Free bitcoin-cash - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Free bitcoin-cash

Free bitcoin cash is a legit and paying app .i tried to download the app from the link you post but it doesn't work .but they give us very low for use 

Yes this app is legit paying. By just spinning the wheel .you can have 6 spin every 5 hours in a day .Ive already got 30k sat.in this app.  Not like any other faucets. This one is recommended. 

Great app let me download it and enjoy earnings, hope it will be good as i have saw the screenshots.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

the most normal site is a free bitcoin, time-tested earnings and withdrawals, much more interesting and promising, than this site.

On 1/4/2020 at 8:37 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, i brought you these legit paying app you can earn free bitcoin-cash for free just hit spin then you will earn minimum withdrawal is 0.00001 and have 0.000005 withdrawal fee and yeah ITS INSTANT WITHDRAWAL, just try it, happy earning. 

link................     https://faucetapps.com/

use these code to earn 50 bch satoshis ............"SWR-LEN-RLW-DLC"

photo_2020-01-04_21-35-36.jpg

I tried he application and it really pay you I know low cents but okay I can use them to get bnb for my trading fees and thanks a lot for sharing good luck....

This is really an amazing post. I love to down load this app . Thank you very much for information. But never post your referral link here. You may ban  for it. 

Free Bitcoin Cash‏
The new and best way to claim your free Bitcoin Cash, from the creators of the longest running and best free bitcoin mobile apps.
The game is really easy to play, with great rewards every hour and additional bonuses! Every week we send BCH directly on the blockchain to your Bitcoin Cash wallet.

These sites are great for people in countries where $20 in a month's salary. In those cases, earning $0.04 for a few hours worth of tapping a screen or ad watching is a huge score. But for spoiled ass US Americans, like myself, there isn't an app on the market that will give enough free anything that is worth the time it takes to get it. So I'm stuck living a reality where I have to work for my money.

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Really really, your copying my post and quote me and past it really, come on man come on

Hey, man. Better get used to that around here. The best thing you can do is just report the person and the specific post that copied you. The mods will handle it.

I will check this project later but 50 satoshs it's not so much and i think you can find another way to earn money. Cause you are wasting time by entering in such faucet. For example zen coin has faucet ots also good for newbies.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

The problem with faucets is that they pay very little. So you have to spend most time of the day there.

You are right that it pay its users a free coin but that is so low profit and really need a lot of time to earn enough. This platform is still better than that application. I know a website faucet that the minimum amount you may get per captcha is 100 satoshi and the maximum is 1000 satoshi depend how fast you type, it is hachwaclaim.

It pays very low I think very it would be better if you use your time more effective and earn with another methods of earning. And by that you will earn more.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

Free bitcoin money is a genuine and paying application. It pays each tuesday of the week arriving at the base pull back sum that is 10000 bch . In any case, the sum that it gives each time is too little else it is acceptable application hourly case application

Everyone is telling that this site is legit, though pays a little but free.  Its very interesting,. What If I get less btc then withdrawal fees? 

This site is very beautiful and I have been working with it for a long time and it is very honest I have made many withdrawals from it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/4/2020 at 7:37 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, i brought you these legit paying app you can earn free bitcoin-cash for free just hit spin then you will earn minimum withdrawal is 0.00001 and have 0.000005 withdrawal fee and yeah ITS INSTANT WITHDRAWAL, just try it, happy earning. 

link................     https://faucetapps.com/

use these code to earn 50 bch satoshis ............"SWR-LEN-RLW-DLC"

photo_2020-01-04_21-35-36.jpg

I have already one called freebitcoicash it's a application and they pay every Tuesday and the minimum is 10k but this one is good too and with low minimum and instantly, I will check this one thanks for sharing

On 1/5/2020 at 12:25 AM, Hamden said:

Hello and welcome
Thanks my friend for the topic.
The withdrawal fee is equal to half of the minimum withdrawal amount
Have you tried it and performed the withdrawal process, can you have a picture to prove the payment?

Bitcoin cash is a really good coin and along with the btc it's popularity is also very good that it serves many of the users in the market... I'm sure that the price of this coin is also gonna rise in the future very soon ...& It too shall conquer.

Thank you

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Yeah i am also using the app you are saying,, it also have litecoin, and its easy to clam and reach minimum withdrawal

Yes right there another one for litecoin and I think the minimum to withdraw is 20k if I remember and it's really pay without any problems. Thanks to mention that

You can see lots of faucet sites in the market. Large number of site are faked and they are not pay any more. And Some of sites are pay. But free Bitcoin cash is a valid and payment apps. This site also good enough.

3 hours ago, kirubel said:

Yeah, and its good and have different offers to earn more coins like installing apps and some surveays

The survey don't work for me but to install application yes I have collect all coins in this offers and more 5han install app there some reward to get some level in some application game and more

26 minutes ago, nisbowo said:

Its for android as it were, attempt it with android phone and it'll work.

I don't know if it's still pay because there is a long time that I don't work on it

37 minutes ago, Sumon023 said:

The site is good, but the profit is much less than a crane, but just like any other.  All apps make a lot of money from advertising.

The platform of the free sites always take 30% of advertising and the claimers always take 70%... But the platform is benefited more because it collect 30% from many users