Why spread is increased at the trading time in the Forex Market?t - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan22

Why spread is increased at the trading time in the Forex Market?t

On 12/14/2020 at 6:36 PM, guatazoo said:

I think the spread sometimes increased in the forex when the brokers has discovered thats the currently forex market is going to fall or to rise very massively so they did that in order for them to earn good profit and trader also to get nice profit. 

So thats if they change spread because they have noticed that traders will earn huge profit at that moment, what about those who will not win their trade while they already use high leverage.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

This spread also has to do with the pair, there are pairs in Forex that have more spreads than others, also when trading comes into play a lot the time with respect to what you are going to have commission, because at full opening the commission is very high. On Sundays too, and especially the exotic pairs you have to be very careful because the USD/MXN has a lot of commission at all times, so it is advisable not to operate so overleveraged.

• +1 1

Spread is the main thing in Forex trading.Some companies have very low spread and therefore people use these trading companies due to low spread.High spread is very dangerous for traders because more spread increase your risk if your Tp is near to hit and from background same time company increase spread than your tp not hit due to spread and you lose your good profit and your trade go to more negative So always use low spread trading companies.

But sometimes I think the spread are increased from the forex brokers in order for them to recover their losses, because the high spread from brokers its gives them more profits.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Hello friend I hope you are feeling great, that price difference is known as spread and basically and without many words is the money the broker earns for opening your trade, it is always a few pips and increases depending on the currency you are trading.

10 hours ago, Adrian Atiencio said:

Hello friend I hope you are feeling great, that price difference is known as spread and basically and without many words is the money the broker earns for opening your trade, it is always a few pips and increases depending on the currency you are trading.

I'm still confused, you said spread is the price difference, but then you said it is the money that the broker earns, what I know is the price increase and decrease is the loss and profit of a trader.

On 1/26/2021 at 9:09 PM, Ayesha990 said:

Spread is the main thing in Forex trading.Some companies have very low spread and therefore people use these trading companies due to low spread.High spread is very dangerous for traders because more spread increase your risk if your Tp is near to hit and from background same time company increase spread than your tp not hit due to spread and you lose your good profit and your trade go to more negative So always use low spread trading companies.

But when choosing the forex brokers with low spread we must be very carefully, because there have some brokers who are scammers, so they put low spread in order for people to be attracted with them. 

• +1 1

It's very important to know the spread in the forex market ,yes  the spread is the cost of each transaction that the broker charge's and determines if that cost is appropriate for your trading style....

On the basis of the news there will be many people who will be trading and that is why there will be many people who will holding as well so that is why the spread is increased.

respect is increased because you choose the leverage more but be careful with that because with more again you can lose more as well p

I believe this is done in order to stabilize the market to do with the standard market on Forex So that in the future, retro cars are more convenient to trade on Forex, I think.