Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing - Page 7 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yuwira

Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing

Well for long term traders bitcoins increase in price rate is seen as a good thing since in the past few months the cryptomarket was actually bleeding seriously as a result of this the traders were living in fear at that time

19 hours ago, Eminoko said:

It is not good for some. Some will want the price to decrease so that they can invest. It is a good thing for me because I invest in it. 

Those whales or manipulators are always playing with peoples emotions and they intentionally dump the price to shaken all the newbies to sell their coin for a cheap price.

spacer.png

After halving Bitcoin costs could be rising a direct result of a "dividing" one year from now.The splitting is a positive for Bitcoin. It builds the shortage of Bitcoin, since the quantity of Bitcoins made is less. The more rare it becomes, is the more noteworthy the interest will be, which will probably prompt a cost increment.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Sabbir1234 said:

Definitely going for Bitcon in the market now. Parallelly all altcoin markets are also booming and stable. So there is a very huge opportunity for all traders and crypto lovers. Now we can judge the right value of altcoins and make some simple decisions. This is very good news

Alt season will come later this year but not together with bitcoin bull run, only a handful of coins will enjoy the benefit of halving event of bitcoin and some analyst say some coins will die prematurely on that day.

spacer.png

I am not sure if it's rate shouldn't go down but what I Know is the rate is going very high and the network fee ia too increased in parallel. SO, You are not getting a good thing it's bad, Good only for those who are still holding btc in their wallet.

20 hours ago, Sifatmihad said:

The price of Bitcoin is increasing it is very useful for us. They can now get more than that they can get more. If this trend continues, there will be more demand in the future.

Here comes another dump from last night, Whales will never stop manipulating the market for their own gain, The only thing we could do is collect more coins and keep holding until the halving.

spacer.png

On 2/20/2020 at 10:57 PM, noor job boy said:

If the price of Bitcoin increases, our income also increases with the increase in prices. Raising Bitcoin prices is a good thing.

Its always and good and offers euphoria whenever bitcoin is pumping its price, we are lucky now since bitcoin is steady in its current price and we can expect it to reach all time high after the halving.

spacer.png

Perhaps bitcoin will succeed in changing the global financial system, but there is still a long way to go. Bitcoin has many opponents and many governments do not accept that its people deal with bitcoin.

If the price of bitcoin does not rise, the entire cryptocurrency market would have been frozen, and there would have been no significance and little profit for it, and I would have presented people with its purchase and savings.

Bitcoin price is increasing day by day because Bitcoin is one of the most popular and most useful coin in this platform. Many people used this coin. Because Bitcoin price is increasing day by day and Bitcoin investment profite huge.

On 1/4/2020 at 9:18 PM, Rudro88 said:

Yes one of the good things about the price of bitcoin is that we all want the price to go up.  Also, if we do some review of Bitcoin, then we can understand how Bitcoin is usually made, it is created using a lot of big technologies, because of the technologies that are being created on a good system.  Therefore, the medium used for good transaction technology is a fast blockchain.

Bitcoin now going to down day by day and in the market so may people will think that the BTC is a scam and in this business so many peoples will make loss in this business becasue of its regularly sell and the market is going to down but soon it will go up.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i have been thinking about this since bitcoin pric eis about 8 K now and i hope it goes up to 10 K before halving cause if not it may go down to 3-4 K as did before and i think that is a very bad situation for btc

So I am also wondering now. Sudden raise and the fall in the prices of the Bitcoin is now noticing in the cryptocurrency market. Traders are getting the benefits from this state of the crypto market. Active traders are more likely to get more benefits. 

But don't forget the world of cryptocurrency, it must obtain control from every country that wants to adopt this idea, in order to be under control. If all people acquire the cryptocurrency simply, this makes it without any material value.

Edited by Maroua

The increase on price of bitcoin is what makes it valuable on our daily technologically and financial world, all that makes anything worth is how valuable they maybe. We all want the value of bitcoin to be on an increasing e d but it's too going to dip in form

Anticipation is very high in cryptocurrency, we are just expecting more price increase in cryptocurrency and this will bring us more Profits as we trade the cryptocurrency, we need bitcoin to have a good bull run

Yes that's true, i strongly agree with that.  Bitcoin price increased is a good thing for traders like me because we could earn huge amount of money when the price of bitcoin is on the high price state. 

12 hours ago, Saboor said:

I always encourage myself to depends and crave for my own strategies for trading, I don't want to follow anyone that might even mislead me in trading

In crypto currency there is also many scammers so always be careful if you're talking with another person here and don't trust immediately. But if you think their advice is good for you then follow it. For me, my advice to you is do trading when the price of currencies are in the high price so you coule earn huge amount too. 

Bitcoin trades fell rapidly today from highs at the weekend at $ 7200 to a low of $ 6,580 over the course of a massive decline as there was a serious shortage in trading volume, which indicates some weakness.

yeah ✌ finally the price rise we have all being waiting for to come for the bitcoin has suddenly just kick started, soon the market is going to be flooded with higher demands for the bitcoin as economic activities has rrsumed in the us and some parts of europ

1 hour ago, Saboor said:

We don't know how far it can go before halving, so it is better we should be careful in trading fake signals and it looks like fake signals, no more increase of the price since three day ago

Yap i agree with not trading currently to avoid lossing the greater picture to fake signals, but stll yet its seam like a great opportunity for so to make quick cash which i wouldn't try at all 😂 i still will keep on holding till it reaches a peak or favorable price 

Just now, Saboor said:

I think there are experts that enjoy the kind of fake signals and they have their method of trading in that kind of situation, so if we will have to benefit from it, we should create our own

lol well i don't happen to be an expert yet in such field of crypto currency trading, and by not having any knowledge or whatsoever about it, i totally wouldn't risk it for any reason, even if i know i really want to try it out for experimental reasons 😂