Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yuwira

Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing

Yeaa bitcoin price is a goothing since it attracts many investor in bitcoin so that's whay the price of it still goes up. I hope it woll be stable for a long time so many peoplt who are using bitcoin to earn profit earned a lot.

I personally think that the increasing of bitcoin prices is a good thing, although it could not be as profitable if your are just going to buy it, but for those who kept the bitcoin, it will be most beneficial for them.

If bitcoin price get increase of course, We as bitcoin holder are happy to see it. Because we are going to close to get profit unto it. But of course we need to wait at the moment while its totally spiking it the price in the market. 

I think its good for us who hold bitcoin. I also bitcoin hold. When bitcoin price increase then i sell bitcoin. I think you are also holding bitcoin for increase price.   

Yes and it'll always be a good thing. The bitcoin industry is growing everyday and a lots of companys will use bitcoin as a payment method so if the price of the bitcoin increase it'll get more peoples to hold bitcoin.

That is way all countries fighting bitcoin from time to time because all people can be free with there great salary and free from any one with his balance. 

The future is bright...

agreeing to raise the price of bitcoin is a good thing, isn't that what we expected, I always believe bitcoin, bitcoin will give the best value.

bitcoin increase price always good for investors and who buy in buy bitcoin in low prices, like in 2019 bitcoin hit low prices, when some one invest in bitcoin  now in 2020 we see the bitcoin price hits 10000+$ dollars so the earn good profit, because we invest in bitcoin to earn some profit.

54 minutes ago, Nultra said:

Bitcoin prices may redouble payable to the after that year's' halving.' intermediate for Bitcoin is exact positive. It raises Bitcoin's shortage, as the numeral of Bitcoins created is reduced. The minor it is, the larger the demand, which is possible to expand the prices

This is a very beautiful thing that the btc is gaining more position while leaving a possiblity that it has a positive impact on the live of the people who are living under poverty due to unemployment.... So btc is solving this problem by funding the ngo to works towards improvement.

From star of new year Bitcoin price is increasing as we have few things which need to check for this one halving is just coming and secondly whales are trying to hype this advantage but still its good time for investing as we have few good and progressive policies from many countries about bitcoin now developed countries are bringing soft policies for their population to adopt this many developing countries also studying this for better goals.

29 minutes ago, Nabeera ch said:

yes bitcoin increase prices is a very good thinng about it because in this way i get a lot of money in a day and full my requirements it is a very positive things

Sometimes you are caught in a position where you can not buy because the price is increasing and you have no idea i it is keeping up or will dump soon, so you keep waiting patiently fir the price to stop and go down so you can buy, but keep missing out.

13 minutes ago, Nabeera ch said:

yes bitcoin increase prices is a very good thinng about it because in this way i get a lot of money in a day and full my requirements it is a very positive things

yes i think increase in the prices of bitcoin is good for the investors in trading however constant increase in  bitcoin can have some side effect.

1 hour ago, momo1315 said:

Obviously it is a good thing if it increase we can earn more money🤣

Its not always about money, with bitcoin price increase.  Bitcoin can show to the world that i can outshine any financial market and it can be prove useful as an alternative to forex and stocks. For now almost all wallstreet traders keep saying that bitcoin is big bubble that will burst anytime.

spacer.png

Yes, it's nice to have centralized money, but it's now unpredictable than when the market price goes up or down. traders re always waiting for that time when it goes up . in 2009 it was nothing but the investors from 2009 or 11 are now may millionaire, this really encourages more to invest.

Increasing and decreasing are always two things that may will be good for somethings, for example when the price falls then this will be the chance to buy and hold, after you see some increasing then you can sell it with good price, these are just two examples about every suggestion, everyone of them has his own advantages 

10 hours ago, halloweed said:

I used to earn  2 usd now i earn 3 from tis forum and this is all thanks to bitcoin price increase.

Yes that what im talking about, This is why this price increase is good for us. Its like we are getting bang for the buck for our satoshis and if the pump continues we might as well reach $4 per day in this forum and who knows if $11k usd bitcoin price is just around the corner.

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, my friend, it is very good if you have installed it. Your capital is Satoshi. You can earn a profit of no less than 15% against usdt in Bitcoin, never lose.

Yes my friend it is easy and we are making profits from the deals that we enter into the capital

19 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, my friend, it is very good if you have installed it. Your capital is Satoshi. You can earn a profit of no less than 15% against usdt in Bitcoin, never lose.

Yes my friend it is easy and we are making profits from the deals that we enter into the capital

For me I believe that Bitcoin has made people billionaire. Bitcoin will still pump. A very volatile crypto. Now everybody wants to earn Bitcoin and daily demand and supply is something else.

Yes bitcoin price increase is really a good thing because Everytime Bitcoin increase it's value .it attracts more Investors and Everytime they purchase Bitcoin it cause bull run that boost it's price.

33 minutes ago, Rifat Tahu said:

Bitcoin price increase is very good for all inveators traders.Because it's get them big amount.At thee time bitcoins price going $500 and now grow up the price.

increase in bitcoin prices can be  prove beneficial for many investors. they  can earn profit in return of there investment. how ever in my opinion if the prices of bitcoin are always high then it will be very difficult for the  new investors to do investment and gain profit. so the fluctuation in price chart of bitcoin is good.

yes certainly raising the price of bitcoin is a good thing, I really want this, because there will be more profits, I really hope the wealth comes to me thanks to the price increase of bitcoin

On 2/14/2020 at 11:07 AM, Hamar said:

If bitcoin price increases crypto market will be more strong and it will support other coins also. But one important thing, price should increase within limit. Rise beyond expectation can give birth to scam or crime

This coming bull run all other small coins might not get the same results just like the last 2017 bull run, Infact some of them will surely die since people will just dump their tokens/coins to collect more bitcoin to take profit for the next 2020 bull run.

spacer.png