another currency

On 1/5/2020 at 3:23 AM, johant123 said:

When you make any profits, either in day trading, or in longer cycles, how much do you take out, and how much do you reinvest?

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

Thanks for your thoughts!

It is important that your earnings will not be spend all away. You can buy things that you need or want but crypto world is all about to invest more so you can buy more that's the big picture. It is true that investment will be a good move on using your profits from crypto world. 

On 1/5/2020 at 3:23 AM, johant123 said:

Currently I trade only with a small amount of my funds, and I leave the rest untouched. But I was thinking of a bit more systematical approach.

I was considering to take max. 50% out when I make a profit, and reinvest the rest. So if I make a profit of 10% (let's say $100), I take out 5% ($50) and the rest goes into my budget for buying crypto again (additional question then; with a limit order for the same price? or lower?)

To quickly summarize: what do you do with profits, and how do they contribute to your long term goal?

Note: I don't need any profits on my investments to enhance my regular income; it's extra money. That may make a difference in the strategy!

Thanks for your thoughts!

There is someone that is helping us collect and transfer our money and cryptocurrency and it is a big help to me because I have some friends that is helping me to earn here in cryptocurrency and he is the one that introduce me here and I hope that he will continue helping me

If I have good capital, I will divide it into two halves. The first half I trade on it for any type of currency. The other half here is supreme to determine how much I spend on myself and the other half at the time of need if I don’t go to what I want and all I earn is to keep it, that is, store it. So, I find myself getting back my capital and trading with the profits I earn

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

When I profit from trading, I put 25 percent in the cold portfolio on the platform, and then I add 75 percent of the profit so that I can trade it again.

On 6/10/2020 at 4:22 PM, Jana Ara said:

When you make a profit by trading, you can't stop trading and you have to invest to make a profit.  Profits in day trades will come every day but day trade cannot be stopped after one day of profit or loss.  If the profit is high then the amount of investment should be increased in a timely manner.

When the profit is small, I will withdraw it to my wallet. I separate my capital from my profits. After a certain period of time (one month), I will add up my profits to see how much I have collected. After that I will decide whether to add some of my profits to my capital or simply spend them for my personal needs. When the profits are big, I will cut them in halves and add one half to my investment to earn more in my next trades. If I don't need to buy anything, I will save all my profits and plan to invest them in proper positions in the future.

• +3 1

personally , I always used 50% of my profit in buying Coin like TRX , XLM as a long-term investment . after that again after receiving profit or loss same thing I do . sometime I invest some money in famous ICO projects also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/14/2020 at 3:46 AM, Upright said:

Harvesting Crypto profits can be on multiple ways, as it just depend on what ways you are using on making some profits from your already existing bitcoins which you already made it had in your wallet. That's why having to invest is also a very good method of making profits from

It really depends on our ways or style. 

I have different strategies to earn which I think most effective and profitable that's why I keep on my style. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c