Day trading - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul salam

Day trading

On 1/9/2020 at 2:05 PM, Kusumo234 said:

That's a big lot for my friend to use, are you aware of how many pips from 5 lots, yes you are right that it will make a big profit if the market is on your side, but the value per pips of 5 lots is $ 50, which means you only need  80 pips on a 5 decimal account, but how much capital do you spend to make such an option

If we trade in the H1 time frame in the forex market and got almost 50 pips in just a single day i think this is good for us and enough for us because if we use the 0.10$ trade on H1 and got 50 pips then its mean we make 50$ a day through trading this is good for us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

7 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

Thank you for the explanation, if a trader with more than 10 years experience, would have had a lot of capital, but it is difficult to undergo trading days in the early years as a trader, in my opinion, the initial period of being a trader is a difficult time

Of course, there is no one who was born in circulation or has the skill, but all the people in this field and the professionals from them gained experience through experience, loss and learning and only, this is the significance

• +1 1

I don't agree with you.Trading totally depends upon your strategies and your thinkings.So think wisely before you go into a trade.Day trading is better but not the best.Hour trading from my opinion and also of other experts is best

16 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Of course, there is no one who was born in circulation or has the skill, but all the people in this field and the professionals from them gained experience through experience, loss and learning and only, this is the significance

Your right my friends, we just need to start, who knows where to start, but there will definitely be a way out, when looking for trading characters, maybe we will try one after another, starting from scalping, intraday and even swing trading

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 11:01 PM, iloveyobit said:

I do not know any famous traders who follow the daily trading, all of them decide that they prefer long-term storage because it is profitable and also a shortcut to time and effort, what do you think ? .

Yes, this is true that long term trading is the best option for us to make money in the market because i am also doing long term trading in the market and make good money in it. Forex trading is the best option in the market to make money in it easily through just trading.

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, khan22 said:

Yes, this is true that long term trading is the best option for us to make money in the market because i am also doing long term trading in the market and make good money in it. Forex trading is the best option in the market to make money in it easily through just trading.

Yes, indeed, I also insisted that I daily trading is very unprofitable, and that is also tiring and dangerous because the market is very volatile and risky so high.

6 hours ago, Kusumo234 said:

Your right my friends, we just need to start, who knows where to start, but there will definitely be a way out, when looking for trading characters, maybe we will try one after another, starting from scalping, intraday and even swing trading

Yes, this is it. Almost every trader in the market has a different story with loss and failure, but he is in that place right now because he never stops trying one day.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 3:30 PM, Hridoy ahmed said:

Hello, In my opinion, the idea of trading securities in the day, especially in the case of buying and selling financial instruments on a single trading day, so that all positions are closed before the trading day ends.  So the estimators are the traders who are for profit,Whether it's day trading or swing trading or even scalping, ,  so that all positions are closed before the trading day,

So many peoples will do day trading because at the day time market movement is so much good and we can make good money through day trading and also we can close our trades in profit when the trade will come because at night when we sleep we are not close it.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/16/2020 at 7:51 PM, iloveyobit said:

Yes, indeed, I also insisted that I daily trading is very unprofitable, and that is also tiring and dangerous because the market is very volatile and risky so high.

Yes, this is it. Almost every trader in the market has a different story with loss and failure, but he is in that place right now because he never stops trying one day.

Because a typical intraday trader makes several transactions a week, of course an intraday trader has a lot of stories in every transaction made, maybe an intraday trader feels that he has more opportunities, so everything returns to the individual in managing their investment

On 1/13/2020 at 11:07 PM, Towhid said:

Treading is goodd work.Every day there are many new trader join in treading.We need more than but every body do not know how to tread.

The main thing is just the analyzing because in forex market so many peoples will enter in the market but they are not the winning trades peoples because they in the market with high money but they make a huge lot nd at the end they loss everything in just a single week and than they leave it.

