Free bitcoin-cash - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Free bitcoin-cash

Just now, kirubel said:

Yeah you are right its little but for a faucet that's really too much to earn per day, i mean you can't find any faucet that pays like this.

Well I know some sites that pays maybe 20-30 satoshis for each 30 second ad or visit to a website. Do you want to know what the sites are?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Just now, kirubel said:

OOOhhh yeahhhh, pleas tell me i am waiting please 20-30 satoshiii per sec. man count me in

I didn't say per second I said per 30 seconds. But anyways here https://btcclicks.com/?r=29c5aa17 . If you need to ask me something you can just message me.

• Useful or interesting 1

8 minutes ago, kirubel said:

30 sec is so little it doesn't matter wither its 30 sec or 1 sec 20 satoshi is still too good, thank you so so soo much

You're welcome. You actually help me too by being my referral. So its a win win for the both of us. Anyways, goodluck!

On 1/5/2020 at 2:37 AM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, i brought you these legit paying app you can earn free bitcoin-cash for free just hit spin then you will earn minimum withdrawal is 0.00001 and have 0.000005 withdrawal fee and yeah ITS INSTANT WITHDRAWAL, just try it, happy earning. 

link................     https://faucetapps.com/

use these code to earn 50 bch satoshis ............"SWR-LEN-RLW-DLC"

photo_2020-01-04_21-35-36.jpg

Hi! I have been using this app as well. You dont really need a lot of time to use this app. You actually need lots of referrals to earn good amount of money. What you need to do is to just claim their free bitcoin cash every hour. The pay is indeed too low. But with good amount of referrals, it pays good amount as well.

so is it a faucet / application for android mobile phones can you withdraw only once a week? how much can you collect in a week with say 4 hours a day? no need kyc right?

It sounds very appealing. Thanks for your information. it's quite interesting. This will probably be a safe way to make money. I will try joining it

Have you calculation your earnings!!

very little amount can be earn possible from these app.

But if you have huge refer then you can earn easily daily huge amount.

otherwise you can earn daily only something like 0.2-0.3$ Not more

I liked the application before but after i get 10 cent of the coin. i really hate it all that time for some thing low and cheap.

So i don't recommend this kind of Apps to work on it...

They pay so little. How much time did it take you to earn the 0.04 cents in BCH ? I would guess that posting on this forum, exchange your BTC to BCH in yobit is far more profitable.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

19 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

There are many faucets and many tasking application that giving free bitcoin cash balance.They are really good for earning.

I don't that is really good for earning, the high price that got from them in a month is 10 cents that is really low payment. 

I don't recommend themm. that is my opinion.. all the 👍💯

Already visiting this but there no option for IOS, Looks like this one not yet supported on IOS and only Android for now? Anyway is this directly sended to our bch wallet or it's same with faucet that save it on our micro wallet before  we can withdraw? Anyway thanks for this one!

I don't know that app but I might try it now if it gives free bitcoin cash, I hope I can also find another app that can aldo give free coin. 

Not much to earn but thank for sharing I dont use this app anymore because they consume so much time that it have to focus on doing other thing that will benefit me more.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I will totally try this so I can also earn and get these free coins. Thank you for sharing! More sharing of experience to come.

Thank you bro providing lagit apps.

But is it paying or not how to can i unrstand. How many earn from this apps?

On 1/4/2020 at 7:37 PM, kirubel said:

Hey everybody, i brought you these legit paying app you can earn free bitcoin-cash for free just hit spin then you will earn minimum withdrawal is 0.00001 and have 0.000005 withdrawal fee and yeah ITS INSTANT WITHDRAWAL, just try it, happy earning. 

I'm still  wonderng why you would do so much for so little. The rewards are so low compared to e.g BCH Moon or even this forum. Just earn satochi by writing and trade it for BCH.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I tried the program.  I requested payment.  But he did not pay.  Why don't you pay for it?  It's been about 2 months, but the payment still hasn't arrived.  I uninstalled the program.  Slowly the phone slowed down.  Is there anyone who gets paid from the program users?  I would be glad if he tells us how he got it

Its high risk to use these kind of apps on your mobile phone, specially if you have wallet installed on your mobile device.

But if you have a spare phone or tablet then why not, free money is still free money.

spacer.png

On 1/31/2020 at 1:21 PM, kirubel said:

No its not little i earn this much within hours, still good money you can't earn 0.04$$ within hours from any faucet site, we all know faucets pays so little but not this one, i mean i am suggesting additional ways of earnings

Even if the free faucets site will pay you $0.04 per hour, it still not worth your time, because you will need to spend 24 hours in order to earn $0.8

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 1/4/2020 at 11:37 PM, kirubel said:

Wow its good but how much we earn in a day approximately.

As a user from it, its sure legit, as they pays now on their development of only the earning of bitcoin cash, its pays directly unto coinbase  as I use but the coinbase when earning on apps of such

I am very interested in bitcoin and I would love to have it by all means. I will try it, what I know about it is too good to make money. thank you.

This application looks good as the withdrawal limit is acceptable and not as high as the rest of the applications but have you tried the withdrawal from it? Is it reliable?

Does the app still work? My old android phone is not working Unfortunately: D Don't want to waste time if you have new payment proof please write

• Useful or interesting 1