Day trading - Page 3 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul salam

Day trading

On 1/6/2020 at 8:55 PM, khan22 said:

Day trading is the best way to make money in forex because in day trading we can make good money than the night trading because in day trading market is open and it will move fastly and like this we can make the good money without losing the market trend.

oh so like that yes there is time and night, thank you miss for the information is very good and very useful this news

• -5 1

Well, for Day trading you need to be free to watch the charts all day long, I personally like trend following. which you can find an oppertunity once in a whaile and you ride the trend for day to week and months. 

as per returns, it's almost the same. 

• Useful or interesting 1

19 hours ago, imdad123 said:

day trading in forex not much profitable if as i know to forex market. so do not take high risk on forex market.and use only low lot size so that you not lose your own money this forex market.

I don't like the Forex market because the profit from it is very little, but the profit from it is very slow

• +1 1

Day Trading, Swing Trading and scalping all has a great potentail of profit and same amount of risk. No, one directly jumped in unless, He/She learned it, Practice it. As you might know 95% of traders are fail to make money in Foerx market,  the reason is , they think it's an easy job. 

So, learned it before you jumped in. 

• +3 1

Of course, the deal is profitable no matter what. I do not make daily transactions much, I am a novice in forex I should still be careful and learn a lot, and in cryptocurrencies I trade daily in the altcoin season.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 4:55 PM, khan22 said:

Day trading is the best way to make money in forex because in day trading we can make good money than the night trading because in day trading market is open and it will move fastly and like this we can make the good money without losing the market trend.

The day trading is not that profitable than the night trading, but the day trading you'll be able to open so many trades with low profits, but night trading you can make only 3 trades but they can have very big impact of profit.

I like the day trading because i earn profit everyday and i choose to earn anytime when i want. I can use only two hours to earn $.30 in bitcoin through MT5 trading platform and evolve broker. I don't have large capital in forex trading thats why i earn $.30 to $.50 everyday but thats its very good amount for me because i get $.1000 in every month.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Day trading requires a trader to have some knowledge and best strategies to make profits other wise one might end up gambling by just guesting the price movements of the currency pair they are trading and there are many traders of this kind out there.

In day trading we see most fluctuations to compare night, and most of expert forex traders use this opportunity and earn profit,  in few hours trading they earn 10 to 20% percent in their capital and leave the platform, because in day trading avoid greedy then you in profit are face loss in one day.

• +1 1

Day trading is very good but it also have many disadvantages. Everything has good side and bad side, so you just need to have good trading skills and trade at the right time then you will become a multimillionaire day trader.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:55 PM, Abdul salam said:

Day traders often receive decent payback in trading, which is also the most attractive aspect for them. However, if that is the case, why do we hear so little millionaire day traders nowadays, except for those cliched names like Soros?

I think the daily trading method is very good and has a decent profit, daily trading can be done when the market is bullish, if the market is not good of course we cannot do daily trading, about the problem of lack of millionaires from daily traders, I don't think they should announce that they have become billionaires in daily trading because they are personal.

• +3 1

Daily trading is a good field of work for many people, but the amount of profit depends on the experience the person has, the currencies and locations that he uses and choosing the appropriate time to do this trading in addition to the ability to analyze the market well

14 hours ago, Sabu99 said:

I am also a trader not a good and also a big trader but I will say that it gave me so much big fun that I can make a good loving if had a knowledge that how to trade on daily basis. And so that we can also loose on this.

It could be a big fun for you if you have not invested on trading, if you'd and losing you will know how trading is not fun but real thing to do, it makes people that lose panic and depressed, just know that it is risky and all necessities must be done before starting at all. 

For day trading in crypto you need a lot of money to make a good profit. And most of the forex traders don't have that money. Thats why many pro trader join any company who pay traders for doing trading for them.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 7/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, EmiKanNi said:

Which pro companies are you talking about? I will like you to tell us about such companion we can trade for and be given money for the work. 

This would be so impossible, unless the company has tested you and know you are good, which means you will have to be a worker in such company. I at times think that robotrading can even be a trade from such people not only robot. 

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 12:24 PM, Calvinpriva said:

$.30 to $.50 everyday but thats its very good amount for me because i get $.1000 in every month.

You profit with $30-50 daily from Forex in just 2 hours? This is decent returns. Are these average results coming from a long time of trading? Also how much funds we need to risk to get these returns?

Edited by BTC Future
  • +1 1

Brother day trading isn't that much easy as it sounds, we have to be too accurate about our prediction and the decision should be taken in very short time which is too difficult. And if our trade goes in profit then it's ok but if our decision goes against then sure we may need to wait longer to get our capital back. 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 1/12/2020 at 4:42 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Great for you,i want to know how much we can make from day trading.Is it worth it like crypto trading.Because their is less chances of liquidation  in crypto trading.

When you hear the word day trader, he may come to your fat that he wins a percentage of his capital every day, but at the same time the trader who stores in the long term is the one who profits more.

• +1 1

The greater the risk and leverage, the greater the profit.
I have heard and seen many people leaving their jobs to go into day trading,
But not everyone has YouTube channels to explain their personal life and stories.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Abdul salam said:

Day traders often receive decent payback in trading, which is also the most attractive aspect for them. However, if that is the case, why do we hear so little millionaire day traders nowadays, except for those cliched names like Soros?

Daily profit from trading is not a rule, as there are difficulties that traders face before getting profits. First, the trader must have experience in technical analysis and following market news, and on the other hand, sometimes surprises occur in the market that lead to losses.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Day trading doesn't guarantee success in trading, strategy use is the key either trading trends or trading against trend.in fact scalper trader makes more profit than day trader depending on the strategy and techniques used to enter and close a trade.

• +1 1

I like day trading, because you can trade part time, dont need to be in front of the monitor the whole day. 

• -2 1
  • -1 1

Day trading  is a trading technique where you close all your opened positions before market close ( or on your trading session end ). It is not better or worse than swing or long term trading. Profits is a matter of choosing right strategy, following it and controlling risks. Day trading help you to control risks in a way that you don't stay with your positions overnight - so you can't get a big loss during night. But you will pay bigger comissions and have more losses from slippages ( due to frequent opening/closing positions ) than you will do with swing or long term. Everything has a cost.

Why I hate day trading

This kind of trading is so terrible that it is very difficult to understand how some traders manage to earn something on it. Most likely, this is due to the presence of a good experience that novice traders do not have.

On intraday candles, you will not get a reliable signal that could increase your chances of a successful trade. And despite the huge number of strategies designed for 5-minute charts, you will not find one that could bring a stable profit without unnecessary emotions and loss of your nerves. Such trading is like scalping, where the profit - loss ratio is incredibly absurd.

We already have the stereotype of a trader who trades on intraday timeframes in our heads, but it is terribly wrong. You don't really need to have a bunch of screens, indicators, and quotes in front of your eyes. All information about the movement is already embedded in the candle. All you need to do is understand what the chart tells you correctly.

Almost all beginners start their training from sites that contain information about trading on timeframes below 1 hour. They initially choose the wrong path on the way to becoming a professional trader. So we get such a huge number of speculators who have lost their deposits.

If you still think that being an intraday trader is cool, then here is a real picture of the life of such a speculator.

An intraday trader is a person who only got 2 hours of sleep last night, because he wanted to trade during the night session, but his trade was at a loss, so the sleep was nervous, and after he managed to close the deal with a profit equal to 5 points, he went to bed. Since the European session was opening, where the price behaves more actively than in the Asian one, he woke up after 2 hours and started trading, but the physical and emotional state was so terrible that he lost half of his Deposit, and then left the charts, cursing his broker.