Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yuwira

Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing

Certainly, cryptocurrencies are an innovation, and blockchain is a revolution in the world of trading, and in my opinion, the coming days will be more significant digital currencies than they are now and governments will depend on them as well as individuals

Bitcoin price increases a good one but decrease also as a good one because from that only people earn, really good for cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

As we can all see that the price of bitcoin is increasing very fast and all this is very beneficial for us. With the rapid rise in the price of bitcoin, it is very beneficial for all of us. As we can all now see that the price of bitcoin has still reached $ 24900 and very soon the price of bitcoin will increase by more than $ 25000. With the appreciation of bitcoin price so fast, otherwise it is very beneficial for all of us who have already made a huge capital investment in bitcoin. 

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, dear, thank you for this wonderful and interesting topic, I think the high price of Bitcoin is really great, so for me being a trader and i own bitcoin, we are winning a lot of its height it's wonderful. 

The increase in the price of bitcoin is good, because the crypto market is going to be green. An increase in the price of bitcoin will make the Altcoin Price increase so that it has an impact on the development of the crypto market. When viewed from 2009, the increase in bitcoin prices was quite high. That will make people interested in investing in bitcoin.

Yes dear mate. It is a good thing that the price of the coin has been increased. You should buy the coins if that's possible for yiu. This is actually a good sign of trading in crypto

The increase in the price of bitcoin is good for everything, especially the financial and investment systems. In addition, increased job opportunities are open to anyone who wants to do cryptocurrency business. There are no rules that make it difficult for those who want to join.

• +1 1

Of course it is a good thing. Price drops are also a good thing too as many will be waiting to buy in lower levels and price can't keep only going higher. We can say that the higher it gets the more we make, but we can make a lot more with a few good trades in both directions.

Yes is a good thing if bitcoin price increase. It support other coins. If bitcoin price increase then investor get large amount of profit. That helped many people to earn money and their improve your life style. 

• +1 1

Everyone hopes that the price of bitcoin increases, so that the market will revitalize and make profits from it. The price of other currencies will be affected by the rise in the price of bitcoin.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:31 PM, gourav789 said:

yes nowday bitcoin is going to be pumped in market and soon as possible in this year it may be cross $10000 . i am also going to store a good amount of bitcoin for future and just want to see the result . hope tyat bitcoin is pump very hard in this year .

Bitcoin was halved in March last year, when the price of Bitcoin was much lower.  And gradually its price continues to rise.  And those who held Bitcoin back then have benefited a lot today.  The current price of Bitcoin is about 36K.  It crossed the maximum 40K.  Bitcoin prices will rise further because there are large investors.  So we will hold bitcoin

But 2020 saw a striking evolution in bitcoin adaptation. Prominent fintech companies, from Square's investment of $50 million in bitcoin to PayPal allowing its users to buy and sell bitcoin, gave it a stamp of approval.

If the price of bitcoin increases, it is a good thing for bitcoin investors, and also people that bought bitcoin while trading. But in a margin and future contract, people that sell bitcoin instead to by will lose and the loss will be according to his the leverage is higher. 

On 1/4/2020 at 6:07 PM, yuwira said:

On the other hand, loyal fans of Bitcoin see what promises to change the global financial system in the technology used.

The financial system is changing all the time, but there are some problems with many that are loyal fans of Bitcoin. They change minds often and support different narratives that change constantly confusing investors and making it look they are just trying to push the price higher with needless fomo. There is a network of speculators and they will sell all the Bitcoin at a certain price. They deceive investors with their ways.

It would be rather unusual if Bitcoin price increase was not a good thing. It is why we hold and price is increasing a lot and ready for another jump lately with $50k or close to this price being the new target for Bitcoin for perhaps even the next few days.

The increase in Bitcoin is good in many ways, both socially and economically. Since people are beginning to realize the giant potential behind King Cryptcoin, this will help people to awaken their technological area and become familiar with the whole subject. Since the only thing we humans have to do is to advance and evolve, the person who does not grow literally dies.

I have bought Bitcoin at $28 000 and spent most part of my savings. Now each new ATH of Bitcoin is a little celebration for me 😃 I pray about Bitcoin price increasing every day so when I wake up and see bullish trends in the market I'm already happy. I kiss my wife and go to work with a clear and satisfactory mindset.

I liked this analogy: The invention of Bitcoin is similar to the separation of your country from the church, yes, this is the invention of Bitcoin, it is a break with the corrupt banking system that was controlling the world, and it is like getting rid of the control of the church that was imposing its control over all of Europe in the Middle Ages, Bitcoin is an invention that will change the face of the world .

I think Bitcoin's Increment is the best or investors they have huge amounts of bitcoins and they get a lot of profits from btc and on small bitcoins they make a lot of profits.

The increase on price of bitcoin is what makes it valuable on our daily technologically and financial world, all that makes anything worth is how valuable they maybe. We all want the value of bitcoin to be on an increasing e d but it's too going to dip in form

Thanks for informations. The increase in bitcoin value is very positive. Both the investor wins and the investors gain. Its popularity increases. People use it as an investment tool.

now we can close some transaction and start new open position for another profit. not too high but this is the moment we can recover our fund. I'm not rich and educated person and bitcoin rise can make me believe I can pay my bills.

My dear friend, the price of Bitcoin has doubled, which is very important, as its rise in Bitcoin is very good, and it is a support for all cryptocurrencies in general, and this is what distinguishes Bitcoin really, how it is not distinguished, and it is or a currency that has been established in the history of cryptocurrencies and it is really the biggest supporter of cryptocurrencies mainly thank you very much

Certainly, the rise in the price of bitcoin is a good thing, especially for investors who bought bitcoin when its price was acceptable or low and they waited impatiently and monitored the fluctuations in the price of cryptocurrencies within the electronic financial market permanently for the moment of the bitcoin price rise in order to be able to sell bitcoin They own them and get more benefits and more profits.

• +5 1

Yes, it is true that if the price of Bitcoin increases by pumping it into the market strongly, the expected goal of all Bitcoin investors and its alternative currencies will also be fulfilled, and it is worth the effort, after a lot of waiting and fatigue, Bitcoin deserves to stay at the top.