Low Spread is good or not? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Low Spread is good or not?

Low spread is the best option for the scalper because in scalping we make good money because scalping is the short term trade like in M1 and in M5 we start to trade for the short and simple time and every second we start to trade in the market and because of low spread we get good profit in short time.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I prefer brokers that have low spreads, because the lower the spread charged by brokers, the greater the potential profit that can be obtained, but because each broker has a different policy, you can look for broker references through sites that provide reviews about  forex broker,

But in addition to different broker different spreads, of course different pairs are also different spreads depending on the type of pair traded.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 1/5/2020 at 9:51 AM, Kusumo234 said:

I prefer brokers that have low spreads, because the lower the spread charged by brokers, the greater the potential profit that can be obtained, but because each broker has a different policy, you can look for broker references through sites that provide reviews about  forex broker,

But in addition to different broker different spreads, of course different pairs are also different spreads depending on the type of pair traded.

I also prefer the low spread broker because this is good for us and we make so any lots after closing the single lot and scalper will make good money in it because scalping is the best way to make money in shot time and in just a single day we make good money through the small lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

@khan22 As far as I know, the spreads of each pair are different friends, besides, different brokers are definitely different spreads that are worn, but, I have found a broker that has a spread of 90 pips in decimal for the GBP-USD pair,of course with such a spread is not profitable for the scalper, and as far as I know most scalpers use large lots in every op made, but sometimes the lot is divided into several entries.

5 hours ago, theghostm1 said:

Of course, this guarantees that you will compensate for your loss margin by a simple move around the price point. All traders are looking for companies with little spread for this reason

🌹

I am also searching the low spread broker because i am a scalper and i trade almost 10 in just a single day because through these 10 trades i make almost 15$ in just a single day because my trade are low in lot because i follow the money management which is so much important in forex trading.

BetFury                                                   

Brokers that provide low spreads in my opinion are pro-trader brokers, maybe one of the most income from brokers is from spreads, but usually there are other fees, such as swaps and trading commissions,

So, you could say the low spread is an advantage for us, and not too influential on the broker.

Sequel to what others are saying above. At times we noticed that brokers that offers low spread fees are scam.

They manipulate the chats to their selfish interest. Bewere of scammers. My dear friends.

Edited by Balegi
  • +3 1

On 1/7/2020 at 1:55 PM, Kusumo234 said:

Brokers that provide low spreads in my opinion are pro-trader brokers, maybe one of the most income from brokers is from spreads, but usually there are other fees, such as swaps and trading commissions,

So, you could say the low spread is an advantage for us, and not too influential on the broker.

There are so many brokers which provides low spread and one broker will not apply any spread because that broker will just start investment is 200$ minimum, i personally use the exness broker which is good for me spread is low and also withdraw and deposit is fast.

BetFury                                                   

There is little difference between the bid and the demand price due to a low spread. It is best to trade when spreads are low as in the main foreign exchange meetings. A low volatility spread usually means low volatility and high liquidity.

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 4:59 PM, Balegi said:

Sequel to what others are saying above. At times we noticed that brokers that offers low spread fees are scam.

They manipulate the chats to their selfish interest. Bewere of scammers. My dear friends.

Yes i agree with you that low spread offers brokers are almost scammers and they just make this offer for the newbies and when they make a profit than they block them and also they are going to delete their data so i just suggest also that use the old broker which i good for us.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Of course many traders will agree with a low spread, although it will still experience a floating minus if a buy or sell order has been done, but with a low spread, the trader can get a better chance for profit in some order buy or sell

• +1 1

On 1/11/2020 at 12:59 PM, Balegi said:

I will be sure to have this at the back of my mind always while trading is low spread profitable or not I would like to know what you guys think thanks

If you want to make big profit then low spread is not good.But if you're stucked in a trade then low spread is good for you.Your loss will be smaller in low spread as compared to high.

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 10:14 PM, khan22 said:

Yes i agree with you that low spread offers brokers are almost scammers and they just make this offer for the newbies and when they make a profit than they block them and also they are going to delete their data so i just suggest also that use the old broker which i good for us.

Indeed and sometimes just because they want to find a low cost the trader is stuck on a low spread option and in the middle of the broker usually asks for unexpected costs due to factors

Slippage and floating spread can occur even if you have chosen a superior broker. Just be aware .

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Regardless if we are trading in a scalping method or in the long run we all love to trade at the lowest possible cost so we are looking for brokerage firms with low spread

• +1 1

The low spread is good because it will bring you the fast profit because the buying price and selling price are not so far, but it can be bad because you will get very low profit

• +1 1

On 2/16/2020 at 1:13 AM, Lubruselu said:

The low spread is good because it will bring you the fast profit because the buying price and selling price are not so far, but it can be bad because you will get very low profit

I buy cryptocurrencies, sell at a high price, make a good profit, and wish everyone success

• -2 1

Off course, Low spread is very good in trading. specially for scalpers. high spread some time get you out from the trade prematurely at your SL or TP point. the high the spread the risky is the trade.

• +1 1

It is preferable to trade when spreads are low like during the major sessions. A low spread generally indicates that volatility is low and liquidity is high.

• +1 1

Not only is it good from the point of view of scalping but also for traders who use pending orders, since there is the possibility that your orders will be activated closer to the price you want

• +1 1

Low spread is good because as I know spread is the different between buying price and selling price, example BUY at $1.30 and SELL at $1.20 this is what's we call spread, so the difference of price there is $0.10.

So let's see how the low spread could be look like, BUY at $1.30 and SELL at $1.25, so that this is the low spread which is different of price is only $0.05. So that's why low spread is good. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Certainly you are still profitable. Different spreads will give you different returns. the difference is more or less but still profitable, it still depends on how the user works. Low margins are an opportunity to scale up work.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2020 at 3:22 PM, khan22 said:

Low spread is the best option for the scalper because in scalping we make good money because scalping is the short term trade like in M1 and in M5 we start to trade for the short and simple time and every second we start to trade in the market and because of low spread we get good profit in short time.

You are right low spread is beneficial to scalpers and it helps them generate some good profits in short time of trading and I prefer it too.