BetFury                                                   

13 hours ago, FlyWithHani said:

hello, yes some brokers gives payback and it's a percentage of the money you pay as a commission to the broker. it's get up to 50%

best wishes 

That is usually called rebate, usually will be given when we have completed trading a number of 1 lot of trades then we will get a rebate, it's also good for those who like intrady trading, because intraday can open transactions that will be opened and closed in a day or later

Daily trading in forex i think still bad idea. Because we must see chart and news everyday to checking what will happen to our portfolio. That is like hell, your brain will always working for that. If your body is not strong, you will be easy to get sick. Also most daily trader have best management in their money and have specific strategy, where to get that you must so much learning.

• +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

These are those who are always hoping to cash out a profit on their trade on a day to day trading rather than wait for weeks, months or year. This is not advisable to those that are just starting out on this trading journey because it can really lower esteem if you continually loose because of lack of knowledge.

daily trading or daily trader, I've learned to be a daily trader, I will try to enter the market every day if the market is open, but being a daily trader I have to spend a lot of time in front of the monitor, and also do repetitive analysis

On 1/6/2020 at 2:55 PM, khan22 said:

Day trading is the best way to make money in forex because in day trading we can make good money than the night trading because in day trading market is open and it will move fastly and like this we can make the good money without losing the market trend.

You make a good point here it's profitable to trade in daylight than to trade at night why because in day trading a lot of opportunities are open 

On 1/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, Abdul salam said:

Day traders often receive decent payback in trading, which is also the most attractive aspect for them. However, if that is the case, why do we hear so little millionaire day traders nowadays, except for those cliched names like Soros?

Day trading is the best option for us to make money in the market because now this time as always market is properly work fast at the day time and in day time we can make good money in the market because market move very well.

BetFury                                                   

I think that most professional traders don't do day trading because it's more risky than trading every few days (trade if any chance).

On 1/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, Abdul salam said:

Day traders often receive decent payback in trading, which is also the most attractive aspect for them. However, if that is the case, why do we hear so little millionaire day traders nowadays, except for those cliched names like Soros?

Day trading is not beneficial for all traders because we need to be experienced for earning on short term trading so be ready for work and for learning and growing up. 

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 11:03 AM, actionjaction said:

Informal investors regularly get good recompense in exchanging. The day for exchanging day protections, particularly for purchasing and selling monetary instruments on a solitary exchanging day, with the goal that all positions are shut before the exchanging day closes. So the estimators are the brokers who put resources into this capacity to make a benefit.

Day trading is the best option for us to make money in the day time because at the day time market is moving so smoothly and we can make good money in the market easily and so many peoples will do day trading because they know that they make good money at this time.

BetFury                                                   

On 1/5/2020 at 12:55 AM, Abdul salam said:

It’s doesn’t mean that you will get rich by doing that, if you have small capital even you are good day trader then you only have small profit and if you have big capital but you are not pro still can’t get rich.

Trading on a daily basis is best for you, as you can go about your social life without meeting the computer for several hours a day in addition to that daily trading is less affected by news than trading on a period of four hours or an hour

On 1/4/2020 at 11:55 PM, Abdul salam said:

why do we hear so little millionaire day traders nowadays,

There are many of them but mostly they are " silent ". We also familiar with only 1% people who really success on trading and 99% is fail. In simple explanation how 1 can beat 99, forex problem more interesting to discuss than the process it self, so silent will always become successful trader option.

To day trade, you have to set the chart time to 30minutes.

Check the 30minutes candles for a span of 1week.

You will notice a pattern.

There's a period of hours each day that prices go down and another period of hours that price rise.

In West African Time Zone, BTC dips around 5:00pm-7:00pm or there about

And rises around 10:30pm-2:00am.

It is possible to day trade during those hours.

I think you need to make time watch tv and read newspaper, many of them comes up but always use " industry and charity " for daily activity. They are exist with their own weird style, but public will explore their industry and charity result not trading. For them, time is more worth than money and using money to get more time is the purposes.

• -1 1

In the forex trading I think mostly of people who are getting the biggest benefits is those who are doing the day trading, people like this if invested $3000, are able to make $800 per day

• -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1