Day trading - Page 4 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul salam

Day trading

I do not agree with you , I follow many of them and there are many traders, but I think that they do not have time to share their profits and that is their business

I like the style of Day Trading, is very good to get small profits in the short term daily of course, thanks to the market always gives opportunities and you just have to take advantage of the right time, Doing Swing is another level, is fantastic. Because you can put a small lottery trade in and get even more profit

On 1/7/2020 at 11:54 AM, Kusumo234 said:

right friends, generally intraday traders only open positions for at least 1 day and a maximum of 3 days is the longest,because the frame is also used in the medium term, usually using tf d1 for analysis, and for marking while looking for momentum usually using tf 15 minutes to tf h4,so naturally the target is not too far away, at least 300 pips and a maximum of 1000 pips for a 5-digit decimal account

day trading is really a safe trading method if you have big investment and want to do forex trading as your passion then I highly recommend you to do forex trading using day trading not short term or scalping but if you have low budget in trading then you should do scalping like short term trading.

forex not much profitable if as i know to forex market. so do not take high risk on forex market.and use only low lot size so that you not lose your own money

On 1/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Abdul salam said:

Day traders often receive decent payback in trading, which is also the most attractive aspect for them. However, if that is the case, why do we hear so little millionaire day traders nowadays, except for those cliched names like Soros?

Day trading is a form of speculation in securities in which a trader buys and sells a financial instrument within the same trading day, such that all positions are closed before the market closes for the trading day to avoid unmanageable risks and negative price gaps between one day's close and the next day's price.

Daily trading loves it the trading day technique is always a strategy to end and close all your transactions when you want to leave late evening, end of work or end of session never leave trades open even stop loos so you don't take the risk

On 10/21/2020 at 5:08 AM, Gideon$ said:

I know few of traders who really are earning,good profits from day trading at the forex market,but I may say to reach that level one must study very hard because it's not so easy and too risk for day traders,many lose a lot.

Long-term investment at crypto is good and can be profitable but it takes some,time to see profits.

Yes, this is absolutely correct, because this field requires patience and nerve conservation as much as possible, and if you cannot achieve them, exiting the market is better than losing your money ..

On 10/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Gideon$ said:

I know few of traders who really are earning,good profits from day trading at the forex market,but I may say to reach that level one must study very hard because it's not so easy and too risk for day traders,many lose a lot.

Long-term investment at crypto is good and can be profitable but it takes some,time to see profits.

profits in crypto or forex both depend on your experience, i see a lot of people on her post about how much money they lost in this coin or that, but when you ask them what trading strategy they used they stay silent, because they are investing in crypto with no plan, which will definitely make you lose money.

Day trading proves very beneficial in forex trading. As there is a lot of trading like if we talk about short time trading and if we talk about scalping then it is better that you work on Day Trading only. We have a lot of advantage in day trading nd if we talk about short trading or scalping it has their own advantages and disadvantages. But I think day trading is the best and you should work on day trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am more interested about day trading than other trading, I don't like to wait very much, in my opinion day trading can very profitable if you have a good capital and followed specific strategies.

• +1 2

"We grow by lifting others"

The mostly profitable is day trading because you'll be able to earn anytime and gaining more experiences because of staying longer in looking how trading chart moves.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Daily trade is good and profitable, but this does not mean that you will get very rich overnight
 And the form of this trading is speculation and the sale and purchase of security bonds before the market closes
 Day traders exit trades before the market closes in order to avoid uncontrollable risks the day after the market opens.

• +3 2

9 hours ago, Razan alikac said:

Daily trade is good and profitable, but this does not mean that you will get very rich overnight
 And the form of this trading is speculation and the sale and purchase of security bonds before the market closes
 Day traders exit trades before the market closes in order to avoid uncontrollable risks the day after the market opens.

@Razan alikac..You can trade for every day.  However, you have to take a little risk to do this trading.  Because the risk is a little higher in this trading.  But you have to have experience to trade.  If you keep an eye on all the information in the crypto world and the crypto market, you can make a profit by trading this.  So if you want to do this trading, you need to keep an eye on the crypto market all day long.

I personally do not know any day trader and how much he is earning but I would like to say that how much someone is earning that doesn't matter how much you can is matters the most.

Day trading usually refers to the practice of purchasing and selling a security within a single trading day. While it can occur in any market place, it is most common in the foreign exchange stock markets. Day traders are typically well educated and well- funded

i am a day trader too, i play with small ammounts of money and i just do some basic buy end sell orders because i do not need more. for example i just earn talk token and sell them tu RUR then i bought some litecoin then withdraw my earning.

• +1 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Day trading requires professional traders to open and close same-day trades. Intraday traders use relatively riskier trading techniques to accumulate their desired profits.
  Requires that traders be present at the trading terminal throughout the session. It is widely accepted and recognized that the narrower the timeframe in which a trader operates, the greater the likelihood that he will be exposed to risk. This is why day trading can be described as one of the most risky methods of trading the currency markets.

• +3 1

On 10/23/2020 at 2:34 PM, duncun007 said:

profits in crypto or forex both depend on your experience, i see a lot of people on her post about how much money they lost in this coin or that, but when you ask them what trading strategy they used they stay silent, because they are investing in crypto with no plan, which will definitely make you lose money.

Of course people thoughts thats when you are into the trading you'll only be earning without loosing any thats why they are making their orders without any analysis and expecting for profit. 

• +2 1

Well day trading is not bad, but settling for less is also not good, if you have the funds and time I think it's better to engage in a long term trade, Although it's risky, the returns are always very profitable. 

• +2 1

One of the reasons you only hear about George Soros & maybe Warren Buffet, is because they have billions of Dollars / Euros to trade with. Being a successful trader is hard, it takes a lot of discipline, patience & money management.

The markets are manipulated by the big banks. If you want to earn money by trading, you have to follow the big money traders ( the banks ). Also, its better to trade the 1 hr or 4 hr chart. They are more reliable than the lower time frames. there are many factors to make you a profitable trader. It doesnt happen over night, So, take your time, open a demo account with a reputable broker & learn that way before going live.

• +2 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Day trading is a form of speculation in securities in which a trader buys and sells a financial instruments within the same trading day, such that all positions are closed before the market closes for the trading day to avoid unmanageable risks and negetive price gaps one day's close and the next day's price at..

• +2 2

Yes, believe that you need to have a big capital to make day trading, or indentify the real movement in the market, for example if you have an account with only 100 usd, and if you want to get 20 dolar, we are talking about 20% in one day sometime the professional trader only get 3 or 2 % in one day or less. There are another way to earn money with a low capital and is the automatic trading this way just need to leave your bot work and you can earn a little bit not too much.

There is no guaranteed way for the success of day trading, because day trading is one of the most dangerous methods of trading, the investor can lose what he owns, and those who succeed in this trading have cost them a lot of work and effort, and not give up when losing, that is, the matter needs sacrifice and work, I prefer  Long term trading.

• +5 1

People who profit from trading do not need to post it on social media.
Plus, many traders are not Day-trader, but rather long term traders weekly and monthly.

This is the right daily training. It gives you daily ideas and you can earn a lot of money through business because you can understand the market speed. Users determine the direction of the speed as much as possible.