Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yuwira

Bitcoin Price Increase Is A Good Thing

The increase in Bitcoin to thousands of percent is a joy, especially when remembering that it was worth nothing when it was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. It was designed as an exchange method that can be sent electronically between users in the world and does not have a centralized control network.

Bitcoin, by contrast, is run by a computer network that tracks all transactions on the blockchain ledger. For many people, technology is reason enough to support that idea.

On the other hand, loyal fans of Bitcoin see what promises to change the global financial system in the technology used.

"This is the first time there is a real separation like church and your country has a separation of money and state, that's innovation, that's the excitement," said, "said Alex Mashinsky, founder of Celsius Network, a crypto lending platform to Bloomberg.

Yes one of the good things about the price of bitcoin is that we all want the price to go up.  Also, if we do some review of Bitcoin, then we can understand how Bitcoin is usually made, it is created using a lot of big technologies, because of the technologies that are being created on a good system.  Therefore, the medium used for good transaction technology is a fast blockchain.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Bitcoin prices may increase due to the next year's' halving.' Halfway for Bitcoin is very positive. It raises Bitcoin's shortage, as the number of Bitcoins produced is reduced. The smaller it is, the bigger the demand, which is likely to increase the prices.

• +2 1

yes nowday bitcoin is going to be pumped in market and soon as possible in this year it may be cross $10000 . i am also going to store a good amount of bitcoin for future and just want to see the result . hope tyat bitcoin is pump very hard in this year .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

If bitcoin price increases crypto market will be more strong and it will support other coins also. But one important thing, price should increase within limit. Rise beyond expectation can give birth to scam or crime.

• +4 1

It is always good of course that the price would go up. Then people who are waiting to cash out can do so. Its so awesome when you see the market being bullish and not bearish. Though one would have to be elated and sometimes disappointed when the price goes up or down.

54 minutes ago, yuwira said:

The increase in Bitcoin to thousands of percent is a joy, especially when remembering that it was worth nothing when it was introduced by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008. It was designed as an exchange method that can be sent electronically between users in the world and does not have a centralized control network.

Bitcoin, by contrast, is run by a computer network that tracks all transactions on the blockchain ledger. For many people, technology is reason enough to support that idea.

On the other hand, loyal fans of Bitcoin see what promises to change the global financial system in the technology used.

"This is the first time there is a real separation like church and your country has a separation of money and state, that's innovation, that's the excitement," said, "said Alex Mashinsky, founder of Celsius Network, a crypto lending platform to Bloomberg.

Definitely bitcoin have struggled very much to reach at current position. Now adoption is being increased day by day, when the price increases it definitely bring happiness to us

Definitely it is a good thing. There are many talks about that when the bitcoin started in 2008 the price was only $0.008 so not even one cent. But now see the price. That helped a lot of people to earn a lot of money and give many people their life. So definitely it is a good thing. 

Сейчас бы купить биткойн по цене 2012 года хотя бы... Только не судьба... А покупать и держать его, это правильное действие

every crypto investor waits only for the increase in the price of bitcoin.they just want to make it to thr moon..and that is thr good thing.. because all we know crypto market totally depends on the bitcoin.

Every crypto user has experienced the memorable moment of bitcoin price jump. There is nothing more enjoyable for crypto traders to see green + or green arrows that refer to percentages of price increase! The greatest thing about it is the fact that your money will increase without much effort. The first time I experienced BTC price increase was when I had lost my job and had invested in bitcoin to earn some money. It was very satisfying for me to see my balance still going up even when I lost my salary.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is always good thing for btc and all crypto, you are right, but but not always the price goes only up, very often bitcoin has dumps, especially now. So we will not see such percent for a long time.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

If the value increases that's mean that the user demands for more coins. Because as I knows some coins have a limited supply so that's a perfect way to increase its price.

Edited by Interface User
Correction for words

If bitcoin price increase, that will give us a chance to make a profit by selling the bitcoin that we have. I am sure that if we already take the profit, the price will adjust, and sometimes, the price will go down, and it can down deeper than we expect. So today, I see that bitcoin price increases again and hit $7400 level price, and if the situations are like this, we will see that the price will have a big chance to break $8000 in the next weeks. But we still need to be careful to see the chance for bitcoin to go down and we need to make sure that we have money to buy more bitcoin later.

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Suhannewaz said:

Bitcoin prices may increase due to the next year's' halving.' Halfway for Bitcoin is very positive. It raises Bitcoin's shortage, as the number of Bitcoins produced is reduced. The smaller it is, the bigger the demand, which is likely to increase the prices.

That's right. I want to note the positive result of the price is not immediately apparent. It may take up to six months to show the result after halving.

Bitcoin prices could be rising because of a “halving” this year. ... The halving is a very positive for Bitcoin. It increases the scarcity of Bitcoin, since the number of Bitcoins created is less. The more scarce it becomes, is the greater the demand will be, which will likely lead to a price increase.

This is a good news that the price of Bitcoin in the crypto market is now rising up again. after the long wait from the downfall of the Bitcoin price, the bounce back of the Bitcoin is what the people is awaiting,

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

It is certainly good for us that the price of Bitcoin is increasing because many of us can earn profits here . Moreover, for those who are holding Bitcoin, it is good news because they will make a lot of profit from here.

The price of bitcoins goes up and new investor in the crypto currency market and invest in crypto currency the crypto currency market is very wide most countries accepted its worth. The crypto currency have unique value in the crypto currency market.

Of course that was good thing, It attract more people to know about bitcoin and at the same time understand the blockchain technology which is more important so they aware to this technology but some cons was also affecting altcoins market which is dumped because bitcoin price movement.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yes Bitcoin price now is going increased slowly, that is good thing. Because for holder Bitcoin can get chance to sell their Bitcoin in high price. But for holder long term like me, i prefer hold it for future. I am really love about the blockchain idea in Bitcoin, where the system is decentralized and really transparent.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Of course, this is good for those who have already bought bitcoin. For those who did not have time to do this additional excitement. Everyone wants to benefit, but not everyone wants to think.

The increase in Bitcoin is indeed a good think because of the impact of the increase in Bitcoin. Some altcoins are also rising when bitcoin is rising in price, namely Monaro, Dash and other cryptos